1. Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    Dismiss Notice

OOC (18+) The Hunt

Discussion in 'Skyrim Roleplaying' started by Baneloth, Sep 6, 2013.

1. Simus

Simus An Excellent Site Member

2. Andre Marek

Andre Marek You can run, but you'll only die tired...

really sorry guys. I've been away forever. Been engrossed in the witcher 3 lately too so I've been dreaming day and night about that game. So much to do. gaaahhhhh

3. Baneloth

Baneloth Well-Known Member

Thanks for posting, Shaded. I'll post for Derek and Kyle sometime tomorrow. Maybe get this thing rolling again.

4. Andre Marek

Andre Marek You can run, but you'll only die tired...

Hello there people... heh, sorry about disappearing for so long. I'm back now though and will try to get a post up soon, either tonight or tomorrow. Gotta get caught up though.

Also, I'm toying with a post-Mass Effect RP idea and will need some volunteers if anybody is interested. I'm also going to run that RP a little differently; Basically, everyone taking part will know snippets of the main plot and will be able to steer the story forward with little help from myself. All I would do is basically give each person a plot point and then tell them when to implement it; I.e Tell someone whos character is ex cerberus that at some point after the group reaches a certain planet then they begin to hear rumors that they are being hunted by the survivors of the organization. This would basically be like one chapter of the story and would lead into the next, then the next, etc.

I still have a lot of work to do on it before I actually post anything but let me know what you guys think. Basically, my goal is to try and eliminate these instances where an RP dies because of a temporary lack of direction. If everyone has an idea of where to go then it can keep moving even if I weren't around to guide it.

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. Simus

6. TheShadedOne

TheShadedOne The Angry One

Looking forwards to your post, Marek. Nice to see you're still around. And the mass effect RP idea seems like a good one. Even if the ones Drahkma and I tried to make work didn't, I think that was just because we've got way too much on our plate.

7. Simus

You guys had some good ideas too. I'll have to pass though Marek. After trying so hard to make Aftermath work I'm just kind of ME'd out. Good luck though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8. willowwisp

willowwisp Well-Known Member

Just wanted to pop in and say that I'm still alive. I think I need to post here and in Nightfall and Dusk. Maybe tomorrow?

• Like Like x 1
  9. Baneloth

Nice post, Marek. I'll have something up tonight. Good to hear you're still around Willow. And yeah, I still need to edit my post in Dusk.

10. Madrar

Madrar The Shadow in the Dark.

It's a pity no one's bothered to post in this. It had, and still has, real promise.

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. Simus

Actually I was planning to post a couple of months back and I'm not really sure what stopped me. Probably because I thought no one cared. I'll think of something.

• Like Like x 1
  12. fellowknight

fellowknight Private Lil' Num-Nums

I might. I feel like i've duped Baroth's first impression so i might not. I'm not sure but we'll see.

Maybe start another one? Just an idea.

13. Baneloth

Nah, Baroth's intro was fine in my books. Besides, I'm not gonna restart it. There's nothing wrong with the story so far, and if there really is enough interest, as in, a few of others want to come back @Andre Marek @TheShadedOne and @willowwisp we can get it rolling again.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  14. willowwisp

willowwisp Well-Known Member

Sure, I'll come back to this, Bane. It was fun while it lasted.

: sci-fi, war, horror