1. Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    Dismiss Notice

OOC [18+] The Last Dragonborn

Discussion in 'Skyrim Roleplaying' started by Zelda, Feb 19, 2017.

1. The Phantom

The Phantom Consulting Criminal

This time of year was the death of a lot of RPs back in this site's heyday. Hopefully we'll all pick up again once life quietens down a bit.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. Specter of Death

Specter of Death Moderator
    Staff Member

Hey all. This is the only RP I am not dropping out of because it is the only one on hold due to all around busy-ness for all involved. Just want to let you guys know that I will still be around to post when I can, and when this thing gets busy again--but right now I am so busy with work that even when I do find time to write I either forget or can't write anything worth reading. But I am still here, as I am sure the rest of you lovelies are. Hope everyone's summer is going great, and for those going into/back into school for the year: good luck!!

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. The Phantom

The Phantom Consulting Criminal

So... how about that airline food?