1. Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    Dismiss Notice

OOC [18+] The Last Dragonborn

Discussion in 'Skyrim Roleplaying' started by Zelda, Feb 19, 2017.

1. Zelda

Zelda Princess of Hyrule

Alrighty time for some catching up!

First off, I finally decided to name the Dragonborn (thanks to some input from you lovely wonderful amazing people) Ingvar!

@Specter of Death Oh sucha beautiful developed character as always... so wonderfully executed! Of course you can add the character! (I encourage many to have multiple characters: that way if one story becomes slow, you have another to keep you occupied!) I am very excited to see his interactions with the others!

@Snoball Wonderful writing so far! You are a splendid role player: and I am very excited to see how our little adventure will go! I am already adoring your orc! Also, I believe DropTop will be moving to a different story line, as his character is more befitting of another than the first Dragonborn quest, just to give you a heads up.

@DropTop Oh your new dynamics for Khajiir is so well done! It definitely helps give a better outlook on his character as well as his overall persona. I cannot wait to see his history when it is complete!

@Hart That sounds like a great plan to me! I'll probably annoyingly spam him every now and then to see if anything catches his eye ;) As time passes, and he does not return, we will have to decide some things. But for now, we'll continue the travels. And do not fret: I will await it patiently! Take your time.

2. Specter of Death

Specter of Death a soul devoid of eternal bonds

If anybody has a place or idea of where my newbie Thorriniir could start; or if you're looking to interact with more people, let me know! If not, I may just throw him in around Riften or Morthal. Perhaps just wandering around Haafingar and the Reach!

3. Hart

Hart Well-Known Member

Well. Since Keidivh hasn't rolled around in 7 or so weeks, and what I have planned, I can drop him in a temple and maybe have you join Zelda and I in Solitude

4. Specter of Death

I've been making new little additions to all my character cards today, added one to Thorr's just now, thought you might like it. Especially you Z! @Zelda

@Hart Solitude it is then. I'll prep Thorrin to be around there in his intro post!

:)

5. Snoball

Snoball Could have sworn I had a W in my name

For whatever reason, I could only imagine this Ingvar/Gorlocke story playing out like a medieval buddy cop movie.

I'm not complaining though ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

@Zelda

6. Hart

Hart Well-Known Member

@Specter of Death

It may be a while unless @Zelda and everyone else agrees to a time skip of some sort. The journey to Solitude is meant to be a five day ordeal, however, we're only within the first few hours of the caravan trip.

Though, I suppose this gives a reason for the caravan to pack up and flee with an ill Rolard. This could avoid potentionally being robbed by some other nefarious characters.

But really. We'll need to pick up and get rolling again somehow.

7. Specter of Death

I'm alright with a time shift if everyone else is. It'll definitely get things rolling faster.

8. Zelda

Zelda Princess of Hyrule

@Specter of Death @Hart I completely agree with a time-skip. Quickly explaining the circumstances of Rolard in the story and then time-skipping will help with the progression. Plus, there is so much to still look forward to in Solitude with Specter's new character, the princess, and @Snoball 's villain! I can say a time skip would be very much appreciated! And I would definitely be okay with Specter joining in to the plot of Solitude due to Keidivh's disappearance. Besides: his character is gorgeously crafted!

@Snoball Aha I can definitely agree! It will be a fun quest for sure! Plus, I'll finally be able to see more of your amazing writings!

• Winner Winner x 1
  9. Specter of Death

Sounds great! I won't be the one to decide what time we should switch to, or the one to start that train either, because Kyneth is disconnected from the rest of your perspective characters, and Thorr is new. Whatever is agreed upon I am totally okay with :) And beyond that, where would you guys like Thorrin to start off and run into you @Hart and @Zelda ? I'm thinking somewhere between Dragonsbridge and the Port/Docks of Solitude.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Hart

Hart Well-Known Member

Holy hell, okay. Sorry guys. I have some ideas in mind, but I've been so god awful busy with work and school that I want to pull my hair out. @Zelda @Specter of Death

If you want us to meet up in Dragon Bridge, the caravan could be looking kind of ragged from getting attacked and having to flee with a sick warrior and a lot of goods on board.

I'm going with a lot of vague liberties here, so Kivuli can catch up, as well as the thief character. If you want to have them attack the caravan or something of the sort, tell me and I'll work it in.

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  11. Zelda

Zelda Princess of Hyrule

@Hart It's okay! Do not worry! I have been too busy myself to reply on the actual roleplaying thread, for the same reasons, haha!

That sounds like a great plan! With one of Ilhylin's guards down, their 'retreat' to safer areas would surely make the caravan appear to be worthless in the eyes of most bandits (sadly). So that sounds wonderful!

Oh, and Kivuli and the thief characters are not going after Ihylin's caravan, but a different caravan, so you need not to worry about that. <3 I hope things go better!

• Winner Winner x 2
  12. Specter of Death

Sounds great to me! I'll get a post up for Thorrin here soon. Before I do so however, any thoughts on when our day could be at? Maybe around Dusk, 7-9 pm or something perhaps? Just an idea, but I'm honestly okay with any time progression whatsoever, even if it is to 3pm. I feel like we've been at noon for months. (because we totally have been lol). Once we get decided I'll be able to get my posts up immediately.

13. Hart

Hart Well-Known Member

Yea, that sounds good. Come rolling up to Dragon Bridge around sundown, looking damn tired.

And for whatever reason, that's the impression I was under, @Zelda . That they woukd go after that caravan. Good to have it cleared up now, thanks.