Glitch A couple of exploits...

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

vitrioso

Ok, so here is a few exploits I found across the internet, and I will share them here.

Whiterun - Go to the Skyforge and use Whirlwind sprint to get on top of Hall Jorrvaskr. Use the shout again to get on top of the watch tower visible from the top support beam. Fall off, go a bit and then go up the hill and through the rocks. Jump to the left of the invisible wall and there is a chest, jump to reach it. Fast travel anywhere to escape.

Markarth - Go down to the caravan's campsite and go behind the stone wall. Search the ground and eventually it will say "Search Chest".

Dawnstar - Go past the barracks and the jarl's longhouse and the smelter and look along the edge of the rock next to the spruce tree. Eventually it will say "Search Chest".

Hope this helped

christof21

Is the Whiterun and Dawnstar just a different way and different description for the already known spots? Didn't know about the Markarth one though so thanks for that :)

xSuoiveDx

Dave, The Quiet One.
Ok, so here is a few exploits I found across the internet, and I will share them here.

Whiterun - Go to the Skyforge and use Whirlwind sprint to get on top of Hall Jorrvaskr. Use the shout again to get on top of the watch tower visible from the top support beam. Fall off, go a bit and then go up the hill and through the rocks. Jump to the left of the invisible wall and there is a chest, jump to reach it. Fast travel anywhere to escape.

Markarth - Go down to the caravan's campsite and go behind the stone wall. Search the ground and eventually it will say "Search Chest".

Dawnstar - Go past the barracks and the jarl's longhouse and the smelter and look along the edge of the rock next to the spruce tree. Eventually it will say "Search Chest".

Hope this helped

This is nothing new at all, there are countless threads on this forum about the chests you have mentioned.
The really sad thing is that you just Plagiarised somebody else's work, in other words you copied somebody else's work to get credit for yourself.

vitrioso

This is nothing new at all, there are countless threads on this forum about the chests you have mentioned.
The really sad thing is that you just Plagiarised somebody else's work, in other words you copied somebody else's work to get credit for yourself.
Notice how I said "found across the internet". If you find this that offending, delete the thread.

xSuoiveDx

Dave, The Quiet One.
Notice how I said "found across the internet".

Sure but a decent person would give credit to the original writer, not just steal their work with giving any recognition.

vitrioso

*sigh* Okay as far as I know these were from TheMonggrel on youtube. There.

Shew

Account closed (at sincere request).
see I don't wanna upset you but dave has a point... you posted here a "Found" exploit, didn't search first to see if it had already been posted before. and didn't give proper credit to its originator. We don't mind you posting, we just want you to respect the work of others. And not fill the guides section with needless repeats of other info. As to deletion thats your call just to the top right of your original post you will find thread tools, select delete thread... and poof it all disappears.

Thanks for the exploits. I know about the Dawnstar one but not the other two so your post was helpful. You may be getting a bit of stick for your op but in your defense it was certainly useful to me. Cheers.

Err, I know I'm new here and probably misunderstanding the context but I've got a disagree for my last message and don't understand. How can someone disagree that I personally found the op useful. Surely I'm the only person who can directly determine if I find something useful or not?

Can someone explain it to me please or point me to where I can learn about these comment boxes.

Again, sorry if I've misunderstood the context in which disagreeing applies, I'm still feeling my way around the site.

HyeNinja

Thanks, I found this really useful. :D

Instead of using whirlwind sprint, you can get over the wall by jumping over it from a barrel in a watchtower beside the Whiterun front gate.

vitrioso

Thanks, I found this really useful. :D

Instead of using whirlwind sprint, you can get over the wall by jumping over it from a barrel in a watchtower beside the Whiterun front gate.
...or that, I guess.

vitrioso

I
see I don't wanna upset you but dave has a point... you posted here a "Found" exploit, didn't search first to see if it had already been posted before. and didn't give proper credit to its originator. We don't mind you posting, we just want you to respect the work of others. And not fill the guides section with needless repeats of other info. As to deletion thats your call just to the top right of your original post you will find thread tools, select delete thread... and poof it all disappears.
It's fine bro. I said I found them across the internet and then acknowledged TheMonggrel.
Here's his channel: http://bit.ly/HuIc3W

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts