• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

cazzer14

Guess who's back...
    This RP still open? I've got lots of free time now school's finished for me :3

cazzer14

Guess who's back...
    » NAME Malik
    » ALIAS None
    » AGE 25
    » RACE Redguard
    » BIRTH DATE 29th Last Seed
    » BIRTH PLACE Stros M’Kai
    » BIRTH SIGN The Steed
    » CLASS Archer, Scout
    » GENDER Male
    » HEIGHT 5’’9
    » WEIGHT 150 lbs
    » BMI 21.0
    » BUILD Athletic, but stout
    » LATERALITY Ambidextrous
    » SEXUALITY Straight
    » MARITAL STATUS Single
    » PROPERTIES Apartments in Stros M’Kai, room at an inn in Morrowind
    » AFFILIATION Associated with several criminals around Tamriel, such as various Thieves Guilds, as well as independent criminals, Redguard Military
    » AFFLICTIONS None
    » RELIGION Knows the Gods are there, but doesn’t care
    » PATRON DEITY Stendarr, if any
    » HABITS Flirting, Drinking
    » HOBBIES Smuggling, Hunting.

PERSONALITY
    » POSITIVE TRAITS Cunning, Charismatic, Calm,
    » NEGATIVE TRAITS Authority Problem, Doesn’t like being told what to do, Too Daring
    » LIKES Women, Thrillseeking, Drinking, Good Food
    » DISLIKES Boredom
    » FEARS Skeevers
    » ASPIRATIONS To just have fun and be satisfied in life

APPEARANCE
    » HAIR LENGTH Cornrows with shaved sides
    » HAIR COLOR Dark brown/Black
    » FACIAL HAIR Rough Stubble
    » FACIAL HAIR COLOR Black
    » EYE COLOR Dark, Emerald Green
    » SKIN COLOR Black, more Hispanic than full on Black, think ‘milky coffee’
    » SCARS One small scratch on his chin
    » ATTIRE Fashionable, but practical clothes, dons light leather or studded armour if necessary
    similar to this guy:
    kematu_by_evanyell-d65i5n2.jpg

SKILLS
    MASTER
    » Archery
    EXPERT
    » One-handed
    » Sneak
    ADEPT
    » Pickpocketing
    » Speech
    » Light Armour
    APPRENTICE
    » Lockpicking
    NOVICE
    » Block
    GEAR
    » Large amount of Septims, several jewels to sell
    » A fine wooden bow, several arrows, and an iron dagger
    HISTORY

» Malik was born into a working class family, a father with a job at the docks and his mother working for a tailors. He always wanted to live a different kind of life, one of adventure, not one of endless, tedious toil. He joined the military when he was 17 and took an instant liking to archery and the bow, and became reknowned for his abilities, being noted ad one of the best marksmen in the military. After the war, he got involved with the underground of Stros M’Kai, did a few smuggling jobs and made decent coin using his cunning and wit, as well as his bow if needed. But one job went bad, and he was on the run from one of the most dangerous men in Hammerfell, this man’s vengeance was so violent and unavoidable that Malik had to run to the other side of Tamriel to escape him. Along the way, Malik was in the employment of several characters, helping clear tombs, smuggle contraband and provide distractions for thieves. He now finds himself in Morrowind, looking for a real adventure to occupy his time.

By the way, Rextoret, I stole your layout because it's the best I've ever seen, hope you don't mind :/

The Honorable Gidian Diva of Sass

Sahrot Vahlok Spaan. Bahnahgaar. Minion #88!
    Staff member
    Before I make anymore choices regarding recruitment, I'd rather wait for Rex. Also, sorry for the wait. I got lost in a book and lost track of time... *guilty face*

Vex, so a new category for you? Since you're the only one in it, how about "rogue"?

cazzer14

Guess who's back...
    I'll go wherever I'm needed, by the way (assuming I'm in), I can adapt Malik to both sides, although either Glidias' or a fence-sitting side is easiest :)

Staff member
    I'll go wherever I'm needed, by the way (assuming I'm in), I can adapt Malik to both sides, although either Glidias' or a fence-sitting side is easiest :)
    We shall see, but that's I'm not going to be making many more recruitment choices. The rest will be up to Rex.

Staff member
    Before I start the main thread, it would be best to brief you on how this is going to start. GA would be best fordescribing the location, but I've got the gist of it. Glidias washes up off the coast of Morrowind, on an Island called Ghorne. He is pursued into a town there, where he is cornered, and that's where the gang gets together. I am saying this so you can start planning intros and backstories as to why your characters are there.

Ponder

International Man of Mystery
    So, is my character unnecessary because we're not going to have anyone RP the crusaders?

Staff member
    So, is my character unnecessary because we're not going to have anyone RP the crusaders?
    I have no idea yet. It would be best if you had a backup CC, just in case. I am leaving the decision up to Rex. I am about to make the RP thread, and get the location layed out. GA, is this place connected to the country of Morrowind, or is it an island off the coast?

Staff member
    Those of you who are possible traitors, I will leave it to your discretion as to how you were approached, and why you wish to eventually (if ever) betray.

Gentleman Adventurer

A True Gentleman
    I would assume Gorne has docks.

As for betrayal, wouldn't it make sense for the Crusaders to offer a reward to the group if they turn on Glidias? Once they catch up with Glidias on Gorne, they make their offer, and the group stays with Glidias. Some of them, however, start thinking...

Staff member
    I would assume Gorne has docks.

As for betrayal, wouldn't it make sense for the Crusaders to offer a reward to the group if they turn on Glidias? Once they catch up with Glidias on Gorne, they make their offer, and the group stays with Glidias. Some of them, however, start thinking...
    That could be one source of it. I don't mind others. I'll go ahead and include that when the time comes.

Staff member
    I'm going to write the beginning page hear for some critiquing, then get the thread up. Bear with me...

Vixen Blackbriar

Call Me Vix
    I think I've got a reasonable idea for how Lynette will become a turncoat. I feel like the materialism would be enticing, but if she started to loose her beauty for betraying the nine (Akatosh and Dibella would obviously be in cahoots), that could be a major driving force in her later betrayal. Plus with her insecurities, it'd make for great writing opportunities.

Staff member
    I think I've got a reasonable idea for how Lynette will become a turncoat. I feel like the materialism would be enticing, but if she started to loose her beauty for betraying the nine (Akatosh and Dibella would obviously be in cahoots), that could be a major driving force in her later betrayal. Plus with her insecurities, it'd make for great writing opportunities.
    The idea is very good. GA, would it fit? The Crusaders are the indirect tool of Akatosh to avoid starting conflict between the divines. I don't know a lot about lore, but would this fit?

Staff member
    The idea is very good. GA, would it fit? The Crusaders are the indirect tool of Akatosh to avoid starting conflict between the divines. I don't know a lot about lore, but would this fit?
    To rephrase that, how much sense would it make for Diabella helping Akatosh with the plans we discussed? (Don't spoil it please)

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts