• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

Baneloth

Ah, thanks.

Baneloth

Well...I think we lost Drell again. So, if you've read up on the RP and what's going on, I don't have a problem with it. Let's see what you've got.

Orien Terrik

"Arik tree'ac te kek."
    Well, I literally created this character from combining multiple different characters and stuff from all of my favorite Sci-fi games and movies. I hope ya'll like him. Tell me what you think, and see if you can tell me what sources I pulled stuff from to create. Without Further Adieu, here is Atin Terrik, "the Hunter".

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Name: Atin Terrik

Alias:
    Ghost-2, Commander, At'ika, The Hunter

Birth Date:
    24th of Mid Year

Birth Place: The Imperial City, Theren

Birth Sign: The Warrior

Origin/Race:
    Nord/Imperial

Class: Imperial Heavy Soldier/Officer

Laterality:
    Ambidextrous (Prefers his right hand though.)

Sexuality:
    Straight

Marital Status:
    Single

Alignment:
    The Empire (Imperial Intelligence and Special Operations Division: The Ghosts)

Afflictions: None that he knows of.

Height: 7'0"

Weight: 300 Lbs

Build: Extremely muscular. He is a warrior, born and bred into that life. His size comes from His mothers side of the Family, which were Nords. His body fat percentage is extremely low, due to his constant training. He has molded his body through hard training and combat to be the strongest it can be, allowing him to have some amazing strength, but more importantly, great endurance. He is very broad shouldered. One of the first to become an Imperial Ghost, as he was augmented and genetically modified to be the best possible soldier.(I figure he looks, body wise anyways, a lot like Dwayne Johnson does. Except probably a little bigger due to him being taller and weighing more.)

Hair Length: He keeps his hair cut pretty short. He tends to shave it for Ceremonial things. When in the field, he puts less importance on his hair and facial hair care, so it may grow a bit. However, he will not let it get to long.

Hair Color: Dirty Blonde

Facial Hair: He has stubble, but he shaves when possible.

Eye Color: Golden (Kind of Green)

Skin Color: Very tan. A few shades lighter than the skin of a Red Guard.

Scars: About twenty or so all over his body due to the augmentation surgery he underwent.

Face: A mix of Nordic and Imperial structure.

Unique Features: His Golden eyes, something highly unusual in all the races of Men. He was also unusually dark for a Nord, but this could be due to the fact that he was half Imperial as well. He has a burn mark on his left hand.

War Paint: None

Tattoos: None

2664292-1355640678.jpg

(His Face.)

Religion: The Nine Divines.

Patron Deity:
    Talos, Stendarr

Hobbies: Training

Family: Mother: Irsta Terrik - Nord (Deceased), Father: Rian Herecius Terrik- Imperial (Deceased), His brothers and sisters: His Fellow Legionnaires, no matter their race.

Personality: Atin is a staunch supporter of the Empire. He is a humble man, not bragging much at all about any of his accomplishments. He tends to be quiet.

Positive Traits: He is a battle hardened man, not one of words, however, he cares for the Empire and its soldiers. He is very skilled in battle, having been practically raised in the legion. He is also a Tactical Genius when it comes to planning and executing battle maneuvers and assaults. He prefers to lead by example. He is rarely, if ever, seen leading his soldiers from anywhere but the front lines. He isn't racist at all, although, he tends to be on edge when around the species that are considered to be part of the Aldmeri Dominion (Unless they are Legionnaires). Atin is a monster when it comes to melee combat, he is very skilled with it. Atin is skilled in the art of tracking down targets, and so Imperial Intelligence has officially nicknamed him the Hunter. While Atin isn't the strongest or fastest Ghost, he is considered to be the luckiest.

Negative Traits: His carrying for his soldiers can cause some issues. His biggest issue is his blood thirstiness when it comes to the Aldmeri Dominion. He can't stand them, and will most of the time go out of his way to make life as miserable as he can for them. He has an avid dislike for almost all High Elves, and a mistrust with Bosmer and Khajiit. Due to joining the Ghosts, he has no real identity anymore, as he is considered TOP SECRET. He is no sniper with his ranged weapons, but that doesn't mean he isn't accurate. Is somewhat depressed. Struggles a little with PTSD.

Dislikes:
    Liars, Racists, Thalmor, The Aldmeri Dominion, Un-honorable people.

Fears: He fears just about anything a normal Warrior or person would fear. Atin's trick, however, is he has learned to harness his fear, and turn it into a weapon unto itself, keeping him on edge in battle.

Aspirations: He hopes to one day Marry, and have children. He also wants the Empire to be able to return to its former glory. Wants to defeat the Dominion.

Quirks: He also doesn't polish his weapons and armor to give them a nice shine like most other Legionnaires do. He prefers the look of his armor to seem battle worn, as it could pose as a possible fear factor.

Philosophy: "Upon my honor I do swear undying loyalty to the Emperor... and unwavering obedience to the officers of his great Empire. May those above judge me, and those below take me, if I fail in my duty. I shall protect my Empire from any threat that presents itself, to my dying breath, if need be. Long live the Emperor! Long live the brave Legionnaires! Long live the Empire!"

Quote: "The Dominion, they believe that we are the inferior races, that we are weak, and were created to serve. When this war first started, the dominion thought they would sweep us aside, like we were nothing. They have taken much from us. They expected us to roll over and die. But we did not! We will not be cowed by these so called, Superior Beings. We will give them all we have got, and we will hold the line. This planet will not fall! Long live the Empire, long live the Emperor!"
    (Atin to the soldiers and citizens on the Imperial mining colony of Beregen.)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Armor:
    Atin wears Ghost Assault Armor (Specialization: The Hunter). The armor is made up of Ebony for durability, while the quicksilver gives it a lightness, as well as its color. He also has a Shield modulator attached to his left glove, that when activated, deploys a round shield. Best of the best in gear and electronics.

Weapons: Atin's main weapon is a modified Imperial Staff Weapon, which is essentially a spear with a blade on one end, and a blaster on the other for longer range take downs. There is a trigger button on the pole that you press to make it fire. He also carries a Slug Thrower side arm (Pretty much a pistol), a knife on his boot, and a short sword strapped to the back of his waist. He also has a few plasma grenades.

Miscellaneous: A small back pack, a satchel, Terrik family pendant, Extra soul gem power cells, Extra Slug Thrower clips.

Roman_centurion_futuristic_mecha_mech_costume_sci_fi_fantasy_armor_concept_design_warrior_super_soldier_exo_suit_g.i._joe_gears_of_war_halo_4_wars_character_front_back_by_Theo_Stylianides_starcraft_2.jpg

(Atin's armor and weapons. No skulls on the armor. Also, the cape in the back is shorter, coming down to maybe his calves, much like a Kama that the Mandalorians and Clones used.)

Ship/Transport: Atin was assigned a X-70 Phantom Stealth Ship, designed specifically for Commando and Guerrilla warfare.
    2565645-x_70b_phantom_tor.jpg

(X-70)
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

History/Biography:

Brief History on the Imperial Marine Corps:
    At the time of the first space launch, the empire began to realize that a new breed of warrior was going to be needed. While the army would still be able to handle most things, a new force would have to deal with defending a ship, as the army was only suited for ground combat. These new warriors specialized in both gravity, and Zero G combat, were dubbed Marines. As time went on, these Marines began to take on a more active role. Spearheading assault, the Marines would be the first in, and the last out. Using the Imperial Navy as a rapid delivery system, every Imperial Naval ship had a few battalions of Marines on it at all times, whether in war or peace. At the start of the War with the Dominion, the Marines began to see more and more frontline action, spearheading invasions, and forming the backbone of planetary defenses. To this day, being a Marine carries with it a sense of pride, as only the best of the best are selected.

The Ghost Squad- Brief History:
    The Imperial Ghosts were a special Squad of ten people under the Imperial Intelligence and Special Operations Division. These were the elite of the elite Special Forces wise, and were so covered in yellow tape and classified, that most didn't believe they existed, or had only heard rumors. The Ghost Soldiers were hand picked by the top brass of both the Military and the Intelligence branch. They then underwent surgery to augment their bodies, turning them into the perfect Soldiers. Ghosts were saved for only the most important jobs in the military, such as assassination, tracking and eliminating threats, or destroying key tactical leaders or targets before and during an invasion. The Ghosts armor was top line, and best of the best, and and specifically tailored for the ghost that intended to wear the armor. Each Ghost was also given their own ship to operate from, and while they were deadly together as a squad, they were just as efficient and deadly working alone.

Atin's Early Life:
    Atin was born to his parents when they were very young, only twenty-four years old, both. Both had been in the military for two years, having gone through school, and joining as an officer. It would seem that Atin was destined to join the military as well. Both of his parents were in the Marines, and so they were able to get him into a military school, were he was trained and molded to become a warrior. He was always a kind and talkative person, and he got along with just about everybody, making many friends. His best friend, however, was a young girl by the name of Selara Marir. Selara and he would spend hours play together when school was finished. Selara's mother was an admiral in the Imperial Navy, and Selara was always adamant that she would one day be an admiral like her mommy, and control lots and lots of ships. As they finished up with beginners school, and moved onto the advanced tier, their friendship began to mold into something more.

Teenage Years:
    When Atin and Selara were fourteen years of age, their friendship developed into a young romance, and the two began dating. They were still attending Advanced School at the time, and both were making excellent grades. The two would be together for two years, until on their sixteenth birthday, they graduated from Advanced School. Both wanted to go to college to become and officer, but they wanted to join different branches of the military, he the Marines, and her the Navy. So they went their separate ways, as she went to the Naval Academy, and he to the College of the Corps. Atin became a favorite of the instructors of the college, as he was smart, and strong. Indeed, he even joined up on the sports team. His Sophomore year, his father was killed in a skirmish with Dominion forces. He was in college for two years, until the war with the Dominion started. Going into his Junior year, Atin ended up being pressed into service early, as he had proven himself to be a fine leader, and a skilled in combat (Although he had yet to test it in a combat situation.). Another reason he was pressed into service was the rapidness of the Dominion's assaults, as imperial forces were thinned out. So it came to be that at age eighteen, Lieutenant Atin Terrik was sent off to war. It was around this time that his mother was killed in action as well.

Adult life up to the present:
    Atin fought on the front line for many years, earning himself distinction as a fine tactician, as well as a warrior. During the fifth year of the war, Atin was transferred to the Tactical Assault and Special Operations Legion, or TASOL for short. The TASOL Marines were a specialized group within the Marines. Nicknamed Skjor's Raiders for the General that commanded, this division would preform raids, conduct reconnaissance, and spearhead invasions, taking out tactical and key targets of the enemy. The Raiders were stationed on the Imperial Star Destroyer Resolute, which was Captained by a young woman by the name of Selara Marir. The two began a romance again, however, more secret than before as officers weren't allowed to fraternize with subordinates. So for a year they went on like this, until the Beregen Campaign. Reports had surfaced of Dominion activity on the mining colony of Beregen, which was a major supplier of ore to the Imperial factories. Upon arrival, two platoons of TASOL Marines, both under the Command of Captain Othal Horitz, left the Resolute to investigate the planet. As they began to descend, Dominion ships began dropping out of Hyperspace, and engulfed the Resolute. As the Dropships entered the atmosphere, Atin looked out the rear veiwport to see the Imperial Star Destroyer Resolute exploded in a giant ball of flame, the fires being fueled by the Oxygen, that was on the ship, for a time. The Dropships landed quickly on the ground, and the Colony Defense Shield was activated, which stopped the risk of orbital bombardment. For an entire week, the remaining TASOL Marines, as well as villagers who had volunteered to help fight, fought back and held their ground against thousands of Dominion Soldiers, holding the high ground and the mines. Finally, at the end of the week, relief arrived in the form of an Imperial fleet that drove back the Dominion from the planet. Out of the fifty TASOL Marines that had initially made it to the surface, only Atin was still alive. The Villagers had taken relatively few casualties, as Horitz never felt right about using them to fight, and so had mostly kept them in reserve, sacrificing his soldiers to protect the civilians. Atin felt terrible for surviving the battle, when none of his squad mates had. Upon his retrieval, he was given a promotion to Captain, however, not long after accepting it, Atin decided to retire. However, before he could, the Imperial brass came to him with a different idea. They were impressed at the stories the villagers told of how Atin, after all of his fellow soldiers had perished in combat, held the line all by himself, and while they knew most of these weren't true, Atin had had an outstanding military record, and was the only military survivor of what was now being called the Beregen Ambush. The brass offered him a chance to strike back hard at the Dominion, as well as protect the Empire. Atin accepted the offer, hoping that this would help him mentally to get over his grief of all that he had lost. And so the name Atin Terrik was washed away from all databases, and he underwent augmentative surgery. Upon completion of the Surgery, Atin truly did not have an identity anymore. He had no home save his ship, no legal name, and no family. Atin Terrik became an Imperial Ghost, and while he has yet to get over his grieving to this day, he continues to serve, knowing that the jobs he does, no matter how bad, protect others in the Empire from sharing his grief. For two years he has served as a Ghost. Now, recently, he has been assigned to search for and eliminate Surek and his organization, and "the Hunter" is going to do just that.

Andre Marek

You can run, but you'll only die tired...
    Nice. Right off I can see some references to the Republic Commando series (ahem, Atin.) Maybe some halo? I'm only really a starwars buff so that's all I got.

Baneloth

Ok, you're in. Pick a colour and get an intro up. As for sources...ah, Star Wars, Halo, and as for the spear thing that can shoot....Stargate? I think I saw an episode or two of that where guys had shooty-spear things. Oh, and maybe Ghost Recon?

Simus

An Excellent Site Member
    Very nice CC Orien. I think Atin and Jessica will have a lot to talk about.

Orien Terrik

"Arik tree'ac te kek."
    Haha, I think Ben got them all, lol. Halo for the genetic modifications and augmentations, Star Wars (Nice reference Andre. I remember Atin from the book. It also means stubborn in Mando'a :D), and the shooty spear from Stargate. And Roger, i'll begin working on my opening. Oh, and color, has Purple been taken?

Andre Marek

If he's in Imperial Intelligence then Skylar will recognize him too since she is a high ranking member. And she has perfect recall so she knows everything about the empire

Simus

An Excellent Site Member
    And Jessica would know about the Ghosts because that's probably where Mengsk would have sent her had she behaved herself. She would have peers in this group.

Orien Terrik

"Arik tree'ac te kek."
    Yea, Skylar will probably recognize his armor, and realize he is one of the Ghosts. That could be an interesting set up. And the Ghosts are Joint Spec Ops and Intelligence :p

Baneloth

Nope, pure purple hasn't been taken.

Andre Marek

I imagine Skylar will be kinda ticked about another Intel officer showing up. Should be some interesting convos

Drahkma

Dashing Imperial Officer.
    Oh great, another Imperial.:rolleyes:. I kid, of course. Star Wars wise, I'm a huge Imperial supporter...except for Sith. I never agreed with the whole 'Palpatine-Vader' ruling the Empire. I'm sure there were plenty of competent Imperial officers that could have taken over who didn't want to murder entire planets because they didn't like them.

Anyways, expect a post for Corvis soon.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts