• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

Hart

Sassmaster
    @Keidivh Ihylin will get him drunk enough, just you wait :D

Keidivh

Noble exile of High Rock
    @Keidivh Ihylin will get him drunk enough, just you wait :D
    Phaha, I can't wait for that! One moment he'll be laughing and singing, then screaming and trying to beat someone up, then he'll crawl up int the fetal position and cry. What a wonderful time they shall have :p

Zelda

Princess of Hyrule
    @Hart
    @Keidivh
    Oh my goodness I cannot wait to read that! I might shed a few tears of laughter!
    I feel as if Valencia would be the mother of that situation, as she never really drinks.
    "No no: you've had enough of that."
    "Please stop: no do not touch that."
    "What are you doing? Get back here!"
    "Oh divines please save me-"

Hart

Sassmaster
    Why's he got to be a blubbering mess! Pssh. Maybe not toodrunk, but enough to raise some hell.

I'll post before I leave tomorrow for work, mkay?
    @Zelda @Keidivh

Hart

Sassmaster
    Well that happened. plopsty day at work guys, sorry for the non-post I promised to do. There was an issue of people not picking up slack and dumping chores on other employees, including me.

Specter of Death

Omnipresent Moderator
    Staff member
    UGG, giving Rep on this site is so difficult now. I want to give you all rep every post but the struggle is too real.

I'm working on a post for Kyneth and hopefully it will be up soon.

Keidivh

Noble exile of High Rock
    UGG, giving Rep on this site is so difficult now. I want to give you all rep every post but the struggle is too real.

Whenever I try to give any of you Rep it says I can't cause I need to give others Rep. So for now I just give likes :p

Specter of Death

Omnipresent Moderator
    Staff member

Whenever I try to give any of you Rep it says I can't cause I need to give others Rep. So for now I just give likes :p

Me too. Back in the first years I was on here, you could just give it out wherever and whenever you wanted for whoever. But I guess people abused that, and that's probably why they have made it the way it is now.

Zelda

Princess of Hyrule
    Thank you all for being so patient! I appreciate it! I will be posting when I return home this evening. ♡

Hart

Sassmaster

Zelda

Princess of Hyrule
    Hello all! I hope you all are well, yes? ♡
    I am simply checking in on things. I am sure you all are busy (as am I this time of year) so do not fret! I am simply checking in is all. I will not be online for the next two days either, for a heads up if activity spikes. Best wishes! ♡

Keidivh

Noble exile of High Rock
    Hey guys, thanks for your patience, my wife and I just had our first anniversary together, and with me living out of state a few months things have been hectic! :p but I'll be posting tonight! :D

Hart

Sassmaster
    I just got a crazy idea. What if Ihylin and Rolard were childhood friends somehow? And they've both forgotten?

Hart

Sassmaster
    Zelda gave me the idea!

Keidivh

Noble exile of High Rock
    Yeah I was reading through her last post and was like, "Damn, she's right." xD

If you want we could pm and see if there's a way that could work

Also, for those who played Oblivion

Hart

Sassmaster
    @Keidivh

Yea, that could work! Ihylin's backstory isn't developed at all, mostly because I never got around to it. And I was reading up on Rolard's backstory. There's some wiggle room in there.

TheOutsider

Hey guys,

I finally got around to making my first character. Not sure where I'd fit into the story though

He's basically my means to interact with the world, he doesnt have a very interesting background on purpose. He's not a legendary warrior or a powerful mage, he's just an average person in Tamriel. The only thing keeping him alive in this world filled with vampires, daedric creatures and even dragons is his insane amount of luck ranging from passingby completely unnoticed to just barely escaping the jaws of death.

Hopefully i make sense. English is not my native language

Name: Odhran Acilius

Nickname: Orin

Birthsign: The Serpent

Weight: 195 lbs

Height: 5'10"

Race: Half Nord Half Imperial

Sexuality: Heterosexual

APPEARANCE

Basically, imagine Michael Fassbender in Centurion

253890_17ed38.jpg

With a few minor changes

Eye Color: Green

Scars: none that are noticable.

Piercings
    : None.

APPAREL

Constant:

Orin wears very casual clothes like this one. But puts on fur cloaks and gears necessary to combat the cold. Since he's only half nord, his cold resistance isnt as great.

He also doesn't wear armor. Cant afford it lol.

charlie-hunnam-king-arthur-featured.jpg

GEAR

Weapon: An imperial sword given to him by his father upon leaving home. He carries the sword on his back when not in combat

Magic: None.

Other: a backpack where he keeps the letters and packages he needs to deliver.

PERSONALITY AND VOICE

Personality: Orin is a curious fellow, wanting to see the wonders Nirn had to offer that was kept from him while growing up in his father's farm.

He's also a silent character preferring to listen most of the time. although gives snarky remarks when he could which often gets him in trouble.

Fighting Style: prefers to avoid combat altogether looking to solve conflicts with words or just sneak away even but if need be he knows just the very basic legionaire fighting style which he learned from his father.

He's also learned hand to hand combat from tavern brawls.

Habits:

-
    observing, absorbing every minute detail.
    - reflecting daily on his journey
    - listening intently

Voice: Charlie Hunnam

- food
    - making camp
    - star gazing
    - dogs

Dislikes:
    - abuse
    - bandits
    - crypts

MISC

Property: none

Religious Affiliations: he basically has a "don't care" attitude towards this matter.

Profession: independent Courier

HISTORY:

I'll make this up as I go along but basically

Orin is no mighty warrior, has absolutely no inate magical ability even.

Born to an Imperial father and a Nord mother, Orin grew up in Rorikstead. His father was a retired legionaire who trained him just enough to fend for himself in the harsh land of Skyrim. He left home to become a courier as a means to explore the world

Text color

Hart

Sassmaster
    Hmmm. Make sure you're approved by Zelda first. If you are, be sure to keep up with the pace, we can't have anyone dragging feet in the RP.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts