1. Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    Dismiss Notice

OOC [18+] The Last Dragonborn

Discussion in 'Skyrim Roleplaying' started by Zelda, Feb 19, 2017.

1. Keidivh

Keidivh Noble exile of High Rock

Just to give everyone an update, the missus and I are about to have our first! So may be a small delay on my post :p

• Winner Winner x 4
    Latest Given Reputation Points:
    Zelda: 3 Points (Congratulations! The two of you will make a wonderful family with memories to come for the third to come! <3) Sep 22, 2019
  2. Snoball

Snoball One pretty swell dood

@Keidivh That's awesome! Congrats on your little human, dude!

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  3. Zelda

Zelda Princess of Hyrule

Congratulations @Keidivh !! I am so happy for you two! I hope you two have a wonderful future with the little one <3

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  4. Hart

Hart Sassmaster

uuf. Sorry folks, the site when down for me for a while. Not entirely sure why.

AND CONGRATS ON THE MINI ME :D :D :D

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. Keidivh

Keidivh Noble exile of High Rock

Thanks for the well wishes everybody, I'm happy to report my spawnling and waifu are happy and healthy!!

I'll need a another couple days to settle down, but I'll be looking to post this week =)

• Winner Winner x 3
  6. Specter of Death

Specter of Death Omnipresent Moderator
    Staff Member

CONGRATULATIONS KEIDIVH! I'm a little late to the party (it seems like life is keeping us all busy in the best of ways lately), but the others have already said it--you're sure to be a great father and the family you're part of is sure to be prosperous and grand friend. Take as much time as you need to settle into that new dad rhythm, nobody here would be mad at you for it. This little posse has waited around for each other for literally years, what's a couple more weeks/days/months/whathaveyou.

I'm taking a little time away from a lot of stuff as well, nothing huge, just moving....again. Little bit more exciting this time around cause it's with two people I love to death, and have lived with before. The place is really nice too, and we all really love it--it's just the whole process of moving that sucks eggs.

So I'll get a post up if I can this weekend before the boxes start flying.

<3

• Friendly Friendly x 3
  7. Hart

Hart Sassmaster

@Specter of Death

Ahh, moving is no fun at all. My housemate and I moved only 5 miles down the road and we were so exhausted in just the day and a half it took to move everything. I do wish you the best! And stay hydrated, honestly.

• Friendly Friendly x 1