• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

GOTY?

• AC : Revelations

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Batman : Arkham City

• Dark Souls

• Dead Island

• BF 3

• MW3

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

hexperiment

The Experimentalist
:I holding a GOTY poll in skyrim forum. totally not gonna be biased at all. I just happen to be voting for Skyrim :]

Flamingtaco

:I holding a GOTY poll in skyrim forum. totally not gonna be biased at all. I just happen to be voting for Skyrim :]
Obviously everyone in this forum is completely biased in favor of MW3. The amazing innovation in that series astounds me so much. Plus the rpg elements are better than Skyrim.

Flamingtaco

yea totally. Skyrim also stole perk ideas from Modern Warfare series. CHECKMATE BETHESDRONES
The last archery perk which hasn't been revealed yet is Steady Aim Pro so that you can have more accuracy without zooming in. Also there's Scavenger Pro so you automatically resupply arrows by walking over dead bodies. Actually that would be kind of helpful.

Travis

So I think the better question is who will take second? Because we all obviously think Skyrim. Earlier I said Dark Souls, but someone made a good point about difficulty I think. So now I'm gonna give it to Batman Arkham City.

hexperiment

The Experimentalist
So I think the better question is who will take second? Because we all obviously think Skyrim. Earlier I said Dark Souls, but someone made a good point about difficulty I think. So now I'm gonna give it to Batman Arkham Asylum.
Dark Soul is awesome. I played Demon's Soul and it was insanely difficult. When I finally slayed that goddamn giant fire-spewing spider, I had that lost moment of feeling when I beat megaman as a little kid. Not sure how Dark Soul is since I haven't tried it yet but it's the insane difficulty that I'm most looking forward to.

Demut

Veritas vos liberabit
I’d say Skyrim but obviously I can’t really judge it fairly since I haven’t played it yet. “Dead Island” would get my second vote.

Flamingtaco

Has to be Uncharted for me. One of the best gaming experiances iv ever had
Uncharted is a great story driven adventure. I love how it could practically be a summer action movie with the well done plot. IMO it could take a higher position than dark souls just because its so different from skyrim which will be winner.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts