• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

Hart

Sassmaster
    @Keidivh "Ugh... Keep telling yourself that. You might eventually believe it."

Kivuli_The_Khajit

Werewolf Queen of Skyrim
    Kiv: Complete

Zira: WIP

Lazgl: WIP

Name: Kivuli

Nicknames: Kiv
    Birth name: Kivuli Careesareeth

Race: 75% Khajiit, 25% Argonian

Height: 6'0

Weight: 140 lbs

Sexuality: Bisexual

Laterality: Ambidextrous, but slightly leans more into Left

APPEARANCE

Skin/Scale/Fur Color: Dark grey base, lighter grey muzzle/belly/paws, black band running up one side of neck, across eyes and nose bridge, and down other side of neck

Eyes: Bright electric blue

Hair Color/Horns/Ears: Solid black hair, pale yellow tiny horns

Hair Style/Feathers: Tailbone-long, obscuring left half of face. Half of it is pulled back in two gold bangles on top, with the bottom layer flat against back.

Build: Lean and lithe, meant for quick fast attacks

Scars: 5-claw up left eye, rendering it sightless.

Tattoos: Large one of Hircine's symbol on her back

Piercings: One gold hoop in each ear and two amethyst studs in each ear

Other:
    N/A

APPAREL

Fancy Wear: Blue Fine Clothes, Gold-Emerald Circlet

Casual Wear: Mourner's Clothes (Without hat)

Armor: Shadow Stalkers armor set (Pictured)

GEAR

Weapons: Lunar Chaos Dagger (Ebony Dagger with the Chaos Damage and Silent Moons enchantment)
    Magic High in Conjuration, specifically Necromancy and Bound Dagger. Secondary in Illusion (Favorites being Invisibility and the Fear line of spells)

Other: Loaded on maps, lockpicks, potions and poisons. Particularly of the Jarrin Root base.

PERSONALITY AND VOICE

Personality: When out in public, be it with her mother or just alone, she's very socially awkward. While she's willing to partake in a social situation or conversation, she gets incredibly nervous when the spotlight is on herself and not on another.
    When on the job, that all fades to make room for a more analytical, coldhearted, and quiet persona. One built to be a murderer, as needed of her.

Fighting Style: Hit and Run, while being flanked by numerous undead fodder to shield her from attacks. Combo's this often with the Fear spells to make the foe more prone to making mistakes or just flat out blindly running into a herd of awaiting undead.

Habits:
    - Often seen standing with one foot held behind the other, sometimes tapping that held foot against the ground if she's nervous
    - Not directly meeting people in the eyes when talking to them.
    - Reanimating undead nearby to scare friends and folks, especially on All Hallow's Eve.

Voice: ElieMonty (The Moon Rises animation's vocals, specifically. Has the same 'changing voice' talent ElieMonty has)

- Helping Others
    - Hunting
    - Wealth, to an extent
    - Sabretooth Tigers
    - The glowing algae above the buildings of Blackreach
    - Her zombie cat, Pandora
    - Nirnroot's chiming sound.

Dislikes:
    - Mer races (Especially the Altmer)
    - Vampires
    - Loud and boisterous people
    - Mussels

MISCELLANEOUS

Affiliations: Chieftess of the Shadow Stalkers, daughter of Zira (Queen of Blackreach)

Afflictions/Fears:
    - Zira
    - Failure
    - Lycan hunters and haters
    - Abandonment/rejection
    -Lycanthropy affliction

Properties: She lives in the Jarl's Home in Blackreach.

Job: Leading the Shadow Stalkers, a group of assassins at the beck and call of Blackreach's queen and is a General of the Stormcloak army.

Combat Skills: One-Handed and Conjuration take top spots, with Alchemy, Lockpicking, and Sneak a close second.

Weaknesses:
    - Physical Combat: She is, as the term would be, a 'squishy wizard'. She can't tank hits. Once you land a solid hit, you have her.
    - Breathing: Due to her Argonian heritage, she has almost asthmatic-like wheezing when on land on frequent occasions, while having no trouble breathing underwater. Wears a lower-half-face mask with a water scuba apparatus for such instances.

Other:
    N/A for now

HISTORY/BACKSTORY

Daughter to Zira Careesareeth, the Queen of Blackreach, Kivuli grew up in high royalty and dark caves at the same time. As odd as that sounds. She was raised from birth to not only be the next Queen, but to also command the Shadow Stalkers (The Queen/King's personal assassin task force). On top of this, her entire family line has been (Some would say) plagued with lycanthropy for generations. Though, she doesn't see much of her childhood or conditions as 'bad', just either blessings or minor inconveniences. She's often the face of Blackreach to the other Jarls and the above-ground public, since her mother is usually buisy running the day to days of a large dwemer city repurposed into a hiding sanctuary for those discriminated against by Altmer and Nord alike. Over the years due to her family's influence and riches, it's been mostly rebuilt from its state as a massive ruin and it has flourished as its own little city for her entire life. She joined the Stormcloaks, believing that while Nords were their own breed of jerks, the Altmer and Aldmeri Dominion were a larger threat, and that the Nords had every right to worship who and what they pleased. As a result, Zira opened Blackreach for use by the Stormcloaks, but they get the same treatment they dole out to those not of Nordic descent.

Extra: Her dagger was a gift from her mother upon making Chieftess rank in the Shadow Stalkers.

Text Color

Attachments

• Kivuli (SkyrimForums)1.png
      Kivuli (SkyrimForums)1.png
      1.3 MB · Views: 5
    Last edited:

Zelda

Princess of Hyrule
    @Kivuli_The_Khajit

I love your character so much! However, there are a few alarming problems I see:

1.) Your Dislikes are word-for-word my character Valencia's. This must change.

2.) Your Other is word-for-word my character Valencia's. This must change.

3.) I absolutely adore your character's backstory, but for the sake of this roleplay, Blackreach cannot be a recognized hold, and thus, she cannot be a Jarl. She may live in the "Jarl's" palace, but there can be no Jarl, and it cannot be a hold. She cannot be a descendant of a Queen of the place, either. If you wanted to portray a character like this, their royal brand cannot be from Skyrim. (For example, Valencia is from Wayrest royalty.) This would clash with rule number two. HOWEVER, if Kivuli were to be the chief of the group and treated as if she were royalty, that is acceptable. The group would not be recognized as anything as powerful as a hold, but would be recognized as a group such as the Dark Brotherhood or Companions that has now overrun Blackreach. But she cannot be Jarl, as Blackreach cannot be a Hold. I do apologize, but that is the point of the roleplay: to portray non-powerful NPCs that live rather regular lives, or at least close to regular lives as average people of Skyrim. So I do apologize, but this must be enforced.

If you care to change these issues, I would be happy to reevaluate your character. And all of this does not mean I dislike your character, so do not take offense! I love her dearly! She is just not fit for this role play type.

Hart

Sassmaster
    Would a khajiit/argonian partial breed even be possible?

I wouldn't think so, lore wise...

kenia153

Hey, I think I expressed interest in joining earlier. All the rps I was in suddenly died at pretty much the same time, so I guess i'd like to try one, one more time. I never got around to putting my form up, due to my internet kind of breaking after an onslaught of snow storms. So if I can still join I'd be happy to throw up my form.

Btw, I'm pretty sure the lore addresses halfbreeds? Like I think i've seen before, that if one race breeds with another, the child's race is that of it's mother or something. Thus why we don't see any khajiit-lizard hybrids. Idk, I'll look into it more as i'm not totally sure. (Or maybe someone else knows)

Kivuli_The_Khajit

Werewolf Queen of Skyrim
    I know this, Kernia. But it seemed wierd that no traits of the father sowed up. So, Kiv only has like three. Argonian marking pattern, tiny underdeveloped horns, and fluffed to hell lungs when it comes to breathing on land. Figured that'd also add a weakness or downside to being halfbreed.

Hart

Sassmaster
    I'm gonna put my response up a little later today.

Keidivh

Noble exile of High Rock
    Hmmm, it's in curious as to how interbreeding would work.

On one hand I believe there are some books or wiki pages that state it's possible. But then you have Argonians who lay eggs and Khakit who are very dependent on the moons to decide what breed they even are. Makes you wonder how in the hell it happens

So instead of trying to come up with an answer, I'll just say this
    IMG_0630.JPG

Specter of Death

Omnipresent Moderator
    Staff member
    Hey all. Just wanted to update, due to some complications on my end tech wise, I can't post until Wednesday. However I have it written and revised on paper so I will be ready as soon as I get my laptop! I've also been working on Kyneth's CC a bit so you guys can also check that out after I post!

Also, on the topic of Interbreeding, my character is part nord, bosmer and breton. I made a family tree in order to keep track of what blood gives him what traits. Since his great great grandmother was Bosmer, and then the traits of the Bosmer carried down to his generation, as his mother has the bosmer genes. So I made Kyneth have more bosmer characteristics both physically and skills etc. They are fairly subtle of course as only 12 and a half percent of his blood is Bosmer. But his great great grandfather carries the Breton genes, and it has been passed down through his forefathers, and because his father carried those genes, they are far less substantial to his appearance and skills. But he does have a slight affinity to magicka, and very slight, because of those genes.

And I think that is sorta accurate, I tried to base it on a post I saw in the RP section explaining it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Keidivh

Noble exile of High Rock
    @Specter of Death
    Well interbreeding between Mer and Man isn't all that uncommon (he'll there's an entire race that's the byproduct of that) so that makes sense for yout charrie

However when it comes to Beast races it is far more questionable, simply because of biological differences. Course in a realm where magic exists not like it's impossible

Hart

Sassmaster
    On Kiv's character, I don't think land breathing would be affected, but rather the water breathing bit. I'll compare it to recent science, there's a solution that carries the oxygen capacity for humans to breath it in and out comfortably, but when trying to expell it from the lungs, it's compared to being birthed, or something of that matter. Either way, painful. Something to consider. But yea, in cases such as an orc, (if I remember right) the child will take on the traits of the mother only, but in other cases, Bosmer, Imperial, Redguard, etc, it's mixed. I dunno why, but lore is funny about that.

Kivuli_The_Khajit

Werewolf Queen of Skyrim
    Borked up waterbreathing isn't as big of a weakness as borked up air breathing though....I picked that purely for a good weakness opportunity. Since the other two traits are neither a pro or a con.

Hart

Sassmaster
    @Kivuli_The_Khajit That's fair enough.

@Zelda @Keidivh Sorry if the last bit of that seemed uninspired, I know a lot about horses (used to be an equestrian), so I didn't want to start prattling with tiny details.

kenia153

Yeah I have no idea. It's one of those things that's pretty vague. *shrug* guess the best option is just to go with whatever makes the most sense lore wise then.

Hart

Sassmaster
    So I don't confuse myself: We're headed to Rorikstead. If I said Ivarstead, sorry 'bout that. On the bright side, I doodled the wagon today, and confided in myself: hey, this is pretty adorable.

Until I added the stars. I can't draw stars for pl*ps.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts