• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

Keidivh

Noble exile of High Rock
    Phahaha, I can see poor Rolard won't be catching a break any time soon with these two! :p

I'll have my post up tomorrow

Specter of Death

Omnipresent Moderator
    Staff member
    Wanted to squeeze in an itty bitty post there before bed. So sorry, again, for the rude end to our char.'s little chata there Z. I know you understand :)

I'm gonna try to post again tomorrow at some point (probably late), and get Kyneth on the road to doing some more crazy and insane people stuff. Zelda, are you planning on doing something more with your young lass npc?

Hart

Sassmaster
    You can't expect her to act all shy after that comment! Jeez, Keidivh :rolleyes:

Zelda

Princess of Hyrule
    Ahh I just wanted to thank you all again for role playing with me! It is so nice to have such friendly people who create such intricate and interesting characters! I love you all! <3

Also, I have five new characters I will be introducing as well. Again, do not feel obligated to role play with them. They are here for new people who join or if you are inspired to make another character, or whatnot. And I will be replying sometime today once more.

One more thing - kind of off the topic of this thread - you all seem to be older in age of me, and I was wondering if any of you had tips for college if you are/were attending? I am going this autumn, and today I discussed bank loans with my bank and whatnot, but I was really curious if any of you had any tips that might not be thought of or considered up-front. I'm the first woman in my father's family to go to college, and I am the first member of my mother's side to go to college, so I do not have many significant resources who I know will be honest and upfront with me. So please, if you have tips and you are willing to share the time, PM me! <3

thatguy2

Ahh I just wanted to thank you all again for role playing with me! It is so nice to have such friendly people who create such intricate and interesting characters! I love you all! <3

Also, I have five new characters I will be introducing as well. Again, do not feel obligated to role play with them. They are here for new people who join or if you are inspired to make another character, or whatnot. And I will be replying sometime today once more.

One more thing - kind of off the topic of this thread - you all seem to be older in age of me, and I was wondering if any of you had tips for college if you are/were attending? I am going this autumn, and today I discussed bank loans with my bank and whatnot, but I was really curious if any of you had any tips that might not be thought of or considered up-front. I'm the first woman in my father's family to go to college, and I am the first member of my mother's side to go to college, so I do not have many significant resources who I know will be honest and upfront with me. So please, if you have tips and you are willing to share the time, PM me! <3
    I attend college this autumn as well, Zelda. I've heard a lot of things ranging from studying to trying to be social. :) Good luck!

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Hart

Sassmaster
    Find a study group! And try to get scholarships and federal aid, not bank loans.

Zelda

Princess of Hyrule
    Alright! I FINALLY finished her! This is the character I spoke of months ago, wanting to make her one of my main characters (although all our characters are technically NPCs, haha! But you know what I mean!) within the role play. After time and time again of revising her, changing her, and criticizing her, I believe she is finally complete! For now, she will be in Solitude, discussing political matters with the Imperial General. Eeee I am so happy she is complete! I've been working on her since March! I can't wait till she appears in the role play. <3 I also have my other characters I am working on as well, that will be available for interactions such as battles, quests, and whatnot. Two I've been working on for quite awhile as well: I honestly love them. Anyways, back on track! Here is Celica!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    The Tactical Princess

133457_fantasy-princess-cgi-1280x1024-wallpaper_www.wall321.com_30.jpg

48791933f81c7e6699fcb177d5d2a92d.jpg

Name
    : Noble Princess Celica Alabora

Nicknames: Princess Celica
    Birth name: Celica Alabora

Race: Breton [100%]

Height: 5'6

Weight: 125 lbs

Sexuality: Heterosexual

Laterality: Right Handed

APPEARANCE

Skin/Scale/Fur Color: Fair

Eyes: Light Green

Hair Color/Horns/Ears: Black-Brown

Hair Style/Feathers: Long and Wavy

Build: Slim

Scars: None

Tattoos: None

Piercings: Ears

Other:
    N/A

APPAREL

Constant Wear: Her usual royal attire: a flowing white dress that is tight at the top and flows downward with the ends a light red translucent design. She wears a red overtop that hangs in the back almost cape-like and over her arms. It adorns gold ends, tassels, and speckles. On her arms, back, and chest, gold thin "armor" curls and intertwines around her body, securing her skin and dress. On those gold designs lilac hues of fabric link the curls together as well as amethyst crystals. She wears golden sandals that wrap upward right below her knees. Other than her gold, red, and lilac jewelry, her golden tiara adorns the top of her divine head as a statement of her authority.

Casual Wear: She wears a fine red dress when staying within the castle. If she leaves though, depending on what she is doing, she wears her royal attire or her armor.

Armor: If she knows she is going into battle - which is usually against her father's demands - she wears light armor designed of silver and gold. Underneath is red protective clothing with gold embroidery. Her hair is let loose, and she replaces her normal tiara with a silver and gold circlet with an amethyst crystal, which is to distinguish herself from the rest of her army. And of course, her red cape.

GEAR

Weapons: Because of her Breton heritage, magic is her true weapon. She never initiates attack unless provoked, to which she will defend herself. Her guards are her main weapons in surprise attacks, but if they are taken down or she initiates combat, she will stop the enemy. However, she is a spellsword: she uses both magic and weaponry. She owns a royal sword that she had high-class training with. She is no damsel in distress, and isn't afraid to defend her kingdom.

Passed down from generation to generation, a sword bearing the name Terschion is given to the ruler of each kingdom, or the strongest asset of the royal family. Her father wielded the blade for quite some time, before he was injured in battle to permanently disable him from combat. In a ceremony, Celica was blessed with the blade as her rightful weapon in combat. While most of the royal family uses magic for distant attacks safe from range, a royal is not considered completely worthy until the enemy is slain with not magic, but with the royal sword.

mg-829gd-3.jpg

Magic (If applicable): With her Breton heritage, she has acclaimed talent for performing the arcane arts. She has a fair balance over all schools, hoping to someday master at least one.

Other: A book, desirable potions, and beauty products.

PERSONALITY AND VOICE

Personality: A woman of honor, she yearns for peace, but is not afraid to stand up for what is right. Her heart is one of gold, but she never allows that to get the best of her when it comes to her duties. Rather, she embraces her kindness and uses it for the greater good. While kind, she will not back down against foes, and if needed, will not show mercy. She has a bit of a temper that can flare when her plans or ideas fail, but she does not let her temper falter her thoughts. She is extremely intellectual, and it is often looked over by her father. Her determination, passion, and courage stands with her, following as an army of change. She is social when need be, but her charisma allows her to be a very likable person: thus, she gains allies rather quickly. However, she can be very serious most of the time, and it often bothers people until they initiate conversation. She is stubborn, but knows when she must step aside. She holds the seven deadly sin of Vanity, so she often feels the need to look beautiful, as well as have other things be beautiful. She will not let this get in the way of battle though, and isn't afraid of things turning ugly.

Fighting Style: If in combat, she is the perfect spellsword: her skills in magicka are strong, as well as her capabilities with a blade. Magicka for range, sword and magicka for close combat. She has not much stealth or stamina, so running away and sneaking away or towards is not an option. However, when in combat with her blade, she usually does not run out of stamina as she uses magicka as well, which in turn, allows her stamina to rise so she may switch to the blade and wait for her magicka to rise. This eliminates the enemy faster. She is certainly no damsel in distress, which she believes every royal should be able to defend themselves. If a royal cannot defend themselves, she believes they are not worthy to carry a kingdom.

Habits:
    + Biting her lip when thinking
    + Having a 'resting b- face' due to her seriousness
    + Making conversation with strangers/being too friendly unintentionally
    + Acting upon vanity

Voice: Lucina - Fire Emblem: Awakening

+ Nature
    + Oceans
    + Painting
    + Wealth
    + Beauty

Dislikes:
    + Illness/Poison
    + Ugliness
    + Failure
    + Dislike (Towards Her)
    + Falmer, Werewolves, Spiders, Vampires, Giants, Bandits, Assassins, Thieves, Criminals, Spies, and Traitors.
    + Power-Hungry Individuals

MISCELLANEOUS

Affiliations: Princess of Evermore

Afflictions/Fears:
    + Losing her father
    + Failing her kingdom
    + Unit Deaths
    + Aging quickly

Properties: Castle of Evermore

Job: Government Politics (Princess) and Military Tactician

Combat Skills: She is extremely efficient in combat, as she was trained by the best of the best in the land. While her magicka is not mastered - as it takes years of knowledge and training - her swordsmanship is one of the strongest. She balances her attacks with magic and blade. When her magicka falls, she waits for it to return by fighting with her blade. When her stamina falls, she waits for it to return by fighting with magic. It is a balance that allows many enemies to falter to. She is a royal trained to fight: while she may avoid it, there are times where she will defeat the enemy herself.

Other:
    - She blames herself for her mother's death. Ever since that day she forces herself to bear the burden of her passing, despite her father's words. She swore on her life that she would protect her father for the rest of his life. While her father can defend himself, they both know he cannot battle as he used to. This makes her very protective of her father. Many say that day was the day she lost her childhood, and became more serious than ever.
    - She takes many situations seriously, but every now and then, can give a joke or laugh. Deep down, she is very sweet and kind. To those she cares and knows well, including the peasants of the kingdom, she is warm and sweet to. Outside of her kingdom's borders, she is cold.
    - Beauty is important to her. It never truly was, until the passing of her mother. No one truly knows why, but she can be vain at times when it comes to appearances. She indulges in beauty products. However, she does not let her desire falter her in the battlefield. If she must be blood-ridden and mud-scuffed for days without a bath or sight of a hair brush, so be it.
    - She fell in love with a knight of her army whose courage and passion could challenge her own. However, he left the kingdom in search for his long lost sister. She still longs for the day to see the man once more, or meet someone like him.
    - She is extremely talented in tactical matters, which is why she is the tactician for her army. She became tactician after the Battle of the Red, when the tactician was killed, and she lead the armies during the Battle of the Red.

HISTORY/BACKSTORY

Celica had always been a beacon of light for the kingdom of Evermore. Blessed with quick wit, Celica was a force to be reckoned with at a very young age. She was a curious one: often learning concepts faster than the children of her age. Her wisdom also exceeded many; more than some adults, even. At the ripe age of seven, she began her regal training of the sword and of magic. Her father: a worthy swordsman, trained her the best he could. Her mother: a worthy mage, trained her the best she could. Between training she attended to political matters, prayers, and perhaps leisure time if time permitted. She was introduced to battles early in age, at around age of ten years. As she grew, she learned more from the tactical side, and became a great balance of a fighter and a leader for battle.

Celica revealed her tactical prowess during an infamous battle between a rivaling foe. A spy assassinated their top tactician, leaving the soldiers left with only past guidance. Stepping up, the princess escaped the safety of the castle before giving orders. At first, the soldiers were reluctant to follow her lead. Despite their wariness, they found they had no choice but to accept her. The battle was quickly completed, just as easily as the original tactician would have done. Her father, despite being angered by her escape, was pleased by her heroism.

Over time, Celica developed her intellect, strength, beauty, spiritualism, and wisdom. She became the leading tactician for her kingdom's battles, which pleased the people greatly: including her mother and father. She was a busy bee: between prayers, combat training, and tactics training, she had barely a moment to herself. This she did not mind, though.

At the age of seventeen, on a foggy evening, the haze brought upon a feeling of chills and darkness. The fog lingered with a sense of evil that Celica would not let go. She warned her father and mother, but they simply ignored her warnings of distress. That night, Celica had a terrifying nightmare: one of which she would never forget. A dark swirl of nothingness engulfed the castle and kingdom as she ran for her life. The dark fog continued to chase her, leaving her screaming for help. In front of her was a light calling out to her. It spoke "Let your soul guide you towards brave light... may the light forever dispel the darkness..." Before the princess could reach the light, she woke in a gasp, shaken and startled.

The next few days the feeling continued to linger. The days were gloomy and dark, and Celica would simply not let it go. Thunder boomed overhead, signaling a foreshadowing fate to the kingdom. Shouts of enemies approaching brought the castle guards to chaos. Running to her balcony, the princess looked over and watched the presence approach. An army of hundreds marched in-line, without a fault. They were Orcs. Lead by their power-hungry ruler, he was a crazed man with a lust for power. His people were mere rouge Orcs wanting to live in riches. For years they had never initiated contact: and there they were, leading an army to a war.

The kingdom fell in chaos. Civilians in the town hid or provided supplies. The soldiers gathered quickly as a head tactician lead them the way. Changing her attire to armor, the princess ran down the stairs of her castle, before running into her father and mother. "You must stay here, Celica." Her father spoke, his tone filled with seriousness and wariness. "I cannot, father! I must lead the soldiers! If we wish to win, we need to lead them to victory - not death!" She argued, wielding her Terschion. "You will not disobey. The castle is the safest place. We cannot lose you." He retorted before her mother took her arm. "We must go Celica!" Without a moment to respond, Celica was dragged off by her mother.

They went to the highest tower, almost unreachable by the enemy. However, the army was fierce, and the rouge Orcs prepared ladders to climb the castle walls. They were shot down one by one by archers, but with their heavy armor, they were invisible. Mages came to attack, but had to rid of the Orcs preparing the ladders below before they could climb to reach the others. Two Orcs appeared, breaking the windows and pushing through. They had found two royals, to their excitement.

However, they were not expecting both the women to attack. Celica blocked the swing of an axe with her Terschion as her mother blasted the Orc with fire, penetrating his armor. The other came by as Celica shot him with a fireball, blasting him to the other side of the room. Despite their graceful teamwork, the Orcs were far too strong.

With a swing, the largest creature attempted to cut down the princess when she was fighting the other: instead, with a shout, the queen sacrificed herself. "Mother!!!" There she lay on the floor, crimson painting the surrounding area. "C-Celica..." Fury surged through the princess like no other. Another blow came towards the queen, but prior would be the last. "NO!" Holding her hand forward, the young woman blasted a fierce energy of fire that projected the Orc aside, killing him. As the other Orc came from behind, trying to attack her like the last, she quickly turned around and pierced through his armor with her sword, going all the way through. The Orc fell, allowing Celica to remove her sword.

"Mother!" Rushing to the queen's side, the light of life dimmed. "Oh Celica... I am... so proud... of you..." Her voice was quiet, weak, but loving. "Oh mother please stay with me... I cannot lose you..." Tears shed from the princess's eyes, her hand gently caressing her mother's cheek. A shaky hand lifted and was placed on her hand which touched her face, and a smile appeared on the dark-haired woman's gentle face. "I love you.... and I know... you will always be the brightest soul... this kingdom needs..." Those were the last words of her mother; the Queen of Evermore.

The cries echoed through the broken kingdom. Blame and failure was placed upon the princess's shoulders as her mother lay dead in her arms. But she would not give up. Her passion and bravery was awakened. She could defeat the rouge Orcs. Leaving her mother, she raced down the stairs, her Terschion in-hand, ready to aid the battle. While the threat on the inside of the walls was gone, the Orcs continued to pour in and wreak havoc. Rushing through the fields, she quickly shot down any soldiers that came near her with bursts of flames, as well as slicing anyone who came too close.

The battle was fierce. With the generals at hand, Celica lead them with her tactics to quickly regain what they had lost. The bloody battle raged as the enemy began to lose the advancements. Shouts of orders continued, and the soldiers continued forward. Once advanced enough, Celica found the source of the rouge Orcs: their psychotic leader. No solider could go near him: but Celica found it her duty to do so. She would defeat him.

Their own personal battle was just as fierce. Back and forth, they fought. Cries and grunts of pain exhaled both of them, but neither would give up. And the winning blow - the one which would end the war - was a piecing blow, far stronger than the one in the tower. The blade blazed through the Orc leader, defining the end of the battle.

It was the end.

The screams of the Orc left nothing as he fell to the ground. Before the princess could remove her blade, the rouge Orcs began their retreat, knowing they had lost.

The year to follow was one of rebuilding and hope. Many lives were lost that fateful day, but new lives began with a brighter future ahead. The princess had become a hero of her land, and her mother was memorialized through the hearts of all. The kingdom was restored, as well as the peace and light which followed. The battle was named The Battle of the Red: it signified the bloodshed that occurred, as well as the love the Queen gave in her final moments. Celica had grown mentally, physically, and spiritually through her time, which brought her a higher wisdom she never would've dreamed of. However, she knows she still has far more to learn.

TEXT COLOR

Last edited:

Zelda

Princess of Hyrule
    @thatguy2 Thank you! I wish you the best of luck as well! That's also what I've heard: find people you can befriend, and gain benefits. Also attend study sessions and befriend your professors is what I've heard!

@Hart Thank you! I hope to find a study group who I can focus with. Ah yes! I have done the best I can. I am going to a private university, and alas, its tuition is very high. However, I did receive approximately $141,000 in scholarships and federal aid for the next four years, which will also account for fluctuations in economy. Overall though, I still owe about $78,000. The best offer I have found was $60,000 bank loan that can be paid off in 20-25 years. I still miss $18,000, but if I get the same job route as my teacher's son (which so far, I am on the same path) and I get my government internship/job again, I will be able to pay that out-of-pocket, which is wonderful! So, I hope that as more scholarships come in that I can successfully be debtless.

For now, I am drowning in it, but that is as every other college student who does not come from a rich family :,) But I am ready to take on the challenge! And thank you for your tips! <3 Very much appreciated!

Specter of Death

Omnipresent Moderator
    Staff member
    Sorry if this is a stupid question, any update on time? I'm clueless lately :/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hart

Sassmaster
    I would speculate after lunch. Ish. Not a lot of time has passed. Should we all agree on 2PM?

Hart

Sassmaster
    @Zelda

Oh my god, I love her already.

Zelda

Princess of Hyrule
    2 PM sounds perfect!

And thank you @Hart ! <3

Also, I WILL be posting this evening. I had a few sporadic events pop up. :)

Keidivh

Noble exile of High Rock
    Hey guys, sorry for the delay, just went out of state for the summer for an internship, so things have been a bit hectic

@Zelda Wonderful charrie Zelda! Though I'm not surprised with the others you've put into this xD
    Also good luck with college! I'll just say get into organizations, and get an internship or something where you can work and experience the field you're going into as soon as you can. It's the only way you'll really know if you'll enjoy it. Just my two cents though. I hope you have a great time, I loved college =)

Specter of Death

Omnipresent Moderator
    Staff member
    AAAAAAAGH NO :sadface: Zelda I feel so bad, oh my gosh. Your poor character, oh noooooo. Kyneth is too savage, I'm sorry ;(

TheOutsider

Hey guys,

I've been following your roleplay, it's been wonderul so far. I love the concept of being in the Skyrim during the rise of the Last Dragonborn. Your characters fill the otherwise lonesome world of Tamriel. I absolutely cant wait for your characters to encounter the Dragonborn.

I've been meaning to make a character of my own but I'm afraid I don't write as well as you guys and I might ruin the whole thing.

Zelda

Princess of Hyrule
    @Keidivh Don't worry take your time! Internships are timely, I know! And thank you! I've probably put the most work into her compared to my others ahh-
    Okay! That's what I did last summer was an internship on a military research base. I am actually going to be interviewed (hopefully, if my what my grandmother said was true) by 3 star general. A 3 star general! By working their last year, I have a TON of connections <3 And thank you! I hope I can enjoy it too <3 What did you get a degree for if I may ask?

@TheOutsider Welcome to The Last Dragonborn! Thank you so much for your complement: all of us here I am sure love such words! And yes! The dragonborn will definitely make his appearance soon ;)
    And don't be afraid! As long as he or she fits the rules, the character is perfect. Don't feel obligated to meet what standards of writing you think we have: because we are no judgement here for that! Don't be afraid: you'll be fine. :)

@Specter of Death Awww don't worry! Kyneth has his flaws, as does Eydis! She needs to learn that she can't fix everything and everyone to 'peace', despite her beliefs. The feels are immense though </3 Is it bad that I enjoyed writing that emotional stuff? Haha!

Specter of Death

Omnipresent Moderator
    Staff member
    I enjoy writing emotional stuff too Z, that's why Kyneth is so mentally and emotionally damaged, so that I can play with that :)

Keidivh

Noble exile of High Rock
    @Keidivh Don't worry take your time! Internships are timely, I know! And thank you! I've probably put the most work into her compared to my others ahh-
    Okay! That's what I did last summer was an internship on a military research base. I am actually going to be interviewed (hopefully, if my what my grandmother said was true) by 3 star general. A 3 star general! By working their last year, I have a TON of connections <3 And thank you! I hope I can enjoy it too <3 What did you get a degree for if I may ask?

@TheOutsider Welcome to The Last Dragonborn! Thank you so much for your complement: all of us here I am sure love such words! And yes! The dragonborn will definitely make his appearance soon ;)
    And don't be afraid! As long as he or she fits the rules, the character is perfect. Don't feel obligated to meet what standards of writing you think we have: because we are no judgement here for that! Don't be afraid: you'll be fine. :)

@Specter of Death Awww don't worry! Kyneth has his flaws, as does Eydis! She needs to learn that she can't fix everything and everyone to 'peace', despite her beliefs. The feels are immense though </3 Is it bad that I enjoyed writing that emotional stuff? Haha!
    That's incredible, congrats on that!! What are you going for? I went for Communication Studies, though I may start focusing again on voice acting.
    And I love emotional posts as well, I can't wait for Rolard to break down so I can make them! Unfortunately he is a stubborn ass and doesn't break easily :p

Zelda

Princess of Hyrule
    Thank you! I am going for Computer Science (Major) and Astronomy (Minor+Undeclared) And that's amazing! I'd love to do voice acting, but sadly, there isn't such a job opening in my location :sadface: That is amazing though!
    Oh gosh Rolard breaking down? I might break down myself, haha! I am just so excited for the character development that I am seeing even right now ahhhh!

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts