1. Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
    Dismiss Notice

5 Things Worse Than Dovahs

Discussion in 'Skyrim Articles' started by The_Madgod, Jun 6, 2012.

1. The_Madgod

The_Madgod LordLlamahat

I didn't know giants were even dangerous, unless you attacked them, until level 63 on my first guy. I was just running past another giant, this time with my weapons out, and I just see the screen shake and my health fall, and I'm thinking, "DRAGONS!", and then I turn and see one of my lovable giant buddies attacking. I didn't learn the full extent of their power until I was wondering around near Whiterun with my first playthrough and I chase a fox into a giant camp. Next thing I know I'm hearing battle music and flying up high enough to see the white-gold tower.

2. XxKhajiit NickxX

XxKhajiit NickxX The Cat Born

I would say, either Khajiit,or Lizard.
    Khajiit have VERY sharp claws, used in Close Combat
    Lizards can breathe in the water so that very good if you were going to sneak attack someone or hide from gurads ect.

3. The_Madgod

The_Madgod LordLlamahat

Argonians

• Like Like x 1
  4. Seanu Reaves

Seanu Reaves Lightweight Brewmaster

Oh did someone mention the greatest threat to the country of skyrim (thanks Stephan Colbert) BEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAARSSSS!!!!!!!
    Needless to say these monster are unholy killing machines who are worse than trolls. Because their is no justification asides from being BEARS!!!! Never have I feared caves and forests more.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. PoisonPen

PoisonPen Member

Draugr Deathlord Archers are by far the deadliest enemies in the entire game. They can still one-shot me at level 50+, and even the arrow-blocking perk is useless when they've just Fus-Roh-Dahed you across the room.

6. The_Madgod

The_Madgod LordLlamahat

Did you see Deathlords five times a dungeon when you were level 10? Sorry if that sounded rude, I just keep explaining that this is low level common enemies. Like, 20 at the highest.

7. PoisonPen

PoisonPen Member

You can certainly encounter quite a few at level 1. You are guaranteed to find one at Lost Valkygg, one at Dead Man's Respite, at least *two* at Valthume, and several more at Forelhost. They're not common, but I know I've encountered them in my own games at levels far below 20.

8. The_Madgod

The_Madgod LordLlamahat

I didn't see my first Deathlord until I was level 5, and I was on expert or master or whichever one of thoise the highest one is. I'm saying commonly found. That's why I didn't put down Centurions, or Deathlords, or Wispmothers, or Dragon Priests or any of those.

9. UnseenXAssassination

Gaints arent much of a problem range at low lvls and when i got shadow warroir i could kill in 3 hit quick strikes before he hit me with 30x damage sneak :)

10. Sothiss

Sothiss New Member

Hagravens, anyone? Or maybe Ice Wraiths?

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. The_Madgod

The_Madgod LordLlamahat

Shadow Warrior is not a perk you can get around level 10, and Ice Wraiths were pretty far up their on my original list of 10, but I only used these five.

12. Ra'Kira_kitty_;)

I HATE chaurus' id rather kill a bunch of falmor than chaurus. Ugh. Being ranged n sneaky is good with those guuys since they can't see. If ur quiet u can kill em easy

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. EternalShadow94

EternalShadow94 New Member

What about daedra?

14. Ra'Kira_kitty_;)

#4. I have contraversy. My fiance just turned a spriggans animals against her last night. It was a matron. It had two cave bears n a sabre cat. He's level 22. He used animal allegiance and they went after her. She ran away screaming lol hahaha :D

• Funny Funny x 1
  15. Hannah

Hannah Member

This is a real list, some could argue wisp mothers should be top but lets face it how often do you run into them?

Falmer speak for themselves if you don't hate them you probably haven't been near the reach yet.

Under level 20 Spriggans hurt if you meet one just run. Don't try to kill it. Even if you're a bad ass fire mage these guys have friends.

Gods the silver hand! I hate them I hate them more than Spriggans and Giants together. They just kick your butt all over the place. Pray you get the cave to retrieve the plans and not the fortress. My first play its what I got, they killed my horse, my follower and I reduced to melee because I ran out of arrows.

• Agree Agree x 2
    Latest Given Reputation Points:
    Conquers-Many-Foes: 5 Points Sep 6, 2012
  16. Coyote

Coyote The Epic

my first death: giant sent me flying.

testing to see if i can put two of these...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

17. Crooked Rook

Crooked Rook New Member

My first wisp mother battle ended in epic failure.:mad:

18. mushroomlord

mushroomlord New Member

Falmer are easy to sneak by if you cast muffle or use muffled boots

They are blind you know

19. The_Madgod

The_Madgod LordLlamahat

Yes, I am aware of that. Now I simply wade through Dwemer ruins with ease. Sneak-based character and all that. Remember, though, that I wrote this for beginners, and I didn't include any tips for beating them, really.

20. Captain Nagisus

Captain Nagisus Jake the Dog!

Once you reach the absolute peak of decked-outness (legendary Konahrik, legendary enchanted Daedric armour, tonnes of perks in Heavy Armour and One-Handed, legendary enchanted Daedric swords, etc) Giants are really nothing. Every time I see a Giant camp now I just clear it out in about a minute.