1. Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    Dismiss Notice

OOC [18+] The Last Dragonborn

Discussion in 'Skyrim Roleplaying' started by Zelda, Feb 19, 2017.

1. Hart

Hart Well-Known Member

Okay so.

1)I'm sitting with a pile of mandarin orange peels in my lap because I have no self control
    2) My angry roommate who I've been having problems with is getting increasingly annoying with me and I'm practically howling with laughter when she storms off after I tell her no.
    3) APPARENTLY I stole her recycling bin. Which was mine. Which was free. lmao.
    4) I'm typing a post now but I'm in a mood so it'll probably be like 1.5~ hours
    5) Roommate is also increasingly frustrated that I'm no longer giving a flying fluffery about her and her bullplops problems and I could easily take her to court over the plops she and her mother (the landlord) have done to me and the old roommate (my best friend)
    6) I'm having the time of my goddamn life.

Also petty and angry and tired.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    #561 Hart, Apr 12, 2018
    Last edited: Apr 12, 2018
  2. Zelda

Zelda Princess of Hyrule

@Hart
    Oh we love you Hart don't worry! Aha!

Me and my roommate also had a falling out... and we've been best friends since 6th grade. So I get it! I hope things turn around or things become civil enough to finish it out. It is okay to be frustrated to the point of laughing maniacally! Also wonderful post, despite the 'mood'! <3

3. Zelda

Zelda Princess of Hyrule

@Hart @Specter of Death @Keidivh
    Because Valencia is kind of just 'in her thoughts' at the moment, and not necessarily conversing with anyone, I am going to not put up a post for her right now. I'll let you guys continue until I find it necessary for her speak or just be in her thoughts with the surrounding area. For now, just assume she is guarding with the statement "Let's get going, loves." :D

4. Hart

Hart Well-Known Member

Well, I got an eviction notice. Moving out is going well. I knew it would happen, so I’m in the process of moving things out. Ah well.

• Winner Winner x 1
  5. Specter of Death

Specter of Death Forum Moderator
    Staff Member

Honestly, I had the same thing happen with a roommate of mine recently. She started all the drama in the world with me but somehow I was the one who had to move. Lucky for me karma bit her back and she was kicked out for lack of rent a week and a half later. :) Some things are just for the best ultimately. Not that I wish anything ill on your roommates or anything like that, just keep in mind sometimes things end up working out your way anyway. Goodluck with the move and sorry about all the trouble the whole scenario caused! Zelda said it best "Don't worry, we love ya!" <3

@Hart

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  6. Hart

Hart Well-Known Member

I’m hoping karma will bite her and her mother in the ass soon.

In the mean time, I think the rental company i’m trying to go through is trying to get extra money out of me because I’m inexperienced with the process

• Like Like x 2