• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Tuskor

With mods when items are taken from a, lets say house, those items stay in your inventory, but what happens when you quit that mod or delete it. Are the items you got still with you or gone forever? What if you used items, like you received steel ingots to make a steel sword, is that sword still with you?

Omega Dragon

If what you're wondering is that something like taking Steel Ingots from a location placed there by a mod can remove it from your inventory, the answer is no.

Tuskor

So then I can go from house to house mod, checking rooms and stuff *couch* take everything or stuff I want *cough* and unsubscribe from them without loosing anything. :cool:

Tuskor

So then what about items that moders put in a bag with other stuff. For example a bag with 500 iron/steel/ebony ingots, a sword(maxed out), bow(found in game), and armor(maxed out) that are of someones mod they made. I'm guessing I will still have those ingots but what about those weapons and armor. If there modded to be a different attack/defense power I don't think I would have it, but what about the item like the bow that I would find further in the game, would I still have that?

Omega Dragon

So then what about items that moders put in a bag with other stuff. For example a bag with 500 iron/steel/ebony ingots, a sword(maxed out), bow(found in game), and armor(maxed out) that are of someones mod they made. I'm guessing I will still have those ingots but what about those weapons and armor. If there modded to be a different attack/defense power I don't think I would have it, but what about the item like the bow that I would find further in the game, would I still have that?

You'll still have it.

Let's say you add Mod X that adds Dungeon Y which contains Items Z, A, & B which can all be found in the original game, and you also find Item C, which has been introduced in the mod. Then Z, A, B, & C are required to synth Item D which was in the original game, but has altered statistics whether because of Mod X or another mod.

You will keep Item D, and its stats will revert to the original pre-mod status, just as you would keep Z, A, & B, but not C because C was introduced by the mod, not the vanilla game. Same with if you used any of those items to create an Item F which was introduced by the mod, Item F will be removed upon uninstallation of the mod.

Does that help?

TheDovahkiin

The Fabled Stealer Of Sweetrolls
You'll still have it.

Let's say you add Mod X that adds Dungeon Y which contains Items Z, A, & B which can all be found in the original game, and you also find Item C, which has been introduced in the mod. Then Z, A, B, & C are required to synth Item D which was in the original game, but has altered statistics whether because of Mod X or another mod.

You will keep Item D, and its stats will revert to the original pre-mod status, just as you would keep Z, A, & B, but not C because C was introduced by the mod, not the vanilla game. Same with if you used any of those items to create an Item F which was introduced by the mod, Item F will be removed upon uninstallation of the mod.

Does that help?
o_0 so many letters.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts