• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

Zelda

Princess of Hyrule
    @Hart
    Your post was perfect do not fret! And thank you! I am really excited about it. And I would be 100% okay with that! And your writing style is lovely: do not critique it so! Oh yes I love their bonds of the past! The constant feeling of recognition between the two just tickles me! The caravan time sounds perfect as well! Replies are very spaced, so it would make sense. Besides: it's a long trip, and most of the time includes just riding along and keeping an eye on the area. Ah and thank you! My medical issue has not gone away, but no surgery for me so I am very happy at the moment!
    @Keidivh Of course! I could certainly take the lead if need be! I know Hart said she didn't mind, but was there any certain amountof combat we wanted to take part in? I would find it preferable to be a smaller group of bandits, just because the bigger groups stay near their territory (unless you would like a full-on battle!) We also need to take into account injuries: will there be any? Or mostly unscathed? I just need to know to kind of get an idea for dialogue of the fighting and whatnot. <3 This is so exciting ahhh our characters' first conflict together! They grow up so fast-
    Yes! I am very excited to introduce him briefly, haha! It's just a simple small quest for those who either want to introduce a new character or are new to the role play and are at a loss of beginning. Either way I've been working on two characters for this quest for awhile now, and I have completely fallen in love with them haha!

Keidivh

Noble exile of High Rock
    I think a small group would make sense, were one wagon after all, not a whole trading caravan. As for injuries, Rolard will likely receive a few flesh wounds, not much more against a small group of bandits
    Looking forward to seeing our heroes arrival! :D

Hart

Sassmaster
    As far as injuries go, maybe getting hit with a dagger or nick of a sword, something that can be healed with Ihylin's simple healing abilities. I was thinking 4-5 bandits who are initially skittish of Rolard and Ihylin's appearance, but one is obviously high on skooma and charges.

Edit: 6 bandits, two for everyone. Wait, no. One for someone, one for the horse. It's pretty open ended, so you can do what you will with your bandits. :p I'm looking forward to this fight scene.

Last edited:

Zelda

Princess of Hyrule
    @Hart @Keidivh ahh this will be so much fun! To finally have our characters show their battle prowess! Exciting!

@Kivuli_The_Khajit Ahh I do apologize! For some odd reason, I thought your character had a caravan with her. However, reading back, it is clear she only had her mare. Is there any way I can change my response so that it fits more to Kivuli's description of riding a mare only? I really do apologize for that! I can redo the encounter if you'd like, deleting my posts and redoing them, if you do not mind.

Hart

Sassmaster
    @Zelda @Keidivh

Ihylin may come out of the woods looking a little scary, fyi.

Keidivh

Noble exile of High Rock
    @Zelda @Hart
    Finally, the fight is upon us!! Since Rolard is left with only 1 of the bandits, I'm going to assume he was the chief/leader of the group just so it's a bit more of a challenge. He is not going to make the guys death pleasant :p

Will be posting later tonight!

Zelda

Princess of Hyrule
    Ahh I love the fight scene thus far! So exciting! I wish I could reply now but alas I must rest until tomorrow! I cannot wait to respond!

Hart

Sassmaster
    I'll be responding in a bit, so I'll keep it exciting. :D

Specter of Death

Omnipresent Moderator
    Staff member
    I decided to cut my post up a bit for editing and reading sake. There is more but I'm not a fan of novels in role plays. More soon. Great work guys! Sorry for my lackluster presence and performance lately. <3

Zelda

Princess of Hyrule
    @Specter of Death Do not worry! Your work is as great as always, no matter the time. The wait is certainly worth while to me. <3

Snoball

23rd President of the United States of America
    Apologies for the silence on my end, work-related stuff has been killing me, and I wanted to catch up reading everyone's posts (which were ALL fantastic reads btw) :)

That said, don't know if the two other new-comers would like to discuss a little something to get the ball rolling?
    @TheOutsider @Harkatti

If need be, I'm all for just slapping my rowdy orc onto the Dragonborn's quest if anything @Zelda

Specter of Death

Omnipresent Moderator
    Staff member
    Just a heads up, what I just posted is umm.... graphic - to say the least. So just, be prepared for that first and foremost. Outside of that, I hope y'all like the little glimpse into my lovely character's psyche and past! :)<3

Last edited:

TheOutsider

@Snoball hey there. I was thinking of spawning my character in a tavern or inn somewhere asking about someone's address for a delivery or maybe he could be on his way to a city and he witnesses a fight or something that involves other characters

@Harkatti @Zelda

Zelda

Princess of Hyrule
    Hi all! I know we are on a roll but unfortunately I am on vacation with family for the week! However, I do every now and then have some leisure time to respond to things. So I will be patchy for the next few days, but I hope to respond tonight if I have some time to myself!

@Kivuli_The_Khajit Alright thank you for understanding! I appreciate it! We could definitely have our characters steal a few things... ;)

@Snoball @TheOutsider @Harkatti An inn would definitely work well! For the first quest of the Dragonborn, with the three of you, I think it would be easy for you all to join into the roleplay that way. We could perhaps have our characters meet up and the Dragonborn appears as well in the inn?

Zelda

Princess of Hyrule
    Announcement!

I am no longer on vacation, so my replies should be more regular once again. Yay!

I have also finished the first quest for the Dragonborn! This will be for @Harkatti @TheOutsider @Snoball , and any others who wish to make a character to join the first appearance of the Dragonborn! Once I get a majority of the group who will participating in the quest to understand it, we will begin!

Zelda

Princess of Hyrule
    This has taken forever to create, but it is finally ready! I've been working on it since April geez! I hope you all enjoy!

Destined Inseparable Siblings

A Timid Heart

0d8c316543727797a520d858a9f40458.jpg

Name
    : Faye Malenddal

Nicknames: Sister and Rose
    Birth name: Faye Rosalind (Rose) Malenddal

Race: Bosmer [75%] and Nord [25%]

Height: 5'2

Weight: 110 lbs.

Sexuality: Heterosexual

Laterality: Right-Handed

APPEARANCE

Skin/Scale/Fur Color: Light Tan/Yellow tint

Eyes: Hazel

Hair Color/Horns/Ears: Brunette

Hair Style/Feathers: Light waves, semi-long, part down the middle. Her hair is usually kept in a short ponytail or braid, with a braid atop or on the side of her head.

Build: Short, slender, but lean

Scars: A scattered few barely visible on her fingers from bow training as a child.

Tattoos: None

Piercings: Ears [One on each lobe]

Other: She is very rarely seen without a flower somewhere in her hair.

APPAREL

Constant Wear: To stay hidden in the forest, yet stay her cute self, she wears brown pants, a green sleeveless shirt, basic earrings, brown cuffs, a flower placed somewhere, leather boots, a brown satchel, a hood, and a cloth belt.

Casual Wear: [Reference Constant]

Armor: Because of her non-combat initiatives, she doesn't have much armor other than the clothes she wears.

GEAR

Weapons:
    Saving money for almost her entire childhood, Faye was able to upgrade from a Hunting Bow given to her by her father to a Glass Bow which she purchased. She most often uses steel arrows for hunting, but in the recent years, her brother has given her dwarven, ebony and even glass arrows. She is to save them for emergencies, of course, but she loves them dearly. She also carries a Dwarven Dagger her brother found. He never told her where he found it, though.

latest

Magic (If applicable): She knows no magic, except for a basic alteration (candelight/magelight) and healing spell. She wishes to learn more about restoration, but cannot afford the books to learn. She does however, know a little about how to control and communicate with animals, as well as plants.

Other: She is always carrying a map, a small telescope, some food and water, and a few healing potions for an emergency.

PERSONALITY AND VOICE

Personality: A timid heart takes its toll on the young girl. Filled with youth, Faye is always willing to test her limits, but warily. Alone, or with her friends, she is a playful and curious girl, being silly and having fun. Her kindness to animals is extended through her interactions with them, as she treats them almost as people. Her respect for nature is beyond most, as she feels a certain connection with Nirn that makes her almost at peace. Her curiosity to the world is both a blessing and a curse. She can easily get into accidental trouble, which she always regrets. In public, and with strangers, and sometimes friends, she is very shy and wary. She presents herself as a quiet girl, often clinging to her older brother or hiding.

Fighting Style: She is not a fighter, but rather a glass cannon who can hit heavily but must retreat to safety. She heavily relies on her brother if in combat, as she cannot bare to take the life of a person. To protect the life of her town and people she loves, though, she will do what she must. She is stealthy, and is as silent as a Khajiit. Using nature to her advantage, she blends with her surroundings, and will sneak attack from a range. Often with bandits, she shoots them down to not kill them, but to stop them from getting any further: an arrow to the knee, so to say. They are not dead, but they may never fight the same again. At that point, a small group of bandits will usually retreat.

Habits:

+ Stammering, if nervous
    + Wandering
    + Fine-tuning her bow
    + Collecting ingredients wherever she goes, sometimes unintentionally
    + Clinging to her brother

Voice: Tara Strong: Rikku, Final Fantasy X

+ Exploring
    + Collecting Things
    + Practicing her archery
    + Being with her Brother
    + Gardening

Dislikes:
    + War, Bloodshed, Battle, Death, Enemies, etc. related.
    + Animal/Nature Cruelty
    + Hurting people
    + Although she respects them, she heavily dislikes wild animals that can harm her (ie:wolves)
    + The Undead / Supernatural

MISCELLANEOUS

Affiliations: None

Afflictions/Fears:
    + Losing her Brother
    + The Undead
    + The Supernatural / Paranormal
    + Caves / Mines

Properties: A house and farm in Shor's Stone
    Her parents purchased the land and home before the two of them were born. Her half Nord half Bosmer father had the funds to purchase land there and it was enough for her full Bosmer mother to stay in Skyrim. The family would farm crops and care for animals, as well as go hunting. While the miners mined, the farmers farmed.

Job: She hunts for food in the surrounding forest when need be. However, she spends time helping her brother with the farm. She also sells potions and poisons as an alchemist, and is very good at alchemy.

Combat Skills:
    Stealth and patience are the key to her success. Being so small and lightweight, she is as stealthy as a thieving Khajiit. Her aim of the bow is unmatched: she rarely misses moving shots, and never misses an unmoving target. Learning at such a young age she became extremely talented. With her keen eyesight, patience, stealth, precision, and accuracy, she is the perfect archer. With hit-and-run tactics, she will defend herself when needed. While she hopes never to take the life of another, she will disable enemies from attacking... perhaps for the rest of their life.

Other:
    + While she may be thirteen, she is still a child, and would be unable to survive without her brother.
    + She has a love for Nirn unlike most: she loves the animals, plants, and elements. According to her brother, as a little one, she ran into a Spriggon, touched it, and it did not attack her, but rather watched her play. Her brother will always state how connected to nature she is.
    + Heavily worships Y'ffre, the Bosmer god of the forest. She believes her parents are part of Nirn's nature, awaiting to be reincarnated. She also always prays before she hunts, and makes sure to kill all animals swiftly so they do not have to suffer. She prays afterwards that their souls are at peace.

HISTORY/BACKSTORY

As second born, Faye would become the youngest in the Malenddal family. Her brother, Aldon, was very happy to meet his baby sister. He cared for her when he was too young to farm but old enough to keep her safe. As she grew up, they would often play together. Whether it be tag, exploring, talking to the townsfolk, they always seemed to be together. Their mother often joked saying that "They act as if they are twins."

However, they had their differences. With Faye being the youngest, she was often babied, and grew up to not take pain well. She learned to be very dependent on others, despite her wish to be courageous. Aldon, growing up protecting Faye, continued to do so. He matured faster, held more responsibilities, and burdened himself with protecting Faye.

Faye grew to be much like her mother. While she had more of her father's looks, she had more of her mother's personality. She was curious, sweet, connected to nature, spiritual, and a talented alchemist. While her mother was not the greatest archer, she decided to teach Faye at a very young age. To both her parent's surprise, she was absolutely astonishing with a bow. She quickly learned how to shoot from far distances, and even hit moving targets. She was a talented hunter, despite disliking hurting any living creature. However, she knew what she could and could not do, and prayed when need be.

As she progressively became better with archery, sneaking, and alchemy, as well as her brother becoming talented in his own right, things took a turn for the worst when she was ten years old, and her brother, fifteen.

While Aldon tended to the farm one evening, Faye was playing in the woods nearby. Aldon could see her from where he stood. Their parents were also in eyesight: their father hunting for deer, and their mother picking ingredients. The sun had set, and only the light that still lingered in the sky lit the land. As they continued about their business, their mother let out a terrifying scream. Catching the family's attention, it was a sign that her life would soon end. Their father went after her, their mother leaving the children's sight. Shouts from Aldon demanded that Faye went in the house. Frozen in fear, Faye did not budge. Once again, Aldon shouted, more forcefully, as he shoved her aside to break her from her frozen stance as he ran passed her. Finally, she ran into the house alone, cowering in fear as she cried.

She never saw her parents again. Not their bodies. Nothing, except a few arrows from their father and a few flowers from their mother from their duties in the forest. The girl ended up pressing a flower in a book that was her mother's, and plucking a feather from her father's bow. She placed both flattened items in a book of Y'ffre. Faye did not understand her parent's disappearance, and her brother did not tell her what truly happened. He simply said that he did not know where they went. Because of this, Faye believed ghosts or demons or the undead took them away... the supernatural was unknown, so in her mind, with their unknown disappearance, she connected the two as a ten year old. She became ever so frightened of the paranormal, undead, etc. from that point forward. She assumed they came from the dark scary mines, and would never step foot in their.

Aldon became the owner of the home by birthright, and continued their family's work with the farm. He made Faye work every day alongside him to make it. They did very well, and with only the two of them, had more gold than they imagined. For the next three years, Aldon's play faded to Faye as he became serious, cold, and distant. However, he was always there for Faye, and always softens around her the moment she is beside him. Faye continued to lighten the moods, trying to make him happy as much as she could. Faye continued her hunting, archery, and alchemy, and ended up making money off of her potions.

While her brother became almost guard-like in the town, fending off the multiple bandits, Faye did her part by disabling massive groups of bandits and other baddies who attempted to overwhelm the town. While it upset her to hurt others, she knew she was doing good by driving them away. She continued to be the light of Aldon's world, bringing him down to Nirn, calming him with nature, her optimism, and her love for almost everything. While she grew to be a shy girl, clinging to him often, she was happy to feel as if she had her own duty of protecting Aldon: protecting him from himself. Because to her, her brother was the most important thing in her life.

TEXT COLOR

Biography of the Malenddal Family:

The family grew up in the small town of Shor's Stone. With no large farm there, her father, a half-Nord and half-Bosmer, decided to purchase a property before his future wife would give birth to their children.

Her father was a mere miner, trying to make enough septims to scrape by. He looked like a feeble Bosmer, but hearty Nordic blood ran through his veins, making him grow among the ranks rather quickly within the mining group. One day within the Inn, a traveling alchemist entered for a rest. The moment he laid eyes on her, he spoke that the Divines stopped time for him to watch her gracefully enter the Inn, her beauty and all. He would joke to his children about how smitten he was with their mother at first sight, making Faye ooh and ahh while Aldon would make a disgusted grimace.

While the alchemist stayed the night, their father constantly tried to make the woman happy. He picked flowers for her and gave them to her in the morning. He paid for her meals and pulled out her chairs for her. He would hold the door open for the woman, giving her an ear for listening. Their mother would speak of how much he truly annoyed her at first. He was always... there. However, she gave him a chance that afternoon, and he created a splendid picnic out in the woods.

As the story is told, their father was able to get their mother to stay in the Inn by paying for her rooming, as he lived in the Inn as well. This continued on for days, weeks, even months. She would travel, but return by the end of the day. At some points, their father would travel with he to protect her as she went farther to sell her potions and poisons. More months passed, before the fully-Bosmer woman stated that while she loved the time she had spent with him, and adored him greatly, she needed to return to Valenwood.

Displeased, their father declared that if she were to give him one more month, he would prepare something so great, she would never want to leave. With her curiosity peaked, the woman allowed the plan to occur. For a month, their father spent less time with their mother, and more time working. He continued to work, until he secretly bought a town's house and a bunch of land. He continued to buy animals, crops, and tend to them slowly and secretly. At one point, the alchemist even admitted she was confused by the new neighbors and how she had yet to see them.

Finally, with the last day, their father blindfolded the alchemist, bringing her in front of the surprise. Unveiling her eyes, he grinned in front of her, bringing her forward. At first, the woman was discombobulated, until he revealed the key.

Two years later, they gave birth to their first child, Aldon. A few years later, their second child, Faye. The farm was a success, and the crops and animals stayed healthy, bringing in far more profit than the mines. The Malenddal family was one of happiness.

A Tough Heart

88cc55071c0520f44456e21e75e9e4ed.jpg

Name
    : Aldon Malenddal

Nicknames: Allie and Al
    Birth name: Aldon Leo Malenddal

Race: 75% Bosmer 25% Nord

Height: 5'10

Weight: 160

Sexuality: Heterosexual

Laterality: Right-Handed

APPEARANCE

Skin/Scale/Fur Color: Light Tan

Eyes: Chestnut Brown

Hair Color/Horns/Ears: Blond

Hair Style/Feathers: It is semi-long, and often kept down. However, it can be found put up in a ponytail.

Build: Muscular and lean

Scars: A few on his arms from sword practice.

Tattoos: None

Piercings: None

Other: -

APPAREL

Constant Wear: He is usually patrolling the village, which leads him to wear his armor constantly. However he can be found wearing a light tan tunic and dark brown pants with boots when farming, tending to the animals, and other labor. It is something that will protect his skin but keep him from the heat or snow.

Casual Wear: He only wears something casual in the house, but it usually whatever he was last wearing. If it is something casual, it is mostly his tan tunic and brown pants with leather boots. [Constant wear]

Armor: To protect the village, his farm, and his sister, when not working in the farm, he is wearing his armor. It is a thick brown leather that has metal plated on the inside: it can trick many bandits who believe it to be mere penetrable leather. However, it is a lightweight cheap metal that is not in every place under his armor, as he cannot afford chained armor or any fancy thick metals. But with layers of leather, cloth, and metal, his armor is very sturdy and reliable.

GEAR

Weapons:
    Their family, without their parents, does not have a lot of money to begin with. However, without the need for more food and clothing for their parents, but with more hard work, they are able to make more money than they did before. While Faye had saved up for her bow, he would often purchase special arrows for her to keep her safe and let her aid him in the protection of the village. He saved up enough for himself to purchase a glass sword and an elven shield.
    latest
    latest

Magic (If applicable): He knows no magic whatsoever. Unlike his sister, he grew to be more Nordic than Bosmer in skills, and has forgotten how to truly connect with nature like she. However, if he did try, he most likely could regain the Bosmer magic of the forest.

Other: With him he carries a map, water, food, and a few healing potions his sister makes for emergencies.

PERSONALITY AND VOICE

Personality: Aldon was once the same as his sister: lighthearted, fun-loving, and peaceful. Ever since the incident of their parents, he became cold, distant, serious, unrelenting, and focused. He let his spiritualism fade as his physical strength took over. His expressions of emotions became almost nothing at all, which intimidates many who once considered him a close friend. He burdens himself with responsibilities, such as protecting Faye always, protecting the town from bandits, and making sure he and his sister will have a peaceful life. He grew to have quite the temper, and often lashes out for it. His father's Nordic blood can be to blame... despite only having 25%. However, around his sister, he can quickly calm. His sister often is the one to calm him down when stressed or angered, and is the only person left who can make him smile. He will always protect her, and despite being annoyed at times by her shy clinginess, he will obliterate anyone who dares hurt her in any way, and allows her to be by his side almost always.

Fighting Style: Unlike his heavy Bosmer heritage, he is heavily involved with the Nordic fighting style. He wields a blade and shield to block and attack when need be. Travelers are often surprised to see a Bosmer so guard-like, but with the responsibilities he forces himself to have, it is no wonder he would chose such a fighting style. He will intimidate when need be, and take out whoever is in his way, or threatens his way of life, or Faye's. He is agile and quick, thanks to his Bosmer heritage, but is strong with his one-handed sword. Blocking effectively easily helps him disable the foe enough to give a final blow. Faye often helps disable them as well, while he ends them if need be.

Habits:

+ Making sure Faye is by his side, somewhere near, or safe elsewhere
    + Sighing, at times, for no reason. Simply out of habit.
    + Pushing himself far too hard: he's known to collapse from his efforts, which Faye cares for him. He is usually angry at himself for leaving Faye to help him.
    + Becoming embarrassed when Faye reveals too much about him
    + Sharpening his blade

Voice: Leon - Fire Emblem Fates: Conquest

+ While he won't admit it, being with his sister.
    + Farming
    + Protecting the village
    + Ridding the area of bandits
    + Dogs
    + Mead
    + Exploring

Dislikes:
    + Making Faye upset or her being upset in general
    + Ill farm animals or lack in crops for harvest
    + Bad weather
    + Bandits, enemies, thieves, assassins, trolls, anyone or anything who could bring harm to the town, really.
    + Leeks
    + Racists

MISCELLANEOUS

Affiliations: None

Afflictions/Fears:
    + Losing his sister, Faye

Properties: A house and farm in Shor's Stone
    His parents purchased the land and home before the two of them were born. His half Nord half Bosmer father had the funds to purchase land there and it was enough for his full Bosmer mother to stay in Skyrim. The family would farm crops and care for animals, as well as go hunting. While the miners mined, the farmers farmed.

Job: He tends to the animals and crops of the family's farm. When not farming, he joins the guards, despite their refusal to let him become one, and protects the town. He is known to do his job as a guard better than the actual guards, which make the citizens of the small village praise him.

Combat Skills: When it is time to battle, he battles like a Nord. Fierce and unrelenting, he goes into battle with armor, shield, and blade. He will put an end to fighting: war to end war. He truly wants peace, but will break it to protect it. He rushes into battle to fight honorably.

Other:
    + He claims to be not religious, unlike his sister, but in secret, he prays to Y'ffre when he feels the need to.
    + Despite the harshness he displays to others in public, including his sister, when alone with her, he is very kind to her.
    + He is over-protective of things and people he cares for.
    + His sister is the reason he works so hard every day.

HISTORY/BACKSTORY

As first born, Aldon would become the oldest in the Malenddal family. His sister, Faye, would come a few years later. When she arrived, he cared for her when he was too young to farm but old enough to keep her safe. As he grew up, they would often play together. Whether it be tag, exploring, talking to the townsfolk, they always seemed to be together. Their mother often joked saying that "They act as if they are twins."

However, they had their differences. With Aldon being the eldest, he grew up protecting Faye and continued to do so. He matured faster, held more responsibilities, and burdened himself with protecting Faye. Faye being the youngest, was often babied, and grew up to not take pain well. She learned to be very dependent on others, despite her wish to be courageous.

Aldon grew to be much like his father. While he had more of his mother's looks, he had more of his father;s personality. He was courageous, strong, caring, protective, and a talented farmer. While his father was not the greatest swordsman, he decided to teach Aldon at a very young age. To both his parent's surprise, he was amazing with the sword. He was quick to learn tricks and tips, and easily became a very talented swordsman. While he may not have been astonishing like his sister with the bow, he was astonishing when it came to caring for farm, and his balance between farming and swordsmanship was unparalleled. His work and effort to both was incredible, which allowed him to be an amazing swordsman and farmer.

As he progressively became better with the blade and farming, as well as his sister becoming talented in her own right, things took a turn for the worst when he was fifteen years old, and his sister, ten.

While Aldon tended to the farm one evening, Faye was playing in the woods nearby. Aldon could see her from where he stood. Their parents were also in eyesight: their father hunting for deer, and their mother picking ingredients. The sun had set, and only the light that still lingered in the sky lit the land. As they continued about their business, their mother let out a terrifying scream. Catching the family's attention, it was a sign that her life would soon end. Their father went after her, their mother leaving the children's sight. Shouts from Aldon demanded that Faye went in the house. Frozen in fear, Faye did not budge. Once again, Aldon shouted, more forcefully, as he shoved her aside to break her from her frozen stance as he ran passed her. Finally, she ran into the house alone, cowering in fear as she cried.

Aldon himself rushed to his mother and father, a blade in-hand, to see what troubled them. From there he saw the terror. A small group of bandits. Two had already pinned down his father, making him watch the terror of his mother as she was held down, and raped by the others. They took turns, holding her down and raping her as his father watched in terror, unable to do anything. Their pleasure was the family's terror. As it continued on, Aldon was preparing himself to slaughter them all. He was beyond angered, and was ready to send them to Oblivion. However, his mother caught his eyes, the two meeting one another. She was sad, scared, and hurt. However, there was a sparkle in her eyes: a sign of care, and love, that Aldon always seemed to find whenever she was near her children. She slowly closed her eyes, before opening them again to meet him. She wanted him to go.

He never saw his parents again. Not their bodies. Nothing, except a few arrows from their father and a few flowers from their mother from their duties in the forest. His sister ended up pressing a flower in a book that was her mother's, and plucking a feather from her father's bow. She placed both flattened items in a book of Y'ffre. Faye did not understand her parent's disappearance, while her brother knew very well what had happened. He knew she was too young to know the truth, and did not tell her the truth. He simply said that he did not know where they went. Because of this, Faye grew to have a fear of the supernatural. He himself, grew to have a fear of anyone hurting his sister like they hurt his mother and father.

Aldon became the owner of the home by birthright, and continued their family's work with the farm. He made Faye work every day alongside him to make it by. They did very well, and with only the two of them, had more gold than they imagined. For the next three years, Aldon's play faded to Faye as he became serious, cold, and distant. However, he was always there for Faye, and always softened around her the moment she is beside him. Faye continued to lighten the moods, trying to make him happy as much as she could. Aldon continued the farming, guarding, and practicing his swordsmanship.

While his sister disabled groups of bandits, helped him farm, hunted, and sold potions, Aldon did his part by slaughtering any danger to the town or Faye, all while letting the farm flourish. While he became distant on purpose, as he did not want his sister or the others to see his suffering, he knew he would need to bear any burden in silence. While he was cold and harsh, his sister would bring him the warm light he needed to move forward. He acted as if he was protecting her all the time, but knew very well that Faye was protecting him as well. He would never stop to protect her, until she was old enough and had a husband to protect her as well. Of course, if he would let any man get near her. But that was his thoughts for the future. In the present, he would care for her and protect her, trying his best to make her enjoy the life she has.

TEXT COLOR

QUEST:

.~~|+|~IN SEARCH OF WARMTH~|+|~~.

The Inn Keeper has told me of a local girl gone missing. I walked outside to find a Bosmer arguing with the guards and miners about finding the missing girl, his sister, in the mines. I am to help him clear the mine of whatever dangers are inside and rescue his sister.

O Find Faye and lead her to safety

O Clear the mine of drauger and bandits

O Speak with Aldon

Keidivh

Noble exile of High Rock
    @Zelda
    More wonderful charries Zel! I wish we were near the Rift, Rolard would be all over this quest! Hopefully it'll be around long enough for him to stumble upon it!

Zelda

Princess of Hyrule
    @Keidivh Hopefully he will! And thank you: I had a lot of fun making these two for the quest. I've fallen in love with their relationship, so it will definitely help drive the quest.

Hart

Sassmaster
    @Keidivh

That is honestly the sweetest little interaction memory and I love it. Keep up the great work, I'm sure it's going to be an interesting first night.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts