1. Welcome to Skyrim Forums. You totally should register so you can experience everything our community offers. We have various resources related to Skyrim which include a massive array of Guides and Tutorials. If you're here just for the discussion you can check out our General Skyrim Discussion section or if you're here for help you can check out our Skyrim Help section. We also have the latest Skyrim News and fun stuff like Roleplaying and even a Skyrim Fan Fiction section!

Are you here to discuss Dawnguard? You may discuss it by signing up and checking out this section.

So if you love Skyrim you should join for sure. Click the 'Sign Up' button on the right to register your account. You can register with your Facebook or Steam account.

3 Player Skyrim?

Discussion in 'Suggestions/Feedback' started by Joel and Kids, Jan 5, 2013.

1. Joel and Kids

Joel and Kids New Member

My son has become obsessed by a fantasy. He talks incessantly about how great it would be for my daughter, he and I and play Skyrim at the same time. Yeah, that's right! He wants a 3 player version of Skyrim. I've tried explaining the intricacies of building a game this complex, but he's convinced that if I ask, he shall received.... ahhh.... the joys of being young and having an imagination that is unencumbered by real-life timelines.

We love the game (as a family), so thanks for the hours of enjoyment.
  2. Joel and Kids

Joel and Kids New Member

My son would like to assure anyone reading this that he is a teenager.
    • Like Like x 1
    Cruzz27 likes this.
  3. AS88

AS88 RP Mod Staff Member

Well, I think the closest you'll get is playing Elder Scrolls Online, which is supposed to be coming out this year. Might get expensive though, having three machines capable of running it, and the internet to match :p

And of course, welcome :)
    • Like Like x 1
    kyleekay likes this.
  4. Joel and Kids

Joel and Kids New Member

Thanks, AS88. I'll pass it on to my son. :)
  5. Godzillaman 08

Godzillaman 08 Active Member

We can only wish that one day that I can be possible and that it would actually work in the game's favor!
  6. Gidian

Gidian Sahrot Vahlok Spaan. Bahnahgaar. Minion #88!

I KNEW IT!!! MASTER CHIEF WILL SOON BECOME THE MAIN CHARACTER OF ALL GAMES!!! FIRST HALO, NOW SKYRIM!!! Mark my words... mass effect is next...

: multiplayer