A Dovahkiin's Guide to Boosting Stats (Post-Patch)

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Was this guide helpful at all?

• Yes

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Somewhat

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • I knew a lot of things on here already.

Votes: 3 75.0%

• Total voters

XIIGenocide

The Scaled Arcanist
I've been playing Skyrim for a while now and i'm going to attempt to create a guide to try and help
people to boost there stats to whatever level they may want it at providing that it is up. I will try and cover all of the skills in this guide.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THE PATH OF MAGIC

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
CONJURATION:

Conjuration in my opinion is one of the easiest of the Magic stats to level up. All you have to do is to attain the Soul Trap spell. This spell can be attained from any court wizard from level 1. It is very cheap compared to other spells, (100-300 gold) and is very easy to use.

For this method all you have to do is Soul Trap any dead body, when you run out of Magicka wait, make sure you have 'auto save on wait' ticked off if you are confident in your clients inability to crash and want an easier time with this. I recommend getting up to Apprentice Conjuration on the skill tree if you want more bang for your buck, if you do not want to use Conjuration as one of your Major skills you can always refund them providing you have the Dragonborn DLC.

From 20 - 100 I should estimate it would take 2 hours at most, and thats a stretch.

ALTERATION:

Alteration is another really easy stat to boost to 100, you need two spells one of these is the 'Detect Life' spell, which can be attained from Tolfdir in the College of Winterhold, normally found in the Hall of Attainment, or from a Court WIzard. This spell is cheap and when I bought it, it cost 387 gold. The second spell you need is 'Telekinesis' which is harder to obtain. The first method you can use to attain this spell is to try your luck with Tolfdir, if your Alteration skill is around 30-40 it should be on sale to you from him, the required level may be a bit higher but it is not too high. The second way you can go around getting this spell is in Redwater Den, you need the 'Dawnguard' DLC for this as it is only put into Skyrim if you have it. Redwater Den is west of Boulderfall Cave and is also between the Atronach Stone and Faldar's tooth. You need to go into the attain the key for the Den either from the Attendant or the Dealer, you could try your chances and pick the lock. You need to go in quite deep, just before you go into where the Bloodstone Chalice is there should be a cage with a dead Conjurer lying inside, next to him will be the Telekinesis Spell Tome

Once you have attained these two spell tomes you go into any populated area, I recommend Riften Market, when you are there find any movable object, whether it be a cabbage or a basket, and cast Telekinesis on it while casting Detect Life, this will level up your Alteration incredibly fast. In my experiences on my level 19 Scaled Arcanist it took me 30 minutes to raise it to 100, if that. Again if you want to get more bang for your buck get up to 'Adept Alteration' and you should be able to do this for twice as long.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

RESTORATION/DESTRUCTION

Restoration and Destruction with the same method? I know what you're thinking, but bare with me. I created this part solely on my own, and trust me, it works. HAVE FAITH.
Okay, so for this you ARE going to need the Dawnguard DLC. (If you do not have the Dawnguard DLC I will quickly run through other less effective methods you can use, you know, don't want to discriminate ;))

So, for this you will need the 'Heal Undead' spell, and either Flames, Sparks or Frostbite, or for even more effectiveness, Wall of Flames, Wall of Storms or Wall of Frost. Flames can be obtained by STARTING THE GAME, Sparks can be obtained in Helgen in the Cage either Hadvar or Ralof asks you to picklock in the 'Interrogation' room. If you are a High Elf you start with Sparks so don't worry. Frostbite can either be found really anywhere or bought from Riverwood in the Riverwood Trader or is sold by ANY Court Wizard. Sorry for that if you are a Skyrim Veteran, just trying to appeal to everybody. The 'Heal Undead' spell can be obtained when you become a Vampire by purchasing it from a Vampire Bosmer normally in the first room to the left after you enter Castle Volikhar. Now, to the technique... OH, YOU SIDED WITH THE DAWNGUARD? FEAR NOT. I have not been aware of this until recently, but when you return Serana to Harkon for the first time, if you do not wish to become a Vampire, Ronthil can be found overlooking into the Court, if you are quick enough you can jump on the table and jump close enough to click on him, opening the store for you. I KNOW RIGHT, GENIUS, THANK YOU SKYRIMFORUMS. The 'Heal Undead' spell can be purchased for under 600 gold.

NOW, to the Method. You need to have finished Dawnguard, regardless of which side you are, and Serana still needs to be a Vampire, I suppose this would still work if she wasn't you'd just have to use the the spell, 'Heal Other' Which can be bought of Colette Marence in the College of Winterhold, she can be found wandering around the College. I suggest you have The Atronach perk in the Alteration Skill tree, it is very helpful for this. Cast whichever offensive spell you chose to use on Serana, remember, she cannot die so don't worry. While you are hurting her cast 'Heal Undead' on her too, this works miracles and is by far the fastest way to level up Restoration to my knowledge, it also levels up Destruction at roughly the same rate. It does take longer than Conjuration and Alteration, but the results are definitely noticeable.

I'm sorry to say if you joined the Dawnguard and finished the DLC without obtaining 'Heal Undead' you either need to cure her, and use 'Heal Other', or not do it at all. I understand that you can make Serana not want to be cured, which is hard luck in your case if this is the matter.'

This works really well and I recommend it to everyone that it looking to boost these stats.

Now, if you don't own Dawnguard or do not have and cannot get the 'Heal Undead' spell, these links are for you!

RESTORATION:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TciPMFA1U8g
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f4M8sAtnhZU

DESTRUCTION:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YJtRbUbhW9g

ILLUSION:

Yet another easy class of Magic to level up! Don't you just love this branch?
All you need for this is the 'Muffle' Spellbook, this can be bought from any Court Wizard in Skyrim, I suggest Farengar, in Whiterun. It only costs around 100-400 coins and is an Apprentice Illusion spell, making it pricey in Magicka if you want to level it up right off the bat. All you need to do is keep casting this spell. I recommend putting points up to the 'Apprentice Illusion' to half the spell cost, as the base cost of it is 105 Magicka.

Keep casting this until you reach your desired level. So easy right?

Last, but definitely not least,

ENCHANTING

Enchanting, one of the key skills you need if you want to make your Dovahkiin invinsible.
Guess what you have to do if you want to level this skill up fast... Enchant, enchant and enchant. What you want to do is you want to find an item with Fortify sneak, these can be found anywhere through Skyrim in loot chests or random drops, you could try going to Radiant Raiment in Solitude, if they do not sell anything with the sneak enchantment and you really are sick of searching you can wait 48 hours for the stock to change. Once you have an item with the Fortify Sneak enchant you go to any Enchanting table and disenchant that item. BEWARE IT WILL DESTROY THE ITEM, so if you want to keep the item do not disenchant it. One you have it disenchanted and the enchantment is under the enchantment section, get any boots, necklaces, rings and hats you can. For the cheaper option you can make gold rings, this will get your smithing up also. You may want to acquire the Transmute Alteration spell so you can turn Iron Ore into Silver, and then into Gold Ore, if you do not have this spell or know where to get it click on this link:http://elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/Transmute_Mineral_OreOnce you have all the items you can muster, ENCHANT, ENCHANT, ENCHANT, use petty soul gems to do this, it gives you relatively the same amount of experience if you used a higher tiered soul gem. These items you enchant will also sell for a pretty penny. So in the end, leveling up the Enchanting skill is beneficial to you in more way than one!

Sidenotes for the Aspiring Mages

Now, of course there are some things you could and should do that would make leveling any one of these skills easier. When leveling up these skills always make sure you have the 'Mage' Standing Stone activated as this boosts the experience by 20 percent. Also if you have or could enchant any gear that gives you more Magicka, or reduces the cost of the skill you are trying to level, this too would greatly help, the rest is up to you Dovahkiin!

THE PATH OF SHADOW

SNEAK

Sneak, notoriously known for being one of the easiest skills to level in The Elder Scrolls, well, in Oblivion and Skyrim anyway. Well, all of you Skyrim Veterans know whats coming now eh?

For this method you need to have made it far enough in the main quest line to be able to walk freely around High Hrothgar. What you want to do is crouch behind one of the Grey Beards whether they're praying or sleeping and attack them, do not do it to them much below 2 thirds of there health as they will become hostile and well, deal to you, chasing you from High Hrothgar and half way down the mountain if need be, way to treat the ***SPOILER ALERTIpl**** savior of the world and slayer of Alduin. But anyway, I digress. I recommend you put a few points in sneak just so it is a bit harder for them to detect you. I also recommend using an Iron Dagger so you do not deal too much damage to them, you should have 100 sneak within 2 hours, depending on how many mishaps you have, it will get harder as your level gets higher, but keep grinding! Eventually you won't be able to be seen if you are standing right in front of someone wearing a rainbow.

PICKPOCKETING

Pick pocketing. Some people think this is a hard skill to level up, when in fact it is relatively easy and extremely useful. During my intrepid journeys around Skyrim I have come to the conclusion that EVERYBODY, or nearly everybody in Skyrim has something that it worth stealing. What I did was going around and stealing that 'Gold Emerald Ring' or that 'Gold Necklace' from people inventories. The richer the person is the more chance you have of finding something for valuable and thus worth more experience. I do recommend saving before each steal at the lower levels because you do have a low chance or even chance of stealing there quote unquote valuable item. Enchantments help you greatly with pickpocketing and I recommend them, although I did not use any and I got along just fine. This also is a great way to make money, I recommend stealing of Jarls, Court Wizards, and everybody in the Hold Capitals. I believe that I pick pocketed every single person in Solitude, Aaah how I loved Strikes-In-Silence, my first ever Skyrim Character. But yeah! This is quite a fun and beneficial skill to level up, it shouldn't take too long either, just have patience and SAVE, SAVE, SAVE!

LOCKPICKING

Lockpicking, one of the most useful skills in the game some would argue, this skill has two methods that can be used to level it up, both efficient.

The first method is buying 30 lockpicks at a time off of Tonilia. She is the fence in the Thieves Guild and you need to join the Thieves Guild if you want to buy them off of her.
Not sure how to join the Thieves Guild?
Click here --->http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim:Thieves_Guild_(faction)
Anyway, you need to stock up on these lockpicks, as many as you can, if I were you i'd stop at 1000. To stock up all you need to do is buy her out, then wait 48 hours. If you play Skyrim on Xbox 360, as soon as you click wait for 24 hours, press the dashboard button and leave it up for a bit, you'll notice that this speeds up the wait time drastically. The lockpicks do not cost very much, around 6 gold each I think, so you will not use much gold getting 100, hell, you're in the Thieves Guild, if you run out of money, STEAL SOME. What you want to do after you have these lockpicks is go into the backroom of the thieves guild where the practice chests are and go to the Master one. Click on it, and keep breaking the picks, because you are at the Master chest they break rather quickly, it is long and tedious but you will see results! Trust me.

The second method contains some spoiler alerts, so if you do not want the Thieves Guild quest line to be ruined for you STOP READING ------>HERE<------.
What you want to do for this method is to progress far enough into the Thieves Guild quest line to get the Skeleton Key, once you have the Skeleton Key, DO NOT RETURN IT. Hold off finishing the quest line and keep the key, now you want to go around and pick every lock you can find. I suggest going through the Hold Capitals at night with Sneaky gear on, just so you don't get caught. You may think this way long and tedious, but it is actually rather quick, this is the way I did it, and I myself was surprised at the results, I would recommend it over the first method, but whatever floats your boat, give both a try and see which one you prefer.

SPEECH

Okay, so it turns out that Bethesda has gone and done the dirty on us, they have taken away the Black-Briar Meadery Speech exploit, oh how I loved that exploit, it made Speech so easy to level up. Fret not, I have found another way, no, it is no where near as good as that exploit, but it is as good as you will get I am afraid.

Ever feel like you have too many items, and nobody has the money to buy them all? And do you want to level up and stat by training it, AND, DO YOU WANT TO LEVEL UP SPEECH WHILE DOING ALL OF THIS? THEN DO I HAVE THE SOLUTION FOR YOU FELLOW DOVAHKIIN. What you want to do is put enough perk points into the Speech skill tree until you unlock Merchant, this requires 50 Speechcraft so I do recommend doing this lateish into your account or to train it up using a trainer, here are a list of Speech trainers if you are interested.

Adept Dro'marash Khajiit Caravans Travels between Riften and Dawnstar.
Expert Ogmund Markarth Can be found in the Silver-Blood Inn

Anyway, now that we have that out of the way, when you have allocated the Perk Points you needed to to Speech, you want to find a trainer that owns a shop, for example, Eorland Greymane. The money you use to train Smithing will be sent to his available store money, so if you spent say 20,000 on training, with the Speech perk 'Merchant' you can sell anything, and I mean anything to him, that amounts up to 20,000, this in turn gets rid of all of your overflowing loot, and levels up your speech while virtually getting free levels in smithing, great huh? I thought of this method myself and this is how I leveled my smithing up.

This is the fastest way I have leveled my Speech up post-patch and recommend it to you aspiring bards strongly! It is also a good way to get rid of unwanted loot.

LIGHT ARMOUR

Light Armour, well, there aren't any exploits that you can use for this i'm afraid, if you are really desperate to get it leveled up you can use a lot of health enchantments and the healing spell, then what you want to do it attack a guard or a group of Bandits, not that they'd need much provocation, and let all hell break lose. You'll need to be pretty tanky already, or for it to be on Novice if you want any chance of surviving without enchantments, but this method is quicker than dungeon crawling and just getting it up as you go along. Argonians are good in this matter with Hist Skin, there racial ability that lets them recover health ten times as fast, if you are an Argonian I already like you, and recommend using Hist Skin when whatever enemies are attacking you.

If you do not like this method i'm afraid you'll have to go to a Light Armour trainer or to grind it up like most people have, if you are interested in Light Armour trainers i'll list them below.

TrainerLocationNotes
Adept Scouts-Many-Marshes The docks outside of Windhelm
Expert Grelka Riften Marketplace

Good luck with leveling Light Armour up guys!

ALCHE-WHYDOYOUHAVETOBESOHARDTOLEVELUP-MY

Alchemy, the hardest skill in Skyrim to level up, and for such a fun skill, I do not know why they made it so hard to level up. I suppose creating potions that can paralyze your enemy are quite powerful and would need quite a bit of work to get, but still, come on?

Anyway, I have two methods that can be used to level up Alchemy quickl- Well, quicker than you would not using these methods.

The first method that you can use is the Giants-toes-and-Wheat-method. What ingredients do you need for this method did I hear you say? Well. You need Nirnroots and Human Flesh. No, no, I am only joking, you do need Giants toes and Wheat. For this I also recommend enchanting any spare gear you have with Alchemy enchantments, this will greatly increase the experience that you earn. Giant's toes can be found off of a dead giant, this can be quite a hard task to perform if you are low level so don't feel pressured to level up Alchemy right off the bat. Wheat can be found on most farms, the easiest ones would be around any of the Hold Capitals, normally around the outskirts or around the Hold Capital's walls. Once you have collected a copious amount of these ingredients, mix, mix, MIX. They are the fastest leveling potions that you can make, and the ingredients required are not that hard to obtain if you are of a mid ranged level.

The second method I can suggest is the Trainer method. If you have joined the Dark Brotherhood then this will be substantially easier, as Babette is the Master Alchemy Trainer and owns a shop, so you can train up with her then sell all of your loot! Isn't that idea just the bestest? You're welcome! And this way, you'd be leveling up the two hardest skills in the game, Speech and Alchemy! I've done it! I've beat Skyrim!
But no, seriously, this is a good idea. Here is a list of the Alchemy Trainers if you have destroyed or won't join the Dark Brotherhood.
TrainerLocationNotes
Adept Lami Morthal
Master Babette Dark Brotherhood Sanctuary Must be a member of the Dark Brotherhood
Anyway, good luck with this skill, if you get it to 100 you are a better Dovahkiin than I.

Sidenotes for the Aspiring Thieves

Now, enchantments and potions are a biggy for this entire skill branch, and I highly recommended them for an easier time leveling. Of course Alchemy is in this skill branch and thus you might not have leveled it up, but enchanting gives you more of a benefit anyway. This is the second hardest skill branch to level up in my opinion but it is still easy. Good luck to all of you Aspiring Thieves out there.

THE PATH OF MIGHT

ARCHERY

Archery, don't ask me why it is in the Warrior Skill branch, I didn't make the game. Anyway, Archery can be expensive to level up, but other than grinding in dungeons I have only come up with one other way. I calling it the BB Method, BB is short for Bound Bow. All you need for this method is the Conjuration spell, Bound bow, and Shadowmere, if you destroyed, or are not going to do the Dark Brotherhood, then you should stop reading, you'll need to grind by clearing caves and dungeons to get it up. If I find any other methods though I will edit and put them in.

The Bound Bow spell book can be purchased from some Court Wizards, if your lucky, Falion, a Conjurer in Morthal, or from Phinis Gestor, the Master Conjurer. It costs 335 gold so don't worry about going out of pocket when you buy it. What you want to do is cast Bound Bow, and attack Shadowmere until you run out of arrows. Shadowmere will regenerate fast enough so you can't kill him/her, the sex of Shadowmere is often debated over, so don't get all up in arms. The Bound Bow spell will give you 100 daedric level arrows. Just keep repeating this until you get 100 Archery or you reach your desired level, you'll need a Conjuration level of 50 or over before bound bow becomes available for purchase, but, that'll be easy to get I mean with this guide and all ;).

ONE-HANDED

One-handed, who hasn't played through as a character that uses One-handed? Unfortunately there aren't any exploits to my knowledge, unless you want to sit there and hack away at Shadowmere for hours. Althought that might work, it wouldn't be practical, I recommend actually clearing dugeons and caves and questing while using One-handed. If you want to speed the leveling up drastically you can always enchant and use potions, this is what I have been preaching, you may think that it doesn't really help, but trust me, it does. How do you level up Enchanting and Alchemy fast do I hear you say? WELL! I'M GLAD YOU ASKED, IT IS ALL HERE IN THIS ONE FREE GUIDE. ;) But seriously, enchanting your weapons and rings with One-handed enchants will drastically increase your leveling times, especially in the long run, along with using potions.

Goodluck with the One-handed grind guys!

HEAVY ARMOUR

Heavy Armour, well, there aren't any exploits that you can use for this i'm afraid, if you are really desperate to get it leveled up you can use a lot of health enchantments and the healing spell, then what you want to do it attack a guard or a group of Bandits, not that they'd need much provocation, and let all hell break lose. You'll need to be pretty tanky already, or for it to be on Novice if you want any chance of surviving without enchantments, but this method is quicker than dungeon crawling and just getting it up as you go along. Argonians are good in this matter with Hist Skin, there racial ability that lets them recover health ten times as fast, if you are an Argonian I already like you, and recommend using Hist Skin when whatever enemies are attacking you.

If you do not like this method i'm afraid you'll have to go to a Heavy Armour trainer or to grind it up like most people have, if you are interested in Heavy Armour trainers i'll list them below.

TrainerLocationNotes
Expert Gharol Dushnikh Yal
Master Farkas Jorrvaskr in Whiterun Only after Proving Honor. Potential follower

Wow Genocide! Did you just copy Light Armour change Light to Heavy and the trainers?

Yes, yes I did.

Two-Handed

Unfortunately there aren't any exploits to my knowledge, unless you want to sit there and hack away at Shadowmere for hours. Althought that might work, it wouldn't be practical, I recommend actually clearing dugeons and caves and questing while using Two-handed. If you want to speed the leveling up drastically you can always enchant and use potions, this is what I have been preaching, you may think that it doesn't really help, but trust me, it does. How do you level up Enchanting and Alchemy fast do I hear you say? WELL! I'M GLAD YOU ASKED, IT IS ALL HERE IN THIS ONE FREE GUIDE. ;) But seriously, enchanting your weapons and rings with Two-handed enchants will drastically increase your leveling times, especially in the long run, along with using potions.

Goodluck with the Two-handed grind guys!

And yes, I did just do it again, there really isn't any difference between leveling the two different style of handed weapons or armour.

Block

Yes! I actually do have a method for this! So don't worry, basically with block, if you didn't already know, the more damage you block the more experience you get. Ideally you'll want to already be quite tanky, if you are a mage and want to level up block you'll want to have a healing spell or quite high block to begin with, maybe investing some points into it, again being able to refund them at the cost of one dragon soul when you are done. You may want to enchant your items or at least get an Amulet of Stendarr, this blocks 10 percent of extra damage, so it will help you quite a bit, well for what it is anyway. Block levels up surprisingly fast and you won't have to stand there for ages letting the Giant beat the living hell out of you. I don't recommend 'Quick Reflexes' Perk in the Block skill tree if you choose to level it up like this, it will only slow the process down, exactly what you don't want.

If you don't want to use this method you'll have to dungeon crawl until you get it up, I recommend doing that if you plan on using a shield frequently or if you find yourself behind in block levels because you are too busy hacking the hell out of your enemies.

Smithing

Smithing, another key skill for the Warrior. Smithing is really essential if you plan on using any weapon or any armour, regardless if it is light or heavy. Do any of you remember the iron dagger exploit? Yeah, well i'm pretty sure that was taken out in patch 1.3 or something, so it has been gone for a while. However, there is another cheap and efficient way that you can level up relatively quickly. You need to go to Markarth and do a quest for Calcemo, the Court Wizard, he'll ask you to go into some Dwemer Ruins and ask you to kill a big frostbite spider by the name of Nimbe. This quest is really easy and gains you access to the Dwemer museum, in here there will be a copious amount of Dwemer Metal, what you want to do is steal these, yes, steal, you'll need to crouch and avoid the two guards that wander around there, it is not hard, so do not fret and think that you're going to need 100 sneak, but hey, if you are interesting in getting 100 sneak, scroll up a bit, ;). Anyway, I digress only certain bits of these metals can be melted down and made into Dwarven Ingots, the names of the metals that can be are listed here

NameItem IDWeight Value Ingots Yielded
Bent Dwemer scrap metal 000C886C 2 15 3
Large Dwemer plate metal 000C8864 2 15 3
Small Dwemer plate metal 000C8866 2 15 3
Solid Dwemer metal 000C8874 25 25 5
Large Dwemer strut 000C8872 20 15 3
Any other pieces that don't share the name of the ones on this list cannot be melted down and will only take up space. I recommend using the Stead stone for the extra carry weight, just temporarily while you are carting the metals to be made into ingots. You'll need to put a point in Dwarven smithing which only takes 1 other point to get to and requires a Smithing level of 30. Once you do this you make all of the ingots you have into Dwarven Bows, along with gaining quite a bit of Smithing exp you can sell them for quite a bit also.

An alternative method I can offer is to do the Speech exploit, where you get Eorland Greymane to train you up, he can get you to a max level of 90, if you do this you can get rid of unwanted loot and gain Smithing levels. Once you get to 90 Smithing, if you have put perks in, smith the hardest thing you can, in bow form, you'll have 100 Smithing in no time.

Sidenote for Aspiring Warriors

Enchantments! Potions! You know the drill guys.

Alright! Well that's it I suppose, I tried my best to impart the knowledge I have gathered over time to you guys! I hope that you all find it helpful, even if it is only one thing, this is my first guide so constructive criticism is welcome. I've made a poll below, if you could vote on that, regardless of your vote, whether it be good or bad, would be extremely helpful

If you've made it this far thank you for reading this, I put a lot of effort into it, just trying to help you Dovahkiin out there!

~Genocide

Irishman

Well-Endowed Member
some good ideas in this Genocide :)

Could you make the smithing text the same size as the rest though?? also with smithing, i agree 100% with the melting dwemer metal but places like Aftland and Mzulft have wayyy more dwemer scrap pieces as well as ingots.

Um also armour (and block) levels up amazingly quick if playing on master or legendary (if you can take the damage) and onehanded/twohanded level a lot quicker on novice.

Alchemy and enchanting level up best if done together... i agree thoug, it takes time and patience :confused:

Again though, really well done and thanks for the contribution :D

XIIGenocide

The Scaled Arcanist
some good ideas in this Genocide :)

Could you make the smithing text the same size as the rest though?? also with smithing, i agree 100% with the melting dwemer metal but places like Aftland and Mzulft.

Um also armour (and block) levels up amazingly quick if playing on master or legendary (if you can take the damage) and onehanded/twohanded level a lot quicker on novice.

Alchemy and enchanting level up best if done together... i agree thoug, it takes time and patience :confused:

Again though, really well done and thanks for the contribution :D

Yeah! Thanks for the feedback, the Smithing text is the same as the rest now and I didn't even know that about the Armours, the goal of this too was to learn for myself, thanks for that :D

Chadonraz

If you do Calcelmo's spider killing quest, you also gain access to Nchuand-Zel (had to look up the spelling :rolleyes:). That place has tons of smeltable stuff just like any other Dwemer Ruin, but since it's in (well, under) Markarth, it's also close to smithing facilities and vendors. :)

By the way, I totally know how you feel about Alchemy... I usually spam Damage Magicka Regen, Paralyze, Invisibility and Slow poisons since they don't require fancy ingredients like Giant's Toes. :D
I've managed to cook up some really expensive potions - unfortunately I never write down the combos I try, and comparing the effects of several ingredients is too tedious.

XIIGenocide

The Scaled Arcanist
i just realised i didnt finish the sentance about Aftland and Mzulft :oops: its fixed now...

Btw Nice Sig! you should check out the PAHAAA thread in the lobby if you love argonians...

I know, I've been referred to them a few times, just haven't gotten round to checking them out, and thanks :D The person who made my Sig was incredibile, he should've made a watermark or something.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts