• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

Zelda

Princess of Hyrule
    The Rouge Flame

bandit_zps9a548a6c.jpg

Name: Rayyia

Nicknames: Ray and Queen of The Flames

Birth name: Rayyia Dhithta

Race: 50% Redguard [From the Mother] and 50% Nord [From the Father]

Height: 5'6

Weight: 130 lbs

Sexuality: Bisexual

Laterality: Ambidextrous

APPEARANCE

Skin/Scale/Fur Color: Deep tan

Eyes: Hazel

Hair Color/Horns/Ears: Dark brunette

Hair Style/Feathers: Wavy, messy, and semi-long

Build: Slim Athletic

Scars: Large gash scar on her upper left arm - This scar originates from a very brutal battle with another group of bandits

Tattoos: None

Piercings: Two ear piercings on both ears on the lobes

Other:
    N/A

APPAREL
    Constant Wear: She has clothes tailored herself; with the design of the forsworn involved, it also mixes the looks of a bandit with leather and long sleeved top. Sometimes, when it chilly weather, she will wear pants under the long overhang from her shirt, rather than shorts. She wears leather boots and leather leg wraps to hold weapons, as well as pouches to hold stolen items. Her clothes have a bit of armor to them, as well as enchantments used for stealth.

Casual Wear: Refer to Constant Wear

Armor: When she knows she will be in heavy battles, she wears the usual heavy armor of a bandit chief.

GEAR

Weapons: Glass Mace, Ebony Dagger, Glass Bow, Dwarven Arrows, and a Glass Shield

Magic (If applicable): She dislikes magic, and knows very few spells: these are a Flame Destruction spell, the basic Healing Spell, and Illusion Fear Spell.

Other: She is always carrying lock picks, her journal, potions, and lots of food.

PERSONALITY AND VOICE

Personality: She is, quite frankly, the definition of a rebellious, sexy, trouble-making young woman. She's a bit of an arse and isn't afraid to start a fight. The usual first impression of her truly depends on the situation; however, there are two. The first is an upfront sassy and fierce young woman ready to brawl. The second is a seductress, who is ready to silently murder those in her way. She's a strong leader, and while she is very aggressive, will become soft when it comes to her friends.

Fighting Style: Depending on who she is to face and the situation at hand, her fighting style differs. The usual is the offensive and quick to begin a battle. With cleverness added to her, she is not the stereotypical Nord who quickly starts swinging; rather, she cleverly starts fighting, ready to defend when necessary. On the other side of the spectrum, she is a silent assassin. It is a rare style of hers, but she is very capable of it. Most of the time, this sort of style arises when the time comes.

Habits: She always has at least a dagger on her; while sleeping, even. Despite giving negative reinforcement to the fellow bandits of her group, after the problem leaves, she will state positive things of reinforcement, as a habit. When asked about it, she returns to threaten whomever asked. She swears a bit as well.

Voice: Sharon Stone - Basic Instinct

-Gold
    -Gemstones
    -Reading
    -Training
    -Exploring
    -Fighting

Dislikes:
    -Magic
    -Guards
    -Jail
    -Her group of bandits not listening to her
    -Thalmor
    -Rules - to a certain extent
    -Dragons

MISCELLANEOUS

Affiliations: Just her band of bandits; although, she is interested in the Dark Brotherhood and Thieves Guild, but fears she would lose a sense of 'freedom'.

Afflictions/Fears:
    -Jail; she was there once, and never wants to return
    -Her bandits dying; they are like family to her
    -Werewolves and Vampires; something about both really bothers her
    -Falmer; being as judgmental as she is, she finds the 'terrifyingly ugly'

Properties: The Lost Knife Hideout; she is the Chief of the group of bandits that murderously invaded the hideout, making it their own. They've kept the place the same but have renamed it to 'The Flames Hideout'. They also have the front entrance completely hidden for people to not see, and upon entering, has traps and is guarded.

Job: She's a bandit; she takes what she wants, kills who she wants, and assassinates who she wants, when she wants to. Of course, if one asks via letter, she and her crew are always willing to be paid a bit of gold to do one's dirty work. They may be cheaper than the Dark Brotherhood or Thieves Guild, but they do a wonderful job.

Combat Skills: She's quick and stealthy; a dangerous combination for a bandit. She'll pick pocket without a bat of the eye, steal without a feeling or loss of the object, and kill without a second breath. This was the reason why she was able to gather such a group; she is no damsel in distress. She's strong and thinks before she acts, most of the time, that is.

Other: N/A

HISTORY/BACKSTORY

The poor girl never knew her parents; she was an orphan, wandering until she was taken in at the Honorhall Orphanage. Her parents were both troublesome, and ended up giving her away as neither wanted to care for a crying baby. All she knew was her name and her ethnicity. She despised the orphanage; all the rules, abandonment, and pity. Her feisty self would often start fights with the kids; both verbally and physically. When punished, while very aggressive, she would cry like an innocent and wronged soul. When released from her punishment, the other kids would tease her for crying, and she would proceed to beat them once again, to continue the cycle until the kids stopped speaking to her.

Because of her aggressive nature, she never was adopted. By the age of thirteen, she ended up leaving the orphanage to become rouge. It was a tough year for her, living on her own in the wilderness. By her thievery and stealth, she was easily able to steal from people in the area, and fought off wild beasts. At the age of fifteen, her tiny little home she built was in the middle of being ransacked by a few bandits. In anger, she stealthily killed the first with an arrow to the head, and the second one by sneaking up from behind and stabbing him with a dagger. The third was now aware of her presence, and attempted to kill the young female. He slashed at her with a sword, causing a large gash on her arm. Finally, she managed to pull out a mace and wack the man in the head to an instant death.

For the next year, she healed and took care of herself, learning more about the groups of bandits in Skyrim. While doing so, she continued to give herself her own education, mostly on literature and history. By age of sixteen, she decided that she too, would become a bandit. She wandered Skyrim, looking for rouges willing to join her. Many threatened her, to which she threatened them back. She ended with a small group of five, and they all decided to name themselves The Flames; rouge like fire, and attack with burning passion.

To take a hideout, they needed to find one they wanted. Rayyia concocted a plan, to which they would all implement. She seduced a bandit of the Lost Knife, getting information of the hideout. He invited her in, which he learned quickly that she invited her own group of friends. They took charge, murdering anyone in their path. Taking over the hideout, they found victory, and a new home. As the years passed, the group became stronger, larger, and more notoriously known. With the hideout still a secret and members of The Flames bandits wandering Skyrim, the hiring of dirty work began, and Rayyia felt like a queen.

Text Color

[ THIS CHARACTER IS CONSIDERED A VILLAIN TO THE DRAGONBORN. YOUR CHARACTERS MAY INTERACT WITH HER: EITHER TO SUPPORT HER, BEFRIEND HER, OR DESTROY HER. THIS IS A TOUGHER BOSS, SO IF YOU DO DECIDE TO FIGHT HER, IT WILL TAKE SOME TIME, AS SHE IS A WELL-DEVELOPED CHARACTER, AND BOTH I AN OTHERS WOULD MOST APPRECIATE IF MULTIPLE INTERACTIONS OCCUR WITH THIS ENEMY (OR FRIEND, IF YOU SO CHOOSE).]

Last edited:

Zelda

Princess of Hyrule
    Alright so those are two "villains" up for interactions! (Yay!)

And I will start my replies in the other thread <3

Zelda

Princess of Hyrule
    Of course! I think I said you were free to join in my longer post, but again it was very wordy, so I understand if you missed that haha! :)

However, there is a slight problem: no, you cannot command the Dark Brotherhood. I believe it is rule number two that clearly addresses this issue: I apologize! :sadface:

Kivuli_The_Khajit

Werewolf Queen of Skyrim
    OHHH. I misread that completely!. XD I read it as 'unless you ask first/I approve it first', not that it had to be totally made up from the getgo. XD Alright alright. How about this? A. Can I rule Blackreach? It has no established Hold or Jarl since the Dwemer have long-since perished. Going off of that, B, would that then allow me to have this 'ANBU' like strikeforce that are like, personal assassins and guards FOR the leader of Blackreach? (Though I have to say, the 'no daedric artifacts' makes Kazasha utterly useless. x.x He has (Going by playing in-game, I usually try to play each of my guys' builds) Molag-Bal's mace and was a Nightingale.)

The Phantom

Consulting Criminal
    Hmm, I'm genuinely not sure if Revus would get along with your villains or not, Zelda. Could prove an interesting dynamic should he interact with them.

Also, in nuanced agreement with Keidihv and Droptop, may I suggest that we amongst ourselves assign short term goals? e.g. RPer 1 and 2 decide where they want there characters to go and why, otherwise (at least in my experience) it can lead to somewhat stilted dialogue and short narrative in our posts. Even if the goal is just a Macguffin to get our characters' balls rolling?

Also, I shall attempt to get a post up tonight

Zelda

Princess of Hyrule
    @Kivuli_The_Khajit

It's okay! I know I misread things quite often, haha!
    a.) Yes, you may have Blackreach as long as you don't control the hidden boss battle within it (the dragon) as the Dragonborn will still have to defeat him at some point (Theoretically)
    b.) Yes, you may have that stylized ANBU as long as I see no sort of OP actions or characters: again, the Dragonborn should be able to kill all characters in the roleplay (as we portray NPCs) so keep that in mind when they are battling other foes. I will let you know whether or not your replies and/or characters are deeming themselves too OP. But yes, I like that idea, and you may be leader of your group! :)
    c.) I am sorry about that rule, but it must be implied. The Dragonborn must be able to gain every daedric artifact he wants: including said mace. My necromancer was going to have Vaermina's staff, but again, I remove it due to the Dragonborn's presence, as he is the main character and we are the NPCs of his story. So I do apologize, but the rule must be enforced.

@DropTop

Thank you! I wanted to create some conflicting characters, as I know my first characters are generally peaceful.

@The Phantom

It would be certainly an interesting interaction!
    That was exactly what I was going for! Again, sorry if that one post was very wordy, but I tried to explain that scenario in a similar way. But yes, I want people to assign and create themselves directives for plots within this thread to implement in the other. That was my whole "mini plots within the main plot" statement; but of course, it was late at night and rushed, so I can certainly see why that did not come across well. But yes, that is what I was going for. That's what me and Specter have done (except through PM) to decide how our characters should interact and what their next destination/goal will be. I highly recommend that people do the same: it would be devastating for the group to run flat!

And great! I am excited to see it! :)

Keidivh

Noble exile of High Rock
    Both wonderful charries Zel! I they are both very dynamic and unique. I'm really curious as to how Rolard will interact with the two. Will be very interesting when he meets the two at some point!

I'll be trying to get my post up tonight as well, looking forward to our charries lil road trip. I'm sure it will go smoothly :p

Kivuli_The_Khajit

Werewolf Queen of Skyrim
    (On C, I get it. Don't worry. Makes me a little sad but hey, I have another whole roster to pick from so it's not all bad. And sure, the hidden Dragon can just be a part of Blackreach that this 'jarl' of mine hasn't excavated yet. Or chose not to, perhaps knowing via legends of what lay within that area. Not wanting to risk it. So I'll be putting up forms overnight. x3 S'gonna be fun.)

Hart

Sassmaster
    @Keidivh So you're just gonna let Roland get humbled by a sheknight and a merchant, huh? :p

Keidivh

Noble exile of High Rock
    @Keidivh So you're just gonna let Roland get humbled by a sheknight and a merchant, huh? :p
    Psh, as if! Just give me til tomorrow, Rolard doesn't take slights lightly xD

I'm really looking forward to this, I can picture the group just arguing and yelling at each other the entire way :D

Hart

Sassmaster
    @Keidivh "So full of pl*ps your eyes are turning brown!"

Keidivh

Noble exile of High Rock
    @Hart "Ah, aren't you adorable trying to get my attention with adolescent insults. Sorry dear, but I'm a bit out of your league."
    Yup, we definitely won't all kill each other on the trip :p

Hart

Sassmaster
    @Keidvh Hey, hey, easy. Or your only getting half pay.

Keidivh

Noble exile of High Rock
    @Hart "Tch, you should be paying me double just for the pleasure of my company. But I am a gracious man, so you get to enjoy me for free. You're welcome by the way."

@Specter of Death
    I'm enjoying it :D

Hart

Sassmaster
    @Keidivh "With and attitude like that, I should haul you off this cart and kick you down the mountainside, you oaf."

Banter is always fun!

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts