A huge Game Of Thrones mod for Skyrim

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Anouck

Queen of Procrastination
So >> this << is a Game Of Thrones mod that adds massive changes to Skyrim. It's a huge file to download given the fact that it alters just about everything in the game. As someone who likes GoT, I am curious and want to give this a try. But since this mod is so huge and will have a massive impact on the game, I have a few questions.

First of all; I don't feel like going full Game of Thrones on Skyrim from now on. A GoT inspired play through? Sure. But I don't want this mod to alter every single save file.

Secondly; Isn't this going to conflict with just about every other mod I've installed? Since this changes most of the textures, locations and NPC's in Skyrim I can only imagine the glitches that this might cause.

Maybe some of you have experiences with this mod. If not, do you have any mods as big as this and do you you know more about it? I've corrupted my game way too often with mods so I am a bit hesitant to just give this a try.

Skyrimosity

I don't have Skyrim for PC, so I have no experience with modding.

But would it be possible to create an alternate Skyrim installation? That way, you keep your fully modded installation and also have a vanilla installation? That would allow you to then download the mod and install it on the vanilla version and play it from there.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts