2 handed warrior enchantments

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Dough

What's good enchants for a 2 handed warrior orc level 58. I have full daedric armor and daedric 2 hand ax. For the ax I'm thinking fiery soul trap and stamina steal? But for the armor and stuff I don't know. I'm thinking resistances on the items that can buy the rest I have no idea what would be usefull. What y'all think?

Streets

The Gentleman Owl
If you use any magic you can enchant cost down like for restoration. Or you can enchant the magic school down of the type your weapon uses for unlimited uses no charge. Example 100% Alteration cost reduction means you get free Paralyze enchant for your two hander, it won't use charges. I believe stamina absorb is Destruction based. If you have 2 enchants on your weapon it goes off whichever is "stronger" so yours may be Conjuration for the fiery soul trap, but I think absorb stamina is more powerful of the two.

Skyrim:Enchanting Effects - UESPWiki

Or you can just go with basic magic resists and health/stamina two handed/block enchants.

Ironclad

I currently have: 40% vs frost helm // 40% vs fire boots // +20% health restore armour
Into battle I am always armed with:
outdoors firey Soultrap 2Haxe (coz there's more easy souls there)
Indoors superior 2H Drugr sword unenchanted (apply the Elemental Fury to swing that baby super-fast)
Indoors anti-wizard Mallet of Doom (as I call it) the mana-deleter (50 points a go, I think, maybe more)

I don't bother with stamina stealers, though I should, I just have so many stamina potions I could open a department store. :)

Dough

Thanks guys. I did not know that using negative to a magic school worked with charges on weapons. That's good to know. I ended up using fiery soul trap and stamina steal. I still have to enchant the armor and a ring. But the rest I did plus to heavy armor and fortify 2 handed and fire and cold resist. I know how I am gonna do the ring I just not sure bout the chest piece yet.

Streets

The Gentleman Owl
If you are level 58 and in Daedric Armor, you most likely don't need any Fortify Heavy Armor enchantments. There is an armor cap at 567 which is 80% physical damage reduction. Any number of armor over 567 is wasted armor, as it doesn't add anything to your protection. I also think it is more efficient if you enchant "Magic Resist" instead of individual elemental resist, because magic resist covers all three elements at the same time. I don't know if you are going for an "optimal" build or just wanting to have fun with it. You can't really go wrong, so I say do whatever you want :)

Dough

If u use just say fire, it's stronger percent vs magic resist right? So if fire gives u most trouble u can Lisa stack that?

Streets

The Gentleman Owl
If u use just say fire, it's stronger percent vs magic resist right? So if fire gives u most trouble u can Lisa stack that?

Yes that is correct. I was thinking from the standpoint of: 3 Magic resist enchants plus either Lord Stone, Agent of Mara, or Alteration Magic Resist perks will be equal to the 85% magic resist cap for all 3 elements. Or 1 magic resist enchant plus all the above for 85% (unless you are Breton 0 magic resist enchants necessary). To replicate that you will need 6 elemental enchants, 2 Fire, 2 Frost, 2 Shock, unless you are Nord or Dark elf, 5 enchants - or if you have the Otar mask, you can get by with 3 element enchants and that.

So that's all I meant, from a means of optimizing, 3 magic resist enchants vs 6 element resist enchants for the same amount of magic resistance, means you have three other enchant slots open for other things.

If you make one Fire 50%, and one Frost 50%, you will have 50% resist for 2 elements using 2 enchants. You should probably do 2 Magic resist 25%(shield of solitude enchantment is stronger than regular magic resist enchantment), so you'll have 50% resist for all 3 elements with just 2 enchants.

nordicowboy

Must be my Nord blood......
As far as weapons go (as long as you have the dual-enchantment perk), lightning damage paired with absorb health or stamina is my favorite enchantment.

Dough

Ok thanks. I'm gonna try magic resist likely explained. The math on that looks good so i do believe that will be better. For my weapon I used stamina steal an fiery soul trap. Stamina steal helped a lot. Ad fiery soul trap u like for the extra little bit of fire damage ad soul trap of course. I don't like buying soul charms all the time and that helps out. I'm gonna remake my deadric stuff an enchant like u said win magic resist Sounds better

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts