1. Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    Dismiss Notice

OOC [18+] The Last Dragonborn

Discussion in 'Skyrim Roleplaying' started by Zelda, Feb 19, 2017.

1. Simus

Simus An Excellent Site Member

Good luck on your midterms Zelda. I really hope you do well. I remember those days in college so I totally get it lol!

2. Keidivh

Keidivh Noble exile of High Rock

@Zelda
    Hey Zelda! There's no need to apologize! Like we always say, RL comes first, so don't worry about it! Just know that we're here for you and excited to continue on when you're ready!

Hope your midterms went well!

Also gave Rolard a post. Didn't really advance anything but I didn't want to interrupt anyone's conversation

3. Hart

Hart Sassmaster

I’ll try to get posted tomorrow afternoon, as I have to travel in the morning. Great post, everyone!

Edit: Ahaha, probably this evening! Grandma is on my case already, I just arrived at my parents place too. Who knew vacation was so stressful?

• Friendly Friendly x 1
    #543 Hart, Mar 17, 2018
    Last edited: Mar 18, 2018
  4. Hart

Hart Sassmaster

Tired potato brain made that post. Have a good night guys

• Like Like x 2
  5. Keidivh

@Specter of Death will wait on you mate, as Rolard doesn't have a ton to do right now

6. Hart

Hart Sassmaster

I have been obsessively checking for the last week, oml.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. The Phantom

The Phantom Consulting Criminal

Hi guys, after a lengthy absence I am going to make an attempt to return to the forums. After my last post a lot of things happened both in my personal life and in school and subsequent worklife but that is no excuse for simply vanishing for the best part of a year in the middle of an active RP and not notifying anyone so I would like to extend my apologies to everyone here, especially if my absence made anything awkward. I understand if the RP has moved too far for my character to come back in then obviously I won't have a problem simply observing all of you talented writers :)

• Friendly Friendly x 4
  8. Hart

Hart Sassmaster

@The Phantom You should be able to join back in soon enough, as the RP is fairly slow moving at the moment. We've progressed about one week, and that was pretty much all a time skip.

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  9. The Phantom

Just spent the past few hours catching up and I like how everything is going :) Assuming Zelda has no problem with me rejoining, how do you guys think it would be best for Revus to to interact with the others? Mayhap he had mercenary work or business near/in Solitude?

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  10. Hart

Hart Sassmaster

Well, Ihylin’s going to be neck deep in conversation with Rolard and Valencia, and I haven’t a clue about the ranger in Dragon’s Bridge. So.

11. The Phantom

I feel I might as well write a post detailing what happened in the week that was skipped and have him end up nearer to the other characters. I can imagine Revus would have an interesting dynamic with Rolard and try to flirt with Valencia and Ihylin should he meet them in the future. Of course if you guys would rather I not complicate things right now then I'm happy to just write him doing his own things through Whiterun to Solitude Hold for now?

12. Hart

Hart Sassmaster

@The Phantom Honestly, I would be delighted and amused to see that happening, but some pretty heavy stuff needs to be worked through with those three.

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. The Phantom

Yeah, of course :) I shall keep Revus to himself for now then.

14. Keidivh

Glad to have you with us again Phantom!

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  15. Hart

Hart Sassmaster

16. Specter of Death

Specter of Death Moderator
    Staff Member

Sorry for my absence y’all! I’ve been in the process of swapping wifi providers and have been living wifi free for the last couple of weeks. That on top of life things, spring break, and business stuff has given me 0 time to do anything. I am glad to say, however, as of today my new router and provider has finally come and setup and stuff! Not going to be able to be active today but either tomorrow or friday I’ll be around to catch up. Sorry for the random poof from existence for a bit! I promise, I’m still here! :)

• Friendly Friendly x 4
  17. Zelda

Zelda Princess of Hyrule

hey guys! WOOO I have been busy especially with this being quote on quote "the final countdown" of my first year in college.

With that said, I know I have said this many times, but with my counseling and the rest of my semester entirely planned out, I WILL be more active, and I am happy to continue this RP FINALLY! And again, thank you all for your patience. You all are amazing as always, and I cannot formulate my love for you all into words (This may be a bit personal, but I do not have many friends left IRL since I've graduated high school - I am rather shy in person, so when I say you guys mean a lot to me, YOU REALLY DO! I consider you all great friends, as very few in the world I have shared such personal information with all these few months. So again, thank you guys for your support. I am also here for you guys too from now own, so if you ever need to talk or anything, Just PM me here! I'll also give you my snapchat if you want through PM as well so we can chat more frequently!)

AND SORRY FOR RAMBLING YEESH

Anyway, time for me to catch up on some things here!

@thatguy2 I PROMISE I will have the character we've been working on complete as soon as I can, with your review of course. You've been patient, so I thank you.

@Simus You have been sooooo patient, and I am very thankful for that. Unfortunately since I am trying to catch up with old semi-plots in this RP I am afraid I am a bit overwhelmed at the moment, and I will have to deny you to join us. But if I am ever in the condition to add more people to this RP, I will send you a PM. This is doubtful, so for now, I will say no. But thank you for waiting for so long I hope I did not waste your time.

@The Phantom Welcome back! It is so nice to hear from you again! With so many people RP that storyline atm, I would say no to your character joining the little band; HOWEVER, you and I can discuss another story plot we can create together through PM if you'd like! I have tons of developed characters ready for an adventure and some undeveloped ones that would be ready for anything your character has to offer. Just let me know if you have any ideas, or want me to come up with any ideas for you!

And again, thank you all for being so patient and caring! If I missed anything, please let me know! <3 Love to you all!

• Friendly Friendly x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  18. Simus

Simus An Excellent Site Member

I understand Zelda. I appreciate you getting back to me. I hope we can RP in the future and I'm really happy to see some new blood on the site!

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  19. Specter of Death

Specter of Death Moderator
    Staff Member

Posting <3

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
  20. Hart

Hart Sassmaster

Hey everyone, I should have a post up by Wednesday evening. Between work, and my living situation being compromised by copious amounts of BS, and wanting to slash my roommates tires, it’s been a rough week.

But I promise I’ll be checking in, even if I can’t post. Have a good night!

Edit: Good to know people support me slashing my roommates tires ✨

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    #560 Hart, Apr 9, 2018
    Last edited: Apr 10, 2018