A Question for ESO Beta Crafters

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Blitzz

A Friendly Brit
I was not lucky enough to get a chance at playing the ESO Beta (even though I was signed up since July 2013) so I did not get the chance to answer my questions, so I was hoping someone luckier than I would be able to answer my questions. I intend to invest a lot of time and effort into crafting, and one style the appeals to me massively is the Imperial armor style. This set in particular.

imperial-armor-preview.jpg

I am contemplating upgrading my in-store pre-order to the Imperial Edition, and the major tipping point for m is whether or not the Imperial Edition is the only way to obtain the ability to craft this type of armor? I had heard that there is an Imperial Racial Motif in the game, but I am unsure of whether or not it is true, and whether or not it provides access to the same armors as the Imperial edition. If anyone who had found this racial motif can tell me what exactly it gives you access to, it would be much appreciated.

Another side question, exactly how easy is it to find racial motifs? I want to become a master craftsman and learn all the styles (a very time-consuming task I know), so if anyone could tell me exactly how easy it is to come across racial motifs it would, again, be very much appreciated. Thanks.

Ivory

Let's Player
Crafting was my favorite part of ESO believe it or not. I got the imperial edition so its nice to be able to have a character I can use to have the imperial armor. Something about finding the iron ores was really fun. Especially with a perk that lets you see them from farther away than other players via a glowing aura. You level faster by breaking down armors from my beta experience and now as I play early access. If you haven't done so, consider it soon. I don't know how rare the imperial motif is going to be ingame but I I think finding them is random. Good luck.

Blitzz

A Friendly Brit
Were the materials easy to find? My biggest fear is slaving away for hours to grab plenty of ingots when they go so easily

Sent from my GT-I8190N using Tapatalk

Ivory

Let's Player
Well it's what? The beginning of the third day and I already have all the craftings for the races except imperial, Daedric, ancients and barbaric. Easy trades when you start finding them. As for finding ore, iron is plentiful, at least in my location. Just started in a new area

I'll tell you now the hardest part isn't the ore or ingots. Its inventory space and bank space. I have so many weapons and armor I need to research (which one of any takes minimum 6 irl hours) that my inventory is maxed out. That includes staffs which is wood working along with shields.

Blitzz

A Friendly Brit
Wait are the motifs really that easy to find?

Ivory

Let's Player
I wouldn't call them easy by any means. But they are cheap to come by at the moment at 1.5k each. I found two and the rest i purchased since I don heavy armor and make it myself unless it's enchanted. I've already joined a guild that plans to help build the economy in ESO before launch

Blitzz

A Friendly Brit
Hmmm... I thought gold was hard to come by in ESO, or at least from what I've seen

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts