1. Welcome to Skyrim Forums. You totally should register so you can experience everything our community offers. We have various resources related to Skyrim which include a massive array of Guides and Tutorials. If you're here just for the discussion you can check out our General Skyrim Discussion section or if you're here for help you can check out our Skyrim Help section. We also have the latest Skyrim News and fun stuff like Roleplaying and even a Skyrim Fan Fiction section!

Are you here to discuss Dawnguard? You may discuss it by signing up and checking out this section.

So if you love Skyrim you should join for sure. Click the 'Sign Up' button on the right to register your account. You can register with your Facebook or Steam account.

Xbox 360 "A Timely Offer"

Discussion in 'Skyrim Help' started by Optopska, Mar 29, 2012.

1. Optopska Professional Hunter

Message Count:
    There is a message in the Ragged Flagon where in the Table to the Right of the counter has a Note called "A Timely Offer" that says there are "Glass Arrows" under the Docks in the "Usual Place"...Iv'e been searching all over the Docks for those Arrows.To no avail.Does anyone know where they are?
  2. Jbcarey Member

Message Count:
  3. Optopska Professional Hunter

Message Count:
    Both sites dont have the Answer im looking for.
  4. psyk0 No soul gem large enough.

Message Count:
    That first site does...

EDIT: Sorry, I mis-read: that's not the actual cache described in the note. It would appear the cache with the glass arrows doesn't actually exist, or at least, hasn't been discovered yet; there's no indication of it on the UESPWiki either.

May well just be flavour.
  5. Optopska Professional Hunter

Message Count:
    Then do you know anywhere else to get Glass Arrows?I need them badly.
  6. DudeWhoKnows New Member

Message Count:
    Hi I am New!I read this thread and i found the Thieves Cache it may not hold those glass arrows (for different reasons,level,questline of the Thieves Guild and luck)Enter the ratway from the docks come back out to the docks,take a left before you do that you should see a walkway.Keep walking you should see a lone barrel some time on the left then a second barrel in a depperesion on the wall also to the left that's it!A 2nd walkway should also be visible if you see it you should be close.
    Note:it is in the wall you do not go forward in the first part only to the left!
    DudeWhoKnows
    OUT!:bluedragon::)
  7. Arcano1881 Master Illusionist

Message Count:
    I was told it was in a barrel near riften guard house entrance, most likely on its own but I still haven't found it. As for glass arrows, archers scaled to your level use them as weapons, usually a bandit marauder, I encountered glass arrow bandits at around lvl 50 also in "fletcher" in solitude you could find some either being sold or on the shelves :) then use arrow duplication glitch :))))