• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

The OP3RaT0R

Call me Op. Or Smooth.
    I'd be open to it... so long as you handle the Hist well. The unavoidable fact of Black Marsh is that the Hist own it. They're among the most dangerous beings around, so anyone who wants into Black Marsh either needs to eradicate them or get their permission - we were planning on keeping Black Marsh off-limits by having the Hist enter biological lockdown mode, but if you have a decent reason for non-Argonians setting up in there, we could consider it. Based on the size of the area you want, perhaps your kingdom would be heavily fortified and holding the Hist at bay? Give us a bit of an idea what you want to do.

Delusional

Connoisseur of Hallucinations
    Alright, sounds good.

Kimrisvik

King of Scandinavia
    Still need to make a banner for my kingdom, however I'm really bad at that stuff. So if someone feel like they can do it for me, that would be great :)

Full name: Vallahar
    Capital City: Southpoint
    Banner: White Eagle on blue background
    Government: Monarchy
    Head of state: King Nolan Valla
    Population: 22,000 Men and 15,000 Elves
    Race: Mostly Nords and Woodelfs
    Religion: The nine divines

History:

Shortly after the End War started, a small group of Nords fled Skyrim on hope of survival. This group was led by Brandt Valla, a commander in the Nords army. After weeks of traveling, they finally reached the dense forests of Valenwood. However, the forests where not easy to navigate, and Brandt soon realized that they were lost.

After a few days, they met a tribe of woodelves. The leader of the tribe, Egeroth, gladly helped Brandt and his followers, and they were soon considered family. Brandt and Egeroth spend much time together, learning about each other’s cultures.

When the End War hit Valenwood, the two races stood together to fight of the Imperials that attacked their village. Fearing another attack, the two leaders decided to move deeper into the forest in hope of survival.

When the war had calmed down, they moved out of the forest and found the old city of Southpoint. The city was almost completely abandoned, and the few people still there joined Brandt and Egeroth’s company. In a few years the city grew strong, and Brandt started to raise huge walls around it in hope of making the city unbreachable if they should be attacked. Egeroth didn’t feel at home in the new city, and decided to move to a place more in touch with the nature. The two leaders made a deal to keep an alliance, and marry one of Egeroth’s daughters to Brandt’s newborn son, Nolan.

After decades, the kingdom of Vallahar spread out over most of the southern Valenwood and Elsweyr. But the easternmost part of Elsweyr has in the last years started to rebel.

Major Cities:

Southpoint: One of the only cities that remained somehow untouched by the End War within the kingdom. Laying on the coast of the bay commonly known as King’s Bay, gives it a strategic placement for trading wares with the other cities in the kingdom.

Greenheart: The elven capital. Run by Lord Egeroth himself. The city is located in the Lost Forest.

Woodhaven: Second largest city run by the elves. Located in the Lost forest.

Greyhall:

Government:

Vallahar’s government is a monarchy, led by a king and his royal family. Each of the major cities gets a lord that is named by king. A lord has full power over his city and the surrounding villages, but the king always has the last word.

Lands:

Vallahar.png

Vallahar houses the large and dense forests of Valenwood and the dry plains of Elsweyr. The largest forest is the Lost Forest, home to many of the elven settlements. The forests are hard to navigate without the right knowledge, therefore making both Greenheart and Woodhaven hard cities to attack.

On the eastern edge of the Lost Forest lays King’s Bay, a huge bay that’s heavily guarded by Vallahar’s ships. On the east side of the bay is the capital, Southpoint.

Military:

Culture:

Vallahar has a quite diverse culture. In the eastern parts of the kingdom, where the majority of the population are Nords, the people rely on heavily armored and defended buildings and cities. Being a warrior is seen on as a great accomplishment.

In the western parts, the elves have a more calm nature. They live in isolated cities deep in the Lost Forest, where they hunt for food and clothes. The elves look at Egeroth as their true king.

Factions:

The Council of Five: A council containing of the King and four of his most trusted men and women. A council member can be switched out at any time the king wants, but a member usually sits until their death, or the crowning of a new king. The current members are:
    King Nolan Valla
    Lord Egeroth Haelenar
    Master Victor Bork
    Sir Bjorn Clark
    Admiral Andro “The shark” Lex

The Heartless: The most feared assassins in Vallahar. Run by the young Nord Joax. How Joax get his targets is unknown to everyone but him, but it is said that he takes the jobs that is best paid. The Heartless’ trademark is to leave their targets with the heart missing.

Sirens: A group of female mercenaries located in the west. Most of the members are elves, but they also recruit other races. Their leader is an elf named Iseth.

Major Figures:

King Nolan Valla: The Eagle of the South.

Queen Zhandra Valla: Daughter of the elven lord Egeroth. Married to Nolan as an alliance between her father and then king: Brandt Valla.

Prince Reyegoth “Rye” Valla: Heir to the throne. Hybrid between Nord and Bosmer. Got the rough looks of a Nord, yet the agility and calmness of an elf.

Lord Egeroth Haelenar: Lord of Greenheart, more known as the Elven King. And old and diplomatic elf, and father of the queen. Chosen as council member by the king.

Joax: Leader of the assassin company known as the heartless. He is a strong willed young man.

Lord Thorren Grey: Lord of Greyhall. One of the Kings most trusted generals. He is also leading the defense against the rebels in the east. An enormous man.

Master Victor Bork: An old Nord serving as the kings advisor and scribe. Has served in the Valla family since they arrived at Valenwood after the End War.

Zilya: Egeroth’s youngest bastard daughter. Currently a member of the Sirens.

Last edited:

Kimrisvik

King of Scandinavia
    The KC isn't really finished, as you can see. But I just wanted to post it to give you all an idea on how the kingdom will be. I am open to feedback!

Delusional

Alright Kim, I've got a few comments and questions.

First of all, I feel a little more information about the End War is necessary. The End War is essentially the absolute worst, most apocalyptic event in Tamriel's history. It completely shattered the continent, with 40 years of constant, bloody fighting. Our RP is taking place 70 years after the Fall, or the conclusion of the End War, which sort of just slowly died off as there wasn't really anyone to fight anymore, so many were dead.

I apologize if we didn't inform you enough about the specifics of the End War, but it was brutal, and very long. Your KC and the history of your kingdom makes it seem like a very non-consequential event. While I have no problem of your founders meeting amidst the beginning of the War and lasting through 40 years of continent-shattering fighting, especially within the heart of an Aldmeri Dominion province bordering Cyrodiil, the probability of that occurring is incredibly slim and would have been incredibly difficult to achieve. Perhaps more likely in a more remote area, or secluded region of the continent, but not right in the middle of the main Aldmeri Dominion mainland province, perhaps one of the harder-hit provinces, being so close to the Empire and the Imperial Legion, which would have undoubtedly immediately assaulted the Dominion. I have no problem of this happening, and the beginning of your kingdom essentially surviving the End War within Valenwood, but it would have been very difficult, and not without incredible hardships, brutal assaults and fighting, and massive casualties.

You also don't give much specifics on the expansion of your kingdom, especially into Elsweyr, or really any occurrences in the past 70 years. I think it would be wise to include some more information on this expansion, more details on the founding of the first two cities, as well as the expansion of the kingdom. Also, give some more details about this rebelling you mentioned in the east. How did it start? Why are they rebelling? Who is upset with who? Lay some groundwork for us to get a feel for what you have in mind, and also for you to build off of in the RP.

I'm not sure of the geography of your kingdom either, or where any of your cities are located, if they are just built from the ruins of Old World cities or newly founded locations, but a small, mock-up map would be very helpful. It's also very easy to make, just save a map of Tamriel, open it up in Paint, crop it down to Valenwood and Elsweyr, outline your borders and indicate your cities with little circles or stars or something. It's straightforward and really helps everyone else get the same picture of your kingdom.

I'd also like to mention that since it's only been 70 years since the Fall, kingdoms won't be very developed, and that's the point of this RP. It's to show the humble and hard beginnings of new powers as they form and rise from the rubble of a ruined continent. The main growth and expansion of your kingdom should be saved for the RP itself.

Also, more culture. There's a lot of huge cultural aspects missing and need to be elaborated on. How do Nords and Bosmer get along so well? What about the Green Pact? The Green Pact was the defining aspect of Old World Bosmeri culture, what about now? Do they still follow it? Did they completely abandon it? Why? Also, what about religion, specifically Y'ffre? Old World Bosmer were devoted to Y'ffre, what about now? What about the Nords religion, and Talos? Also, with Bosmer and Nords coexisting, there would have to be some sort of cultural crossover, with two very different races. How has each race changed in the presence of the other race? Give us more than just saying Nords are warriors and the elves are calm, the cultural identity of your kingdom is perhaps the most important.

There's still a lot to be refined and developed, but it's a good idea and solid start.

The OP3RaT0R

Call me Op. Or Smooth.
    I'll likely have more feedback tomorrow, but it's late right now, so I'll just say that I agree with Del, plus I think you might want to try and make it a little more unique. For one, if I were you, I'd drop the Nine, decide how you want to handle the Pact, and develop an original religion (though this is only 70 years, so a new religion will be young). Try and escape from just "Nords in Valenwood". Good start, just needs work.

Kimrisvik

King of Scandinavia
    Thanks for the feedback :) I'll start reworking as soon as i get some time.

Also, I see now that I completely forgot to add the map I've made. Silly me. I'll add it to the KC I've already posted ;) The map is also changeable if you guys find the kingdom to large. Everything I've made is more or less just to give an image of what I'm thinking. Need to organize this mess in my head, haha :)

Toxius

Frost Wolf
    KC of my kingdom for the one part of Blackmarsh. Certainly not my First choice, but it is my most interesting. It is completely, or most certainly tied to lore. Tell me if anything needs to change, or if you don't like the idea.
    Also I'll post a picture of more detailed part of my lands later, and where the cave is.
    If the kingdom isn't what you're looking for, then hopefully I can work on another, placed in Elsweyr.

Tenere Mortuorum
    black_banner.jpg

Death is merely the beginning...
    Full name: The "Lukiul" of the hist
    Capital: Feahem, Boglands
    Symbol and flag: Black tattered flag and banner
    Colour: Black
    Government: Theocratic Dictatorship
    Population: About 10 000 undead, and 200 living.
    Religion: Corrupt hist

History
    Nowhere to go, and nowhere they belonged. They were lost, and the forest welcomed them openly. They heard tales of the bog, dark tales but they built a city and then they followed through with their pagan-like lifestyle. Right on and near the ruins of Rockguard, an old Argonian city which was overtaken by the The Hist. It receded, and the tales they heard seemed to be false. These people, feared magic and instead learned the ways of warriors and archers. It went on for many years, The Hist learned from these Nords but the Nords didn't know any better. They labeled magic users as witches, abominations that were a threat, and burned them in great bonfires.

The Nords were isolated from the world when the war raged on and it was at this time a thick mist ravaged the area. It was also at the time they burned an unknown man, an ancient man who just asked for a day's lodging. Overnight, many people of the city died but they returned as well. Soon the whole town was inflicted, dead but not dead. Their flesh rancid and decayed, pale and sickly. They were the first, the drones. They dragged the leaders of the city to an semi-underwater cave, Where a hist tree grew undisturbed till the Nords came. The roots assimilated their flesh, and spewed out a goo that made the rancid smell of meat and rot of fruit smell like daisies.
    It is known as the council of five, joined by the one (included in the five). Four from the kingdom of the pagan's and The hist tree.

The kingdom of the living vanished, and what was left were servants to The Hist. Slowly they regained their Independence, and their sense of self and some diverged from the drones, who become a lesser few left in bogs and to serve the hist forever.

The ones that evolved from the drones, while still serving the Hist returned to somewhat of a life they left forming a civilization unlike any other. Other refugees eventually came, looking to get away from the bandits that formed after the war but they only found the bog, seemingly empty until they started disappearing. The humans that were brought back were stripped of their will, but remained alive. They were to be ambassadors and Emissaries, to spread the mission of the undead.
    Farms, lodges, barracks and commodities of the old were formed. A kingdom upon a kingdom. One with the hist. who grew with the city, it was the one who molded the city from its very roots.

No one really knows how the legend of the corrupt Hist tree came about, or how it really came to grow with the blood and flesh of the pagan Nords, but it is believed to be similar to this.

Perhaps, if you dare venture into the bog. You could hear the screams of those whose souls are damned and, condemned for all eternally. They say you can still see the mist in the air, followed by the taste of adventure on your tongue. A idea forms in your head, and you can't help but walk on, deeper into the bog and before you know it you're slowly sinking into the waters, with a skeletal hand pulling you deeper. Helplessly panicking for your last breathe of air, but this isn't the worst part. For that is yet to come. You don't want to feel the rancid sludge choke you, rotting your soul and skin. Forging away your memories, and a undying lust to forever serve. For you are now servants of the Hist. The Assimilated. The "Lukiul".

Relations and diplomacy

Isolated, and condemned. The only interaction are the lost wanderers that seem to find their ways to the bog. They are driven mad, followed, and watched before a decision is made. They either join the mission as undead or emissary, or left on their way so that we can learn of their ways, and customs. But the Marshes will eventually always get them.
    On a more diplomatic bases, other civilizations will almost always only interact with the humans of "Lukiul". Those that can be trusted, can be told. They are then offered an invitation to join, but this is solely their choice. If they do, then they must leave. For this one Hist has no interest in the outside world.

Government

Undying loyalty to the Hist tree, and their king. Who is renowned as a great and skilled warrior. They also worship the Hist tree as their death god, similar to how the Argonians formed a religion based on the Hist. They however drink a very rancid form of sap, that is directly made from a mix of sap and rancid flesh. From which this tree enjoys. This tree is not linked to their hive mind, and has gone rouge. Possibly the first of it's corrupt generation but not the first to go rouge.

Lands

In Black Marsh, or Argonia. The very North western area which was once named Rockguard and its surrounding dense forests, and swamps. A area named Feahem in the center of the boglands is the main keep and city of the "Lukiel". It is the only city of its kind, but to the east lies a underground cave, where the corrupt Hist tree lives. Then there are farmland and fisheries for the humans, they grow and catch whatever they can.

Feahem - It is a simple city, wooden paths and boarding is built so it doesn't sink into the water. It is met by a grand stone castle where the king resides.
    It only houses the undead, for whatever purposes do they require it for.

Abstince - A human city that is similar to Feahem, but without the grand castle. it is surrounded by farms and fisheries and has a counsel home which would be used to house any other diplomatic visitors, but there hasn't been any.

Blood cave - This is the cave in which the Hist tree resides. You can smell the blood and decay from miles away, and once you enter it only gets worse.
    This is also the place where you will find the council of the five, and the one. If you are lucky enough, you aren't here to drink the sludge that it produces, nor are you here to feed the tree. You just might have the opportunity to speak with it. The cave is semi-underwater, but does have surface accessible entrances.

Military

Most of the military is made up of drones, who ever serve The Hist. They seem endless, and feel no pain, nor care for any emotions. They are fitted for multiple scenarios, and are the prefect predators in swamps. Where they sit and wait for their tracked pray to fall into their hands. Or where they slowly march upon sleeping travelers, bringing them back for the tree to consume.

The Ranger's sect sit upon trees, from afar they look like warning signs. Some are frighted off, but others let their curiosity drive them forward. These aren't the same as mindless drones, and unlike them can think on their own without getting their orders from The Hist. These are also the professionals of the swamp, knowing every hideout, every depth of water, every inch of the boglands is connected to them. They almost feel lost out of it.

The Warrior's sect stays in the city, training and waiting for their time to come. They guard the palace, and watch the few humans. They enforce order, and eliminate anything that becomes a threat. Whether it's a human or undead. They disappear, with only a black bag to identify them. Where they are taken, is up to debate.

Protectors sect, are made up of the elite, and some humans who go out with the emissaries, who attract people to the boglands for the tree to consume. They protect the king, and high ranked people.

Reapers sect, They are the elite guardians of The Hist. They are also the most dedicated to the Hist, at least to the corrupt Hist. They are also the smallest of the Sects. The members always are in the blood cave.

Death cult sect, They are the death mages of Feahem and control what's apart of the blighted boglands or are learning to control it fully. They try to learn from The Hist, but it only gives them what is needed or what it thinks is okay. So far, it was only enough to control some of the drones or summon their own dead. A form of necromancy and nothing too strong, at least yet.

Drones - 3000
    Rangers - 1500
    Warriors - 1500
    Protectors - 1000
    Reapers - 100
    Death Cult - 1000

Culture, Demographics and misc.
    There was once a city, a floating city. It went by many names, but was commonly called Umbriel or The Infernal city. It was known for its terrible deeds and its process of staying afloat. Perhaps it is known by its greatest ill-deed, The siege of lilmoth or more commonly known as The Slaughter at Lilmoth, where it slaughtered a great deal of the town, and the dead of the town rose up and joined the invading army. It left the town desolated and a people were destroyed. The earth was soaked in blood, and carried towards a nearby river. The blood flowed upstream, almost if it were attracted to something. it was just after the massacre, and so it was not noticed much.

The trees were distraught, and at a lost. The blood continued to flow towards one tree. A tree that's seed fell from the very city of Umbriel. So it flowed into the underwater cave, where it was joined by the blood and the seed blossomed from the death's of Lilmoth. It connected its roots to the network, learning as much as it can. Trying to be as open as it can. It learned of the outside world and the hatred that it contained. The Corrupt tree, started to feel the world's hatred and even grew its own hatred against the world. It started to sought a way and will to fight back one day. Little that it knew, Ingenium or something like it also fell with it.

The tree seeks to unite everything so nothing will be different. It hopes everything can then, live in peace and won't treat anything wrongly or different again.

The Tree is the centre stone for their religion as well as their being. Without the Tree they would still exist as a indifferent people who burned those who wield magic. Afraid of death and living. Now they just survive in the city, in the boglands. Listening to the tree, also trying to remember their forgotten pasts. Which the tree doesn't quite want them to. They try to practice art and music, but is described as being soulless and without proper meaning. Beautiful but not right, event if every note and key is in proper tune.

They have little festivals or holidays, the only ones contributed to the dead or to the Tree. They don't sleep and thus get a lot of work done. As much as they can try, they can never truly find their peace. They have no dreams, or have no hopes. They are hardworking, not for themselves but for The Tree. They have a sense of self, but it's so contained and so buried that it is barely noticeable.

Much of the undead is made up of multiple races, all of them were wandering refugees. Khajiit with dull skin, patches of fur missing. Orcs that are deathly gray, and hulking muscle that is maintained by the ooze.
    Colovians, Nibeneans, Nords, Bosmer and Dunmer, but no Altmer and no Argonians.

Factions

Ri'Nebula - All humans belong to this faction, they are the worshipers of the Hist tree. The ultimate cult in serving the hist, not connected the the hist's mind, but seek death as a reward. They serve the tree multiple offerings, so that in turn it will grant it to them.

Blackwood Rangers - Elite group of the Rangers sect. The ones that control the entire sect and are the best at it. They go about on their own missions and serve high in the king's court.

Reaver's guilt - The king's personal death squad. There is no higher military position. The king himself, leads every mission.

Dustly ravens - Elite death mages, and are the best in bringing untold pain to the living and dead. Not only do they hold every secret of necromancy, they don't let you go easily. They are the king's torturers, when required.

Black dawn - The cult of the reapers, the ones that guard the Hist tree. The one's that want to bring everything and everyone into the sway of the Tree.

Figures

The Corrupt Hist - The Blood Tree, The Red Awning of Umbriel, The insatiable rouge. The tree is known by many names. Many of them given by itself or by the other Hist trees. The main leader, and makes all the biggest decisions.

King Reaver - Known by one name, he is the king under the Hist. Fierce and strong, they say the ground even rots in his wake. He isn't tied by human emotions and that makes him a great king, but it also makes him lack the compassion and mercy of other great kings and rulers.

Council of five, joined by one - Four from the previous kingdom, the Nord pagans who burnt magic users. The Hist Tree is also apart of this. Overall, the four are controlled by the Hist but they do have a say in things.

Count Richard Dustly - Head Death mage, the general of the mages sect. Leader of the Dustly ravens.

Count Andley Blackwood - Head Ranger, the general of the Rangers sect. Leader of the Blackwood rangers.

Angus Mc'gullen - The head human ambassador. What other kingdoms will see as the king of this land.

Blodier - Leader of the Black dawn, the tyrant of the boglands. The fiend of the people. Horrid and cruel to humans, wants them to all be turned. But he does see them as a means to turn others.

Drudges - Second to Reaver, patched up by multiple seems of flesh, wool and other materials which also include animal skin. The sludge manages to hold them together and include it as his own. Soon to be leader of Reckoning hill's Fighters pact, which is under creation. Also part of Reaver's guilt.

(Prone to changes)

Last edited:

Toxius

Frost Wolf
    Picture of kingdom

Attachments

• Edited.jpg
      Edited.jpg
      593.6 KB · Views: 4

Delusional

Kim, that's a very large chunk of land for 4 cities, especially since they're all coastal cities and no inland control is really present. Perhaps trim down the size to just along the coast, where your cities lie? I think that would be much more manageable, as well as give you more room to expand. Perhaps even move Greyhall into Valenwood and leave Elsweyr open, because I think we have some old ideas for Elsweyr from Ponder back when this RP was first in the works.

Toxicus, your KC looks alright to me, but I'm not much of a lore expert, and not sure if that satisfies our expectations for Black Marsh, so... OP?

The OP3RaT0R

Call me Op. Or Smooth.
    I have a few criticisms. For one, an "evil necromantic" power feels very narrow to me. I mean, Del's kingdom is isolationist, but it can have diplomacy and interactions with the other states - the rogue Hist undead kingdom in the swamp is pretty much incapable of that. I'll come back to this, though.

As for the Hist part... I'm personally not feeling it. I'm all for taking creative liberties, but in my opinion, this doesn't do the Hist justice.

Now, there is some good. My first advice would be to at the very least, look for alternatives to Black Marsh - of course, we can have a dialogue here, and I'm open to Del's thoughts. But lose the Hist, lose the "evil" part, and you could have something on your hands. If I were you, the direction I would take would be a kingdom in which necromancy is widespread, but there isn't any inherent malice present. These people aren't evil, they just have a different perspective. They see necromancy as functional. As a background, perhaps your kingdom was founded in the aftermath of the End War, when there were countless dead. Somehow, a group of necromancers came through, and through a series of events, many people consented to having their relatives returned in various states of undeath. It would be a necromantic magocracy, with various social classes based on types of undead, a religion drawing on various deities related to life and death.

Anyway, that's just the direction I would go. Thoughts, Del?

Delusional

Yeah, I'm on board with that. I felt the whole corrupt Hist and the undead, completely evil vibe was a little too much and out of place in an RP that will be based largely on exploration and initial diplomacy with other fledging powers.

I like the direction you were headed with the necromancy, OP. It would certainly be interesting to have a kingdom comprised almost solely of necromancers and different types of undead raised by these necromancers. Perhaps an elite faction of necromancers rules over the entire kingdom, a kingdom that consists of undead beings raised by this group of founding, powerful necromancers?

Whatever it is, the Hist seems non-essential and almost cliche, with it being corrupt and poisoning the minds of your people and controlling the land and raising the dead, and I, like OP, would advise scratching the Hist portion of your kingdom and perhaps adopt a disposition that's not completely evil, and allows for some diplomacy and outside interaction.

The OP3RaT0R

Call me Op. Or Smooth.
    Consider the conflicts between people's sensibilities about necromancy and a need for it (perhaps to combat foreign powers), their adjustment to living with it regularly (perhaps living families now have to take care of raised relatives by tending the rotted flesh, for example), and the social ramifications (ex. maybe more sentient undead are higher class than low-sentience skeletons). These things will really make for an interesting kingdom.

Toxius

Frost Wolf
    Too evil, Too isolated, Too narrow.
    Losing the Hist, and losing the evil creepy swamp vibe and then it's lesser in the Argonia department.

Could just scrape the Evil necromatic Blood Hist with undead in black marsh.
    Go for one of my other ideas. Perhaps the Raiders of the Moon, basically Khajiit sky traders with a bandit history.
    Either in Elsweyr, unless you are going to leave that open or even on top of the Swamp trees, with high wooden architecture or somewhere in Valenwood (those high trees are perfect).

The Necromancy thing, while interesting, has been sort of done in another Rp I was in, and I feel that it would be copying that person's work in a way.

Kimrisvik

King of Scandinavia
    So, I've tried to read myself up on some lore now. Reaing about the Green Pact made me rethink alot aabout the elven parts of my kingdom. The idea of growing settlements can make Greenheart just like the way I imagined it. Large trees grown into houses and other buildings. Egeroth will probably be devoted to this pact.

Thanks for the tips you guys :)

The OP3RaT0R

Call me Op. Or Smooth.
    Glad to hear you're making progress! Though I suggest that you look at changing some things related to the Pact, religion, etc. Have some give-and-take between the Nords and Elves.

Mr.Self Destruct

Chosen Undead
    So, I'm in a bit of a dilemma. I'm kind of torn between going with Valora, or using Cydonia. I was reading up on my old blog posts for each kingdom, and realized how much effort and time I put in cranking out a card for Cydonia. Meanwhile I honestly kind of half assed my old card for Valora and left out a lot of content and details for the flash-forward we were supposed to do at some point. If I were to go with Valora, I'd honestly want to redo the kingdom card entirely and that'd take some time. I'm just trying to get some input and advice as to which I should go with.

Both posts are in my blog, if you guys want to take a look. Also as a side note, in Cydonia's card I created two other sovereign states within former Cyrodiil's borders. I can happily adjust my card and change that in case anyone wanted to have territory or set their kingdom in western or southern Cyrodiil.

Kimrisvik

King of Scandinavia
    Glad to hear you're making progress! Though I suggest that you look at changing some things related to the Pact, religion, etc. Have some give-and-take between the Nords and Elves.
    What do you mean with give-and-take? :p

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts