a french lover of skyrim

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
i'm an old player of elderscroll,and a big adict of skyrim!i' ve recently rediscover the game modding it(187 mods)and idream when i see it so beautifull!! ps:i learn english spoke and write playing game and modding my game,so please don't be to hard whit me for that.hope to enjoy share my knowledge whit who wants.be safe and enjoy your time ;) jean

Dabiene Caristiana

Your friendly neighborhood weirdo
If you're looking to share some modding knowledge or share some insight on mod combinations, hidden mods (mods that are 'hidden gems', i.e, not in the spotlight but very good), mods that go from improving game play, to visual enhancements, or anything else in regards to modding skyrim, you're more than welcome to share some info.

If you're looking to collaborate or perhaps make a list of good mod sets for certain play throughs, you are more than welcome to do that too.

Hart

Sassmaster
Oh! Oh! I have a couple of obscure mods that I really like. They don't make a massive improvement on the game, but they really made a small, noticeable difference. The first one that pops into mind: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/36832/?

It's a Divines overhaul. Makes the blessing and amulets actually worth something in game.

I have a lot more that you might like, and I'd be more than happy to help out.

i've got more than 2600h of play on skyrim,i let it during one ear;and thoses last months over than 400h.i can help who whant to overhaul the gameplay,story(there"s somes good mods incresing the story after having finish the civil war,or discover the country of elseiwer,dummers,black elves,etc).overhaul the graphism:see my screens on google;and the compatibility betwin the mods i'd test:less or more 600.but nothing of informatique,and i've got big problem to be sure for understanding all sentences to complicated.so please try to make somes simple,and be patient whit me.:b:

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts