1. Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    Dismiss Notice

OOC (18+) The Hunt

Discussion in 'Skyrim Roleplaying' started by Baneloth, Sep 6, 2013.

1. Madrar

Madrar The Shadow in the Dark.

I can maybe get a post up tonight

2. TheShadedOne

TheShadedOne The Angry One

-Well if you or anyone else decides to post before Bane gets back, he left me a 'to-do' list of sorts.

-Dorvalle heads upstairs, meets with Ataro (or whoever) and ends up getting his 'payment' like me and Bane talked about earlier.

-The mercenaries downstairs have been tipped off that bounty hunters are near or in the building, when they spot some of the bounty hunters, they start shooting. Lots of collateral damage.

-Dah'Sharrah, Corvis and Simus get to Ambrosia, either start fighting with the mercs or head to help Kyle, Mar and Lyssa.

-The Bounty Hunters get forced out of Ambrosia, Ataro leaves Eregin, which the group finds out about.

-Then the bounty hunters leave Eregin for Theren. He says he wants to be back for this, but if he's not and we get to that part of the story, he just wants us to write our characters leaving Eregin to head for Theren.

• Like Like x 3
  3. willowwisp

willowwisp Well-Known Member

I can post tonight, have the shooting start if you want.

4. Andre Marek

Andre Marek You can run, but you'll only die tired...

I might post for Skylar later too. And maybe Aden. In the meantime though, has anyone else her played Bloodborne? I've been playing it lately and I\m totally hooked. Its just awesome. Only problem is that I'm stuck on this boss called Martyr Logarius and he's total bullplops. All the other bosses are hard but holy crap, this guy just spams the plops out of every attack he has. I've almost thrown my controller through the tv something like 20 times now.:mad:

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. Baneloth

Baneloth Well-Known Member

Okay, people. I am officially back. Well...actually, I was officially back yesterday, but I was exhausted. I'll see if I can get something up for Derek.

6. Andre Marek

I'm going to apologize in advance if my posting drops off over the next week. It's my final set of Exams so I'll be focused (lol, yeah right) on studying. I'll still try to get something up for Skylar soon though and then for Aden, maybe in the same post.

7. TheShadedOne

So long as you post before you disappear to uh, 'focus'. Otherwise I come after you with those hot irons I mentioned.:p

• Like Like x 2
  8. Andre Marek

No hot irons needed here. I got the shoot out under way. Bane, if it's not what you wanted to happen then I can change it up. Once they're all headed off planet, I'm going to have Aden show up again.

• Like Like x 2
  9. Simus

Simus An Excellent Site Member

You know guys, sometimes the alert system stops doing its job for OOC's and it's funny. Other times it really pisses me off and I miss somehting important. This is one of those times.

Bane: Welcome back. I hope you brought me a moose from Vancouver.

Shaded: I got your hot irons yesterday and the instructions for casting myself in them were very well written but they were cold. You have failed to sufficiently punish me for not posting fast enough.

Fellow: Nice post with Baroth. Although for some reason I imagined his struggle with the merc and his rifle being a series of about four quicktime events, with two of them being "press A to kick ass" (Or "press F to kick ass" if you're a PC user like me.)

Shaded (again): I saw the thread for Mass Effect: Revenant and I look forward to reading it. Or even participate. Has the IC started yet? And did that new guy ever post a pilot CC?

10. TheShadedOne

Well, if the irons didn't work, you should report to the ship, so I can apply them in person.

11. Simus

12. TheShadedOne

mmm...Nope. And the new guy never bothered to post a CC for the pilot. Luckily Drell put up a card for the pilot position. If you're actually interested in joining, we still need someone for the chief engineer and the head medic/scientist.

13. Simus

14. Baneloth

Alright, I'm going to post for Derek and Kyle. Then @TheShadedOne could you post and have Dah'Sharrah come across Dorvalle? And then I'll post again for Derek.

• Like Like x 2
  15. TheShadedOne

Okay. I'll post now

16. Baneloth

Okay. @Simus, and @Andre Marek @fellowknight any preference on who you want your characters travelling with? Next post I make will be the group leaving Eregin.

• Like Like x 2
  17. Simus

Marcel's gone, so I think Simus and Jess will be going with Baroth.

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. Baneloth

Ah...who the hell is Marcel? If you don't mind me asking.

19. Andre Marek

Maybe he meant Marek? Anyhow, Skylar can go with whoever. once you post to have them leave, I'll have Marek show back up a little worse for wear with some intel from eregin. if thats cool with you Bane

20. Simus

: sci-fi, war, horror