• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

VolenKiller

The Idealist
/i'll have to see it to bleeive it

SGT_Sky

Silence, My Brother

Necromis

Couldn't it be possible that the online game might end up being called Dragon Born. Might be the name for the MMO.

Docta Corvina

I dunno....one might not be related to the other, but I was reminded of this when I saw the original post: They're Just Trademarking the Hell Out of Everything in Skyrim

Generally speaking, I think they're trying to get all of their copyright/trademark bases covered, given the kinds of marketing happening that was mentioned in the above article. The trademark filing for "Dragonborn" might just be part of that overall effort like with the "Fus Ro Dah" one recently. Of course I'd be thrilled if it has something to do with more DLC. I just always remain optimistically cautious. :p

Brianthelionz

My theory maybe instead of a story based dlc maybe it will be a just equippment or new shouts
Similar to fallouts gun runners arsenal

Raijin

A Mage that loves a Templar
What next? Their going to patent the DLC Mudcrabs? anyways I hope that Bethesda is going to start making some fancy Tshirts! I would love to have a stormcloaks Shirt. I have a design in my head but I'm no artist. I severely suck in making graphics :sadface:

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts