• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Irishman

Well-Endowed Member
DUDE! You are a vampire hunter. Stock some invisibility potions and stealth-slaughter the guy.

His stealth is dodgy as. I haven't used it and therefore no perks in the tree. A stealth hit from a flame enchanted, legendary smithed, enhanced crossbow with fire exploding bolts took maybe 1/5 of his life. A backstab with a dagger would do no better, even if I managed to sneak up to him. Which I highly doubt I would, even with invisibility...

J

Jeremius

DUDE! You are a vampire hunter. Stock some invisibility potions and stealth-slaughter the guy.

His stealth is dodgy as. I haven't used it and therefore no perks in the tree. A stealth hit from a flame enchanted, legendary smithed, enhanced crossbow with fire exploding bolts took maybe 1/5 of his life. A backstab with a dagger would do no better, even if I managed to sneak up to him. Which I highly doubt I would, even with invisibility...

They do not see you hit him, it is technically self defense. And Stock on potions and just use them as you stealth strike him.

Irishman

Well-Endowed Member
So after Benjii's trip into undeath and back out again, I decided that he needed to reconnect with himself, his people and the important things in life.

From Morthal, the 1st point of call was the shrine of Meridia. He stood in front of her shrine for an hour game time. He unsheathed Dawnbreaker and wielded it on the platform performing a Kata of sorts. She will not acknowledge him though...

From there it was an uneventful trip back to his home Stronghold of Mor Khazgur. He mined for the day and reflected, than spent the night there.

The next leg of the journey is to Markarth. Home. He has some explaining to his missus as to why he told her he would be back by morning in Dawnstar yet never showed up. Does she know he spent four days in jail? Even if she does know this fact, she doesn't know the horrible monster he had become for a day and a half. Its going to be a tough discussion...

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts