63 things Games Radar did in Skyrim

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Jeruhmi

"We waited in the middle of a field just to see the day/night transition unfold before your very eyes. It was much like Shenmue II."
I can't wait to do that myself!

Ratto

I'll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon
"We caught Riverbetty fish and Salmon while swimming with our bare hands."

I love these simple small details, that's what make the game so fluffing immersive. Man, I'm afraid of this, maybe I'll even forget to eat and sleep :sadface:

Demut

Veritas vos liberabit
They fell down a cliff with their horse? I was hoping they wouldn’t be subservient enough to have their master ride them into certain doom. Oh well, maybe they will still fix that.

Jeruhmi

They fell down a cliff with their horse? I was hoping they wouldn’t be subservient enough to have their master ride them into certain doom. Oh well, maybe they will still fix that.
Are you saying that animals should have their own specific intelligence? Such as knowing danger when it's before them, etc? I guess that would be cool, but I don't know how they could get that into the game.

Demut

Veritas vos liberabit
Just have them shy away from abysses. That wouldn’t be too hard to implement. The same could be done with mobs if you so desired (e.g. the horse throws you off if you get too close to a powerful enemy).

Jeruhmi

Just have them shy away from abysses. That wouldn’t be too hard to implement. The same could be done with mobs if you so desired (e.g. the horse throws you off if you get too close to a powerful enemy).
Ah, so an act of fear. Perhaps if it gets hurt and sees the opponent as too strong, it may even flee from the battle leaving you to fend on your own.

N3w_2_$kyr1min

Can't wait for Skyrim

That could become pretty annoying too.. what if the cliff is survivable and you wanna get down, but you can't take the horse cause it keeps thinking it'll die. xD

Demut

Veritas vos liberabit
Well, obviously this reflex would only kick in when the fall would be 2 meters and more or something like that.

Ah, so an act of fear. Perhaps if it gets hurt and sees the opponent as too strong, it may even flee from the battle leaving you to fend on your own.
“To fend your own”? You make it sound like the horse would be any help in a fight :D

Demut

Veritas vos liberabit
They announced that there will be no mounted combat though, right?

Wolf

Hello, is it tea you're looking for?
The very first thing is a great way to start the list xD

Some of them are pretty hilarious!

Sheogorath

Cheese for everyone.
"We cried about killing torchbugs." I'm afraid that I am going to get torchbug catching fever.... then cry about it XD.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts