680 hours Still Level 1... Help? I just want to SEE Project AHO...

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

NextWorldVR

I guess I just don't play like other people. (I can't ever seem to figure out what I'm 'supposed' to do) - but my question, is: Where can I download a 'game save' that will put me in Level 15?
I have no particular interest in 'leveling up' per se (nor do I know what it means or why IT IS EVEN A THING?)
I just want to SEE Project AHO!! Some good visuals, but I spend HUNDREDS of ours trying to get MODS working,. ( I also want to try ENB (?) but it is NOT EXPLAINED in any way I can being to understand. SO frustrating,..)

I have been trying to get Project AHO to load, but I can't ever get to Level 2 much less 15,. \ I have never seen any 'magic' menu, it doesn't even seem to have a button on Oculus Rift,. So frustrating,...

So, are there any other ways to see the Project AHO???
The furthest I got in Skyrim VR, was I got the SHOUT THING then went to a Castle with a King and annoying kids,. He sent me somewhere, something to do with 'Dragonborn' stuff or something ,.. I went to the high top of a mountain, to tsalk to some 'dragon born people or something?? but just get stuck there, talk to a bunch NPC's, get no new info, get nowhere, boring,. pointless,. 100% no way to know what i'm supposed to do or why...?? I can't even find the 'magic' or 'change weapons' menu, it doesn't seem to have an Oculus Touch button!
I have about 60 MODS successfully installed, including Project AHO but in a MILLION YEARS I would never get to level 15! ( or 2...)

THANKS!!

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts