• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

Lifts-Her-Tail

Sinister Beginnings
    It has been nearly a century after the mighty dragon Alduin, had been destroyed by the might of the vigorous and potentDragon Born. However Skyrim was still no where near peaceful yet...
    The war between the harsh law enforcing imperials, who were from the all-powerful land of Cyrodil, lead by their mightiest and most warmongering men of their vast crushing legions. Then the opposition of the Imperials, the rebellious indomitable Stormcloaks, led by Ulfric Stormcloak.
    Both sides have had equal winnings and loses up to date, but something is starting to happen... Rumours of the blood thirsty, ruthless members of the infamous Dark Brotherhood, who had believed to have died out many years ago after the amount of assassinations had gone down to an all time low are apparently once again returning to the surface of Tamriel that can only mean one thing. Sithis craves more death!
    It is believed that this new uprising of murderers is due to the war. Have the stormcloaks, or imperials, been calling upon these dark menacing forces of death and destruction?
    If so to what purpose? Only time will tell...
    In the mean time the Dark Brotherhood are recruiting for their ranks of executioners. The Dark Brotherhood had been out of activity for a long time but after all those decades, the hunger for death is higher than ever before meaning for the residents of Tamriel there is no escape of death this time...
    Who will the Dark Brotherhood join in this deadly waging war? Or are they planning something else? Maybe something more deadly? No one knows until its too late...
    All normal role play rules apply I'd like to point out this is an 18+ role play which means any 18+ things will feature in this role play so if you cant handle it then please do NOT read on any further.
    Thank you LX
    People in this role play:
    RedNeK

Lady Redpool the Unlifer

Pyro, Spirits Connoisseur, and Soulless Anarchist
    Thaek looked down into the imperial camp of war on the plains below and couldn't help but smile. "A camp of war," he thought, "more like a camp for drunken soldiers and their whores." He spat on the ground and began tracing a route through the camp in his mind. He had a uniform, and orcs were fairly common in the legion. It should be easy as swinging his mace, and it was. He approached the legates tent unimpeded, absentmindedly touching the letter, and pouch of stormcloak gold even as he grabbed his mace with the other. He stopped for a brief moment at the tent flap to ensure his target was alone, and then strode in and approached the old war veteran.

The Legate looked up and didn't say a word. He was a man who had seen too many wars, and fought far too long to not know the outcome of this encounter. He was a taker of lives and recognized one like himself. All this Thaek saw in his eyes, and then the old man drew his sword. "Why," Thaek thought. "It is inevitable old man, why do you draw your blade? Honor, defiance, pride?" All of this Thaek thought and did not say, as he rarely said anything at all, as he swung his mace down hard enough to swat the sword aside and crush the legate's skull at the same time. Bringing out a black soul gem from the inner folds of his robes underneath the stolen armor, he knelt over the broken corpse and added a warrior's soul to his collection.

Standing, Thaek put away the gem and attatched his mace to his belt, but before he left he noticed a letter in the dead legate's hand with a strange seal. Pulling it free of the stiffening hand, he noted that it was open and sealed. The top portion that had been opened already read: "To the Imperial Legate of the Whiterun camp: Within two nights a man will come to kill you. It is unlikely you will be able to defeat him as he is skilled, or sway him to spare you, as he lives to reap souls. Your assassin is as a ghost and can slip through the strongest defenses, and past the most vigilant watch. Your slaying is inevitable. I give you an opportunity to be useful in death. Please ensure that he receives this letter, and DO NOT open the second seal."

Frowning, Thaek looked down at the seal. It was a red circle with a black hand print inside of it.He opened the seal and read the portion undoubtedly meant for him. "To the orcish assassin named Thaek: Congratulations on what is no doubt another fine kill. It is not often that anyone can go unseesn or heard as a ghost, and kill in such a simple and brutal manner as you do. Even rare that the killer enjoys his work so much, or goes the extra step to deny their soul rest. You are a rare kind of killer and I would like to extend a rare opportunity. If you wish to join a family of killers, those with skills and talents on par to yours, and stop wasting yourself by selling your talents to men waging war, then come to the black door on the outskirts of Dawnstar."

Thaek had heard the rumors, had seen the black door before, and knew that to deny this invitation would be to deny his art. He removed his armor, and began walking north to begin the next chapter of his life of death.

shadowkitty

Mistress of Shadows
    Shadow moved silently through the underbrush. She kept her eyes on the flicker of candle light that had caught her attention from the road she had been travelling down. She was curious as to who would be out here on the outskirts of Morthal in the middle of this chilly night. Not having anything more pressing to attend to, she indulged her curiosity and had stepped off the road and crept silently through the brush until she had come to a small clearing. A lone figure was crouched in front of a ring of candles. Shadow's keen hearing and eyesight picked up every detail of this surprising scene.

Inside the ring of candles were a mix of bloody bones and various plants and implements. The figure swayed back and forth, stabbing at the effigy of her intended victim while chanting the same words over and over again...

"Sweet Mother, sweet Mother, send your child unto me, for the sins of the unworthy must be baptized in blood and fear."

She had read about this before but did not believe people were even still doing it. The Black Sacrament. Why was this woman performing it? Had she also heard that the Dark Brotherhood had returned as well? As the woman’s chanting became more and more desperate, Shadow seized the opportunity and stepped out into the clearing and stood in silence, waiting for the woman to notice her. Shadow was dressed in her long black travelers cloak and had the hood pulled down so her face was in darkness. The woman eventually turned and gasped as she beheld the frightening figure.

“You.. you have come!” she exclaimed, dusty tears running down her face “The Dark Brotherhood as answered my call!” Finally, I might find them, Shadow thought to herself.

*****​
    Shadow entered the house silently. She had left her cloak and crossbow outside and had unsheathed The Girls, her twin ebony daggers. A red rage had been boiling inside her ever since she had accepted the contract from the woman in the woods and had staked out this house. She had watched the man, her new victim, as he beat his children and abused his wife. As planned, the woman had taken the children into town to give her an alibi, and now Shadow was making her move before they returned.

She crept silently through the house and came upon the vile creature, snoring in his chair, empty wine bottles scattered around him. Shadow came up to the man and studied his face. He would have been a handsome man once, but years of hard drink had eroded that away. In one hand he still held the thin piece of wood that he used to beat his family with. Shadow suddenly sat on his lap, straddling his legs. The man awoke with a start, groaning in protest as she held a blade to his neck, nicking the flesh.

“Drop it or I will gut you” she whispered in his ear. Her voice was like honey and it would have been extremely sensuous if she had not just threatened the man. He was now fully awake and sensed the danger he was in and dropped the switch. Shadow moved off him and stepped behind to tie his hands together.

“Who..who are you? What do you want?” He shouted at her.

“Shhhh.. “ she held a gloved finger to his lips. “Now now. There is no point in screaming. No-one is around to hear you, and as to why I am here, well, you have been a very, very bad man.”

“What are you talking about? Untie me bitch and I will show you just how bad I can be!”

“Temper!” she shook her head, enjoying watching the man squirm. “Someone wants you to pay for the suffering you have dealt to innocents” ...Oh I am going to enjoy playing with this one..

“That bitch!” he spat “Frea! The filthy whore deserves everything she gets! And her little brats”. Shadow was going to let this go on for a while but his last statement set her rage boiling over the edge. She despised abusers, and rapists even more. She slit open the man’s tunic and slashed him across the belly, the deep wound bleeding profusely. Shadow was drawn to the hot red blood seeping from the wound. The blood always made her excited.

“Do you enjoy raping your wife? Beating your children?” she said as she sliced at him again, this time in his nether regions. The Girls took another pound of flesh. He screamed in pain, jerking in his chair.

“You dammed whore!” he cursed. “You all deserve to be...AH!” Shadow slashed at his neck, stepping to the side as his blood spewed out from the gaping wound. She stood behind him as he gurgled and gasped for air as his blood filled his lungs. The coppery smell of the blood filled her nostrils and Shadow sighed in ecstasy. She picked up the switch that he had used as an instrument of torture on his family, and rammed it through his chest, piercing his heart.

“Now, isn’t that a funny thing” she said.

*****​
    Shadow had collected her bag of gold from the place that she had planned with the woman and had slept the night in the clearing where the woman had performed the Black Sacrament. When she awoke she found a note beside her with a black hand on the top. Her heart leaped with anticipation as she read the letter.

“Stranger, Normally you would be dead by now, having taken one of our contracts. But I like your style and you are far to pretty to mess up. Follow this map to the black door in Dawnstar if you want to know more, A friend. “

Shadow smiled to herself. She knew it was a big risk, taking a Dark Brotherhood contract, but she had decided long ago that she would do anything for the opportunity to find them. Or them find me. 'Far too pretty to mess up' she liked that bit, just the right amount of threat in it as she thought of her 'Friend' standing over her, watching her sleep. She stood and gathered her things and started her journey to Dawnstar, still smiling. Just as I had planned.

Writes-Many-Posts

Champion of Grottos and Gremlins
    Solitude, day number 1873 since his retirement

Merweiss angrily drummed his nails against the wrinkled wooden counter of the Winking Skeever, rushing the cook to hand him the fish. "Can't an old man get his meal on time?! I pay you monthly for a room AND meals! Where is that cod?" Used to his complaints like a child gets used to its mother's voice, the lad kept his calm and handed him the fish on the silver platter. "There you go, old man... Sheesh..." "Don't just call me old man! For all you know my dead skin is caused by all the smoking!" The boy chuckled and resumed his daily tankard cleaning after serving lunch to many of the citizens in Solitude. "My father knew you when he was a child. You are indeed an old man, old man..." Merweiss not-so-merrily grabbed his fork and knife, held them above the seemingly cooked fish and replied to the insolent youngster. "Then why don't you just have mercy towards this old man and let him have a meal without having to speak? You youngsters are so heartless towards the golden generation..." After a few small cuts in the fish's neck, Merweiss took his first bite. "Blergh! This is cold and chewy! Just like whatever it is you have instead of a heart!" Patiently, the boy replied "You rushed me to get it out of the fire. Let me cook it a little longer." He tried to grab the plate with one of his hands, but Merweiss swung his own against the lad's to keep him from doing such. "No! If I wait for you to cook, my age will probably end me before I finish the damn cod!" Shrugging his shoulders, the young chef left the old man alone and resumed his duties.

Being the meal finished, Merweiss grabbed his golden cane and matching pipe and headed outside. The warm afternoon sunlight cloaked his old skin and warmed his blood. Spitting a few clouds of smoke, the elderly man grimaced while remembering his days when he was with the Brotherhood. When everybody died in the Sanctuary, he wasn't willing to give up his service, and tried to work on his own. But eventually his age made everyone lose faith in his skills, and his retirement became mandatory. There he was, putting up with the youngsters of Solitude, eating raw fish, with little more than the sunlight and his pipe to console him. Even the golden color of his buttons, pipe and cane, that only became more magnificent after being hit by the endless sunrays, lost its magic.

Three Justiciars from the Thalmor walked through the gates and made Merweiss grimace on sight. He knew they were to blame for the war and, despite not worshipping Talos, it angered him that people couldn't have their own beliefs just because some idiot claimed his word meant more than others. It was time for him to take advantage of his age for the first time in a while. "Talos loves you, officers!" They didn't bother to unsheathe their weapons, but merely looked at the old man with disgust, their fingers tapping the blades' hilts. "It's a joke..." Their apparent leader, high and mighty on his proud dark robes, got closer to him. "The Dominion doesn't like this kind of jokes, pathetic old man! Remember that..." Old man? Pathetic? Two things Merweiss disliked to be called. They had already turned their backs to him, but still Merweiss yelled at them. "What?! You think you'll never grow old?! I'd kill to see you when you turn 200! With your teeth all rotten and your spines turned to dust! These jokes to annoy other people are the only thing pathetic old men like me have to do!" Unfortunately, they ignored his insults and ravings, proceeding towards the General's tower for some political crap Merweiss didn't give a damn about.

There he was, at the docks, his feet swinging back and forward, merely above the water. He was still smoking his pipe, although even that seemed to fail against the sleepy warmth of the afternoon's sun: Merweiss was slowly falling asleep. A voice that was unknown to him snapped him out of the sleepy hipnosis. "Are you Merweiss? All I know is that he is old enough to be my father." The old man turned around to see a lad in quite poor clothes, with a bag full of letters behind his back. He surely had to be a courier. "Unfortunately, yes, I am." The boy stretched his hand with a piece of paper shiny enough to look very new. "This is for you..." Uninterestedly, Merweiss opened the letter sent to him. Even though he had no clue about who would care enough to search for him (at least someone alive), it didn't arouse him to rush his actions a little bit. Pausing his action, he turned to the lad once again. "Whaddaya want?! I'm sure you have more crap to deliver!" The boy woke up, apologized and sprinted towards the road, leaving Merweiss to himself, his thoughts and the mysterious letter.

Colonelscout312

The Descendant of Tiber Septim.
    Kalzor stumbled down the streets of Windhelm. He had been bailed out of jail by his brother again. This same routine had happened so many times that he had lost count. Now, he went to the candlehearth hall, drunk. He opened the door and sat down, spending the rest of his septims on several bottles of mead. He didn't socialize, he just sat there, drinking.
    "Hey, you!" A man shouted at him.
    "I know you! You're that murderer that was in the prison the other day."
    "Yep." Kalzor said. "And now I'm out."
    The man clenched his fist.
    "You hurt my wife. Now I'll hurt you." He said.
    The man rushed towards Kalzor, his fist ready to punch. He hit Kalzor square in the jaw. Kalzor was caught off guard, but returned the punch, and hit him with an uppercut. Another man grabbed Kalzor from behind. Kalzor elbowed him in the gut. Kalzor turned around and was hit with a punch, and fell to the ground.
    "I'm gonna make you pay." The man said, just before Kalzor blacked out.

Sent from my KFOT using Tapatalk

Wolfbane

Why change the past when you can own this day?
    "You better run boy. This is the chance to do it, take it. Although it won't do you much good, seeing how I have been contracted and you can't outrun me. Looks like you really have no choice." His fanged facemask muffled his voice, making his target shake in his boots. "Don't come any closer! I'll end you. I'm warning you!" He dug his foot in the ground and swung two times for Wolf's shoulders, both times missing. "How old are you boy? Did you train with sword for more than a summer?" He slowly made his way up to the boy while still avoid the swings, "I've trained with this! My father hired a tutor My father is a powerful man!" He let out a deep laugh, making the boy back up faster down the field where he ambushed him, " A tutor? That's good. Did you ever learn how to fight someone like me? Is your father more powerful than Sithis?I doubt it. I bet your life you haven't trained to face a man like me I like your spirit though. Better to die a man than a coward." This visually upset the kid causing him to charge, much to Wolf's pleasure. Without missing a step he countered the boy's sword and picked him up by the neck with his free hand. "In the end, there is only one god; Death" He then snapped the kids neck while placing his sword on his chest as a sign of battle respect.

"Sithis, I can finally read that damned letter now that I fulfilled a contract." He opened it with his finger and leaned against the rock nearby to read it. Menro, report back to the sanctuary with haste. This is a matter of utmost importance. You have pleased Sithis. May the night mother watch your dark deeds with a smile .He sheathed his sword and took his facemask off for a moment of peace. "It must be important if my real name was stated. I should be on my way." Wolf has no last name, and doesn't freely give out his first. His name was forsaken when he was born and raised by a lone woman in the forests. After she was gone, he never wanted it back. Now he is called Wolf mostly for intimidation, his facemask, and his curved hand knife that could be considered his claw.
    There is one story of man who was left in the forest as a boy and was raised by a pack of wolves, learning how to hunt and track prey. Whether or not this is fact, he cares not to tell the truth or pick a story to tell. Let people tell tales of him as a man-beast, or a beast. Let them fear the thought of him stalking them and killing them like a wolf chasing a rabbit. One thing is true; If you cross paths with him and he speaks of how he was contracted to fulfill the dark deed, death has come for them, and there is no way out. However, he does not contract for women or children. Men and even young men can defend themselves, a child can’t, and the average woman can’t.

“It will take some time to arrive at Dawnstar, even when I’m in Whiterun. A carriage would be safer, and I can pay the driver not to look at me. If worse comes to worst I’ll run my claw across his throat. and go myself” He put his mask on and hood over his hood and began the walk to the carriage. Most people even bandits avoid a man with a feeling like his. Death, destruction, and even sadness hovered over him like a black cloud over a city before a storm. The travel would take a day, two at the max. Once he arrived at the carriage he pulled out his pouch and produced the amount it would take, and a bit extra to ensure he wouldn’t be identified.
    “Dawnstar.”
    “Right away”
    Once on the carriage, he pulled his claw out, put a finger through it, and started to spin it to pass the time, and to help him think. What is so damned important to force me to travel back? Whatever it was, he was done with his contract, so it wasn’t too much of a bother

Lifts-Her-Tail

Sheydna walked down the cold dusty hall ways of the Dark Brotherhood sanctuary. One every wall of the place must of been at least three well designed and extremely well painted portraits or old members of the Brotherhood, some she could draw because she had met or encountered them, but most she drew from old tales and legends she had heard of, dating right back to probably one of the most deadly and well respected members ever to have ever walked nirn in her eyes, Lucien Lachance.

She loved the stories of how he apparently ended many of his contacts existence by never being seen except from a few seconds before he delivered the final killing blow. She continued to walk down the halls the silence so heavy it made her uncomfortable. She loved silence and being alone but after so many years of no conversations except to a few traders to get food and necessities, it starts to get a little bit boring and lonely.

Sheydna stopped in all of the halls where a few coffins lay each containing on of her brothers or sisters who had been brutally slaughtered all those years after the sanctuary had been attacked. The only company she had was the frost troll who most of the time slept anyway. She sighed looking longingly at the coffins remembering how the place used to be buzzing with the fresh smell of death decay, oh how much she missed it.

Then a voice called out to her, at first she thought it was just her imagination, but the sound came again and the frost troll who had been sleeping moved upright, obviously being disturbed by the voice. She turned round to see a ancient ghostly figure standing only a few metres away. The ghost was draped in Dark brotherhood robes and she looked at the ghost languishingly, thinking very hard to see if she could recognize the mysterious ghost.

It spoke with a harsh husky voice firstly stating " I am Lucien Lachance. Ex-speaker to the Brotherhood. " the voice echoed throughout the mostly abandoned sanctuary like it was a siren not just a ghost speaking. He continued by saying " I have come from the void. Sithis is in need of more souls. He craves more blood. He needs more death." The ghost stopped speaking and etched closer to Sheydna so he was only a foot away, glaring right into her eyes. " You must resurrect the Dark Brotherhood and bring back it's old legacy. Sithis needs this. And you shall do what sithis commands." The ghost then moved away and walked in the opposite direction from her and looked back once and simply said "Hail Sithis and the night mother" and with that he was gone.

She was startled by what had just occurred. It seemed that Sithis had sent Lucien to tell her to make the Brotherhood reborn, but there was no one except her, the night mother and the sleepy troll. Hardly a match to bringing the dark brotherhood to its former glory. She need new recruits. And fast. If sithis needs this she must do what her lord and god commands. She collected some foods, water and ale together in a large satchel and then draped a large black cloak round herself. The next few days will take her to all reaches of Skyrim in look of the perfect group of assassins, good enough to make the dark brotherhood what it is truly meant for and strike fear into the hearts of all once again.

She collected the blade of woe as well incase of any danger, she then headed out if the sanctuary the chilly air immediately hitting her old, pale skin. She began to walk towards the town of Dawnstar where she'll start her search for the most ideal, exemplary assassins she can find. The rebirth of the Dark brotherhood has begun.

(I'll be posting me giving out the letters in a separate post after Daryl has written. What I have just wrote is a few days before you all get the invites!)

shadowkitty

Mistress of Shadows
    Shadow had a lot of clothes. Unusual for one in her particular line of work, but she had developed a fetish for collecting an item of clothing from her victims. It gave her pleasure to wear the clothing of someone whose life she had ended. In a perverse way, it felt like they were still with her. This particular dress she wore belonged to a barmaid that she had been paid to murder. It was low cut and hugged her curves. She looked like any other barmaid that worked the taverns of Skyrim. The only thing that was out of place was the two puncture holes in the back of the dress made by the ebony daggers that she now had strapped to her thighs. She was never without The Girls. Shadow was smart enough to know that you never left yourself unarmed and vulnerable.

She leaned back comfortably in her chair and examined the roughly sketched map in the letter. She compared it to her own well worn map of Skyrim. The spot her ‘Friend’ had marked was on the eastern side of Dawnstar, along the coast line. She adjusted her map to catch the light from the fireplace better.

She was camping in an old abandoned shack she often used in the middle of the swampy marshes of Morthal. After she had come back from her last job she had stripped off her brown leather catsuit and boots and had put on her favourite dress and pulled out her map. Her bare feet rested on the table in front of her as she read the letter again and smiled. Tomorrow I will make my way to the Dawnstar Sanctuary and the beginning of my new life.

****​
    The journey to the small seaside settlement of Dawnstar was relatively easy for Shadow. She had been to the dreary little village many times before and knew the way quite well. For one so young, Shadow was well travelled. There were not many places within the Provence that she had not seen. Her job had sent her all over the land. As she strode along the road she lamented on having to leave her beloved clothing collection behind in the abandoned shack. She had planned to retrieve them at a later date for two reasons. One being that she wanted to get to the Black door as quickly as possible and the collection would have slowed her down. And two was that she didn’t think turning up at a new job with a pile of clothing would have made a very good first impression.

As Shadow approached Dawnstar she passed the Khajiit traders and gave them a small wave. Shadow had dealt with the feline traders many times and was quite fond of them. It was easier to trade wares with them than entering a city. Shadow didn’t like crowded cities and avoided them unless she had a job to do in one.

With her excitement growing, she quickly made her way around the small bay of Dawnstar and passed the last building and started walking along the coastline until she came to a rocky outcrop with the black door. Shadow stopped in her tracks. Leaning against the door, arms folded, was a woman. She looked to be in her fifties. Wild hair and fierce eyes. Shadow approached with caution, her hand on her dagger under her heavy traveller’s cloak. With her other hand she slid back her hood and then pulled out the letter.

“Are you waiting for me?” she asked the mysterious woman.

Writes-Many-Posts

Merweiss opened his letter as slowly as it was humanly possible, if not even more, in complete disbelief. I bet someone mispelled a beloved friend's name. Or it is one of those damn kids playing a prank on me! His eyes were greeted with the mighty Black Hand, an image he hadn't seen in a long time. After widening his eyes, he sped up taking out the piece of paper where his 'fake letter' would be written in. His blue pupils rolled from the right to the left, increasingly faster, as he read the message to himself.

Greetings Merweiss,
    Remember the Hand? It must've been a while, unless you are dead and not reading this, old man. How did I remember to send you this letter? Two particular facts aroused my suspicion. I never saw you in the Sanctuary during that day, while our family was slaughtered, nor did I see your coffin. Also, a few reports tell of an unseen killer with a meathook. Seems familiar doesn't he? Sithis craves for more blood, brother. And I know you will want to serve him. Dawnstar hasn't moved an inch, you know where to go and what to say, once you accept you came back from the dead.
    Your unmourning sister,
    Sheydna

After all those years... Sheydna... Could it be? Merweiss was enlightened with a new hope, but wasn't exactly sure whether it was true or not. But most importantly, whether he was even allowed by his age to go back to the life of shadows. He took his old meathook from a pocket in his jacket. It had indeed been a while. His old sharpening rock was also buried inside the same pocket. While he looked around the docks, Merweiss sharpened his favouritte weapon. It was as sharp as a new one when the old man spotted a long iron chain, abandoned at the docks, displayed unrolled in a position similar to a snake. His meathook clicked on its tip and fit the chain like a glove. Holding firmly the surprisingly light iron rope with his left hand, Merweiss spun the hooked tip with his right one, eyeing a swarm of fish below him, selecting one of them as a target. He threw his hand forward, released the hook, and smiled as a large red cloud spread in the water. As he pulled his prey up, which squirmed a few times before dying, Merweiss was warned by his skill that he was still fit for the life in the Brotherhood. He then looked at the couple of weapons that got well together. "I might paint both chain and hook golden to make this officially mine..." Merweiss threw the fish to a basket nearby and ran without the aid of his cane all the way to the Winking Skeever, where its keeper was as usual, greeting all costumers from the counter. "Back early from your stroll at the docks, old man?" Merweiss hurried to take one of his bags of gold and drop it on the counter. "There is enough there to pay for this month's costs, even more. I'm leaving..." The lad looked surprised. "You? Where?" Merweiss was already warming up for another sprint towards the carriage when he replied. "One's never too old to find some meaning in his life!"

Soon he would be climbing up to the carriage near the stables, chains wrapped around his right arm, not suspicious only thanks to Solitude being a land of fishermen. "Where to?" Merweiss threw another bag of gold without measuring the coins, but their weight. "Dawnstar. Fast, fast, fast!"

Lady Redpool the Unlifer

Thaek felt warmth on his cheek. "And so the sun rises over Dawnstar, and the great light creates it's shadows," he thought. Looking out over the land he had spent the night surveying he he noted the slight differences the sunlight created, and a few things he had missed in the darkness. His eyes roamed here and there, finally settling on the black door.

He had seen it before, accidentally stumbling upon it after adding a sassy mine boss to his collection. He had thought it was beautiful, until it spoke to him. "What is life's greatest Illusion?" the door had asked then, and the question still haunted him. He had thought himself clever then, telling the door, "Safety and security." No one was safe in this world, and nowhere was secure. He thought he knew, but the door had responded, "You are unworthy." Baffled, he went on his way, knowing that one day he would know the answer.

Now he was here, invited, but still had to get past the damned door. Not sure he yet knew the answer, he had spent the night searching for a different solution, and near the Khajiit that sold their goods outside of town, found what had seemed like a small sewer entrance outside of a town with no sewer. "Either this is my answer," he had thought, "or I'm a fool and will die a fool's death."

Now he trudged to the spot, found the out of place entry, and pulled it open. It had taken alot of strength, as if it had not been used in a long time, and the wooden door seemed to splinter and break though it did remain intact. He looked down into the darkness and dropped down into the unknown.

Landing behind a beautiful window bearing a depiction of death, he walked out into what appeared to be a central chamber as quietly as his considerable skill was capable of. Looking around for any signs of life, and finding none, he turned and headed east out of the chamber. In a mere moment he had found an empty room, but a room that was no doubt a torture chamber.

Restraints on the walls that had not been used in ages, a small table that would have had the torturers tools resting upon them, a large bowl that would have once held burning coals and hot irons. He could feel the fear, anger and death that had existed here, he could almost smell the blood. Though he had yet to meet the person who invited him here, he felt that they must be near. He would look around some more and wait for them to appear, because Thaek knew, he had finally come home.

Daryl Dixon

Absentee
    Delsin heard a knock on his door. "Delsin dear, can you come here a moment?" Abbie called out from behind the door. Delsin woke up with a groan, and looked around the room he was in. It wouldn't win any awards in hygiene, but it wasn't too bad. Must want me downstairs. He headed out of his room and went downs, and sure enough there she was sitting alone at a table of two. Delsin pulled out the chair and sat himself in it, looking at her expectantly.

"So?" She asks. "So?" Delsin asks back, raising an eyebrow. "I think we've been on 'break', and I use that term loosely, too long. Its time to head home Delsin." She said this to him and watched as he sighed and stood up, clearly wishing they didn't have to go back. "Lets go then." He said. She was surprised at his quick obligation, he was normally quick to argue, maybe he had wanted to leave all along. The pair left the inn, and went back to the life of work. Delsin preferred the short two week 'vacation' over all the killing he constantly did, it wasn't that he didn't enjoy killing, but the break had been simultaneously relaxing and thrilling in its own separate ways.

They headed back to their sanctuary in Cheydenhall, and arrived in less than a week. The trip was tedious, but they made it. No sooner after walking right into the black door he was greeted by his fellow brothers and sisters, who undoubtedly missed him. They spoke a long time, about contracts, personal life, and for some personal problems. They were a very tight knit family, and there was no competition among ranks. The dark brotherhood was dying, as far as he knew there were only 3 sanctuaries left. And they hadn't heard from the third in a long time.

Abbie, his speaker, set him on another contract that afternoon. Delsin would leave early the next morning. Business as usual. Delsin left the sanctuary and walked through the streets, he always liked being up early. He liked the feel of the cold air against his face, and the dew on the grass was different.

He traveled to his target, all the way down near Kvatch. He could see the booming city in the distance, its almost hard to believe it was reduced to near nothing but rubble 300 years ago. His target was a man who went by "Sven Ashby", a middle aged man who must of pissed off the wrong people.

The man lived on a farm outside of Kvatch, you could hear the noises of the bustling city coming over the walls from where he lived. Delsin walked over casually and unsuspicious like, until he was stopped by a young girl barely out of her teens.

"Uh excuse me sir.." She said nervously. He turned to her, "May I help you?" Delsin asked . "No, I was just wondering if you could talk to me..." The girl said, looking up at his eyes the and then to the ground, repeating this process. Delsin noticed her eye was healing from a bruise, and from what you could see of her chest was lightly bruised as well, healing. "I'm actually busy, sorry." He said, pointing off in the direction he was about to go. He felt a little mean, and a little awkward. "Oh, sorry.. That's okay.." She just started walking off the direction behind him.

Without looking back at her, he continued off to his targets house. He went through the farms, and all the way to the house part of the farm. Or so he called it. He was unnoticed, although he wasn't sneaking. Just walking up. He went around the back of the building, and then to a side window. It seemed like no one but the target was home.

He walked around his home performing menial tasks, and Delsin waited an hour to see if anyone would arrive. 'This'll be quick' Delsin thought. Delsin went back around to the door, stepping onto the porch and knocking the door. A few seconds later the farmer answered the door. "Hey lad, can I help you?"

He didn't seem like a bad guy, but he surely did something in his life to deserve death. Nonetheless, his end had come. Delsins dagger met the mans throat and Delsin pushed him back into the home with it, using his other arm to keep the man from falling. Delsin shut the door with his leg as the man was being murdered. He let the man drop, and made the house look like a break in. He gave evidence of a struggle, so assassins were not the suspects.

He rinsed off in the mans bath, just cleaning his hands and arms of any blood splatter, then emptying the bath all over the floor. The way the blood just came off in the water and didn't mix in with it kind of amazed him, but he soon left the building. He heard a scream about 2 farms away, 'Couldn't be for me, could it?' He took off into the crops. He ran through the field of produce, jumped the fence and ran through the next one before he came upon a bunch of townspeople surrounding one small farm.

He walked through the gates and went to investigate, the townspeople dispersing as the guards walked out holding a young woman in their arms. Barely out of her teens. It was her. He watched with horror as they took her away, her wrists were still bleeding. They had placed some kind of cloth or rag around them. 'How thoughtful' He thought sarcastically.

As he walked back to home, he couldn't help but feel guilty for the suicide. What if he had just talked to her? He could have sorted through he suicidal thoughts. She would still be alive. He may have even been able to look after her in the sanctuary and train her to be an assassin, while admitting he was only 2 or 3 years older than her.

Then it hit him. He can kill with minimal to no remorse, but a suicide bothers him? 'I should have known!' He thought angrily, his pace quickening. He could have saved a life, he could have made a difference.

He arrived to Cheydenhall 6 and a half days later, and there was panic in the streets. "I heard one of them ran out burning, waving their arms around like a madman. The body is still there." Delsin wondered what was going on, when he could see that the abandoned home that had been his shelter no longer was a safe haven. It was on fire, guards standing around it, albeit a safe distance back. He watched it crumbled down as a heap of ashes and embers were rushed into the air.

He looked in worry and horror, his home, his friends, his family. "No..." He walked closer, in behind the guards. "No, No..." He pushed past the guards and ran through to the well, which was smoking. He jumped in and climbed the ladder down with smoke filling his lungs. He waded through the sanctuary unable to see very far, using his shirt to cover his mouth and nose. He made it through to the bottom floor where there was minimal smoke and he could breath clearly through the shirt.

Blood everywhere. Bodies everywhere. 3 bodies were spread out around the floor, town guard, town guard, Penitus Oculatus. Penitus Oculatus. What were they doing here... On his way out he nearly stumbled over a body, burned and charred. Hadn't been wearing armour. It was one of his family and he'd never know who. When he left the guards had dispersed, if they noticed him run into the well, which was likely, they thought the smoke killed him.

As he climbed out of the well he saw the body of his dear sister Natasha. She wasn't burned, just lying there in blood soaked clothes. The architecture of the building allowed a corner at the back so if she leaned back or to the right she'd be leaning against a wall. She looked peaceful. She served Sithis in the void now. He held her body and hugged her, her blood imprinting off onto his clothes, unable to keep back from crying 'Like a baby', he thought. Because he knew that this was the last time, the last time he'd ever hold her again. Last time he'd see her face.

He buried two of the bodies he found, one was on fire but through the charred flesh he could tell it had been Alex, a dear brother to Delsin. He buried them both respectfully beside each other, and marked their graves with their chosen names. Alias. They were buried in a private location located near Leyawiin.

As he stood up from kneeling over their graves, the question of 'What now?' hit him. He could literally feel his heart hurt, and he didn't know what to do. He had no purpose outside of the sanctuary. A few weeks went by, and he soon discovered he was being hunted. He fled to Skyrim, unable to ward off the ever growing Penitus Oculatus. He spent his time in a small town known as Falkreath for a few days, then made his way all the way up to Morthal, staying everywhere in between.

Life had no meaning now, his beloved Abbie was dead. Natasha was dead. Alex was dead. Everyone was dead. As he walked into this gorgeous corpse of a town he decided he'd stay here, find a useless job and try to move on. Sithis, however, had a different plan.

Colonelscout312

The Descendant of Tiber Septim.
    Kalzor awoke in the all too familiar prison of Windhelm. He must have been taken there after the fight. Outside of the cell sat his brother, shaking his head.
    "Kalder." Kalzor said as he sat up, his black eye throbbing. "How you doin'?" He asked.
    "Two hours. Two hours is all it took for you to get back into
    jail." Kalder said.
    "Yep! New record."
    "New record!? You can't keep this up. I can't keep bailing you out! Eventually, you will be sentenced to execution and I won't be able to stop it."
    "Is it chilly in here, or is it just me?" Kalzor asked, standing up and rubbing his neck.
    "For you it is, seeing as you have no clothes on."
    Kalzor looked down, noticing his nudity.
    "No clothes!? Why brother? Why?"
    "I can't trust you. You could have anything hidden in your clothes, I can't take that risk. I can't trust you anymore. All the Jarl's want you dead. You've become a thorn in they're side, and I've given you one to many chances. I have managed negotiate your life."
    "Then how long am I gonna be in here." Kalzor said, looking around.
    "It's a life sentence."
    "A life sentence? You can't pinned up here for the rest of my life with no clothes!"
    "Would you rather lose your head?"
    Kalzor was silent.
    "I didn't think so. I'm sorry little brother, but you've run out of chances." Kalder got up, and walked away.

It was four days that Kalzor waited before something happened. He received a letter. It had a black hand on it, and a message, that read like this:
    'Dear Kalzor War-Blade. We understand you are imprisoned for life. We are prepared to help, but you must make us a promise. To pay us back the debt that you ancestor Nomad War-Blade owed us. We will have a courier there to visit you in one day. Please give him your response.
    Sincerely, the dark brotherhood.'

Kalzor waited for a day, and the courier arrived. They're conversation was heavily monitored and secured, a near thirty guards were there. But it was short and brief.
    "Yes, I will repay the debt." Kalzor said, and the courier was off. Now all he had to do was wait, wait and see what would happen.

Wolfbane

"End of the line; Dawnstar. One of the coldest holds in the reach"

The carriage came to a stop, jerking Wolf from his sleep bringing him back to the land of the living. He quickly got up, legs cracking due to the trip, and walked off the carriage. The wind whipped violently whipped the chill around, making him smile under his mask. Wolf didn't mind the cold, and from time to time, he enjoyed it. Tracking the horizon, he walked to the driver, slightly turned as to not expose his face further, and left extra septims on the drivers seat.

"You didn't look or care to look. You have my thanks." He then went on his way to the sanctuary. My thanks, among other things, like your life. He pulled his hood closer to his face and started his walk; each foot sinking into the snow and each step expelling energy. The sound of hammer on anvil echoes through the snow ridden air, sound of wood chopping rang off the lightly snow covered pathways. As he walked, the sound of the mines became more and more apparent. The cold and snow was something you got used too, just as he did. The smell of salt and fire filled his nostrils, the salt in the air slightly stung his eyes, not that it bothered him. No one on that particular day was curious as to what he was doing, or who he was. That made it moving towards the door faster and easier.

He eventually found himself staring at the door, Sheydna, and a blonde woman. "You sent for me? I assume we are having new guests?" He looked towards the new woman, and stared it her for a while. Was this a familiar face? He didn't know for sure. If it was, it would have been some time ago. Not wanting to be wrong or expose his identity to the new woman just yet, he acted as if he didn't somewhat recognize her, and turned to Sheydna.

shadowkitty

Mistress of Shadows
    Shadow and the older woman stood there in silence, sizing each other up. Just before it became uncomfortable, their attention was broken by the sound of boots crunching on the black pebbled shore line. Shadow turned to see a cloaked and hooded figure approaching. Her grip on her dagger tightened, as she was practically boxed in by the two strangers.

"You sent for me? I assume we are having new guests?" The man spoke to the woman in a manner that suggested he knew her. He turned towards Shadow and she could see the flash of a mask. It appeared to be a stylized Wolf that covered the man's face. Shadow's heart thrummed in her chest. The wolf mask and the man's voice brought up echos of her past. I know you she thought to herself. Her piercing blue eyes studied him intently, but he did not remove his mask, nor did he acknowledge that he knew her in turn, as he turned back to the woman standing in front of the Black door. I will ask you, but now is not the time nor the place. She turned back to the older woman and waited for her to speak, while keeping one eye on the other.

Lifts-Her-Tail

Sheydna traveled to all reaches and corners of Skyrim looking for the perfect assassins to join her in the rebirth of the sanctuary. Before she had even got very far in her journey an old face, one she thought she'd never see again ran towards her, a look of fright and terror expressed on her face. She ran directly at Sheydna, as soon as she got to her she nearly collapsed after running at such a extreme speed. As soon as the woman whos name was Abbie, another speaker to the Dark Brotherhood, plucked her head back up to face Sheydna's concerned gaze, she looked away in shame and defeat. Sheydna knew something was wrong. Very wrong. She put a hand on Abbie's shoulder, trying to reassure her. Sheydna wasn't very caring, but Abbie was an old friend, and there was something mysterious about her arrival which chilled her to the bone.

"What's happened?" Sheydna asked promptly in a stern tone, trying to get Abbie to tell her what has gone on. " The.. the.. sanc.. tuary.. its .. its.. its.. gone," Abbie through her gaze away as soon as she spoke the words. "What do you mean by f***fing gone?" Sheydna now had a strong hint of anger in her now volume raising voice. This drawed attention to them from many people in the small town. Sheydna gave all the nosy people a dirty, angered look which made them get on their way. Abbie then took a deep breath and said " the sanctuary was destroyed by the darn imperials, I have failed Sithis," the last few words made the woman who was once known never to even shred a single tear began to have the woman have many droplets of water run down her skin. "Go to the sanctuary and rest. Dont you worry. There will be justice." with that Skeydna began to walk away but abbie stopped her and said " I want you to find one of my assassins Delsin, you have met him once in the past. I suspect he is still alive out there. please find him for me. " Sheydna nodded her head at Abbie's wish and then rushed away to find her next kin.

Her first destination was Solitude to find one of her oldest brothers, Merwiess. She decided that she wouldnt hand the letter her to him. Get a courier to do it. After all he didn't like couriers from her past knowledge of him. She handed it to a boy and told him to find an ancient man who goes by the name Merweiss. She took out a piece of parchment that had a sketch of Merweiss so the boy would know what he looked like. With that Sheydna went on to search for this "Delsin" hoping that he would be worth looking for and not some useless assassin who couldn't kill a chicken without alerting all the guards. As she traveled she met a few interesting characters. One named Thaek. She had been watching him for a few days and she figured that he might make a good edition to the family. She learnt one his plans to kill an imperial officer so she decided to make it interesting and handed the letter to the officer like she would an old friend, as she had.. past deeds with him. Ones she'd rather forget.

Then the most peculiar finding of an assassin was when she was walking through a wood near Morthal and a woman was performing the black sacrement. After all this time people still beieved in them. SHeydna was about to walk to the woman was calling upon her guilds aid when another woman came out and was mistaken for a member of the Dark brotherhood. Sheydna should of killed the attractive blonde haired girl, there and then, but she took a fancy to the woman so for the next few days she watched her, right up to the killing of the contract. Sheydna enjoyed watching the woman murder her contract and was extremely impressed with her method of killing. She then watched as the woman collected the blood money went to bed not knowing that in the morning a letter would be next her that would change her whole life...

Sheydna then went for another old member who didn't know as well as Merweiss, but she knew him well enough that he would come back. She never saw him much in action so she wanted him to carry out a contract which he did, her observing the whole thing from a safe distance not to be spotted. He was talented that was for sure. And he knew how to follow instructions, only opening the letter after he had finished the contract. She only needed a few more and there was still this "Delsin" to find.

She decided she'd set on looking for him in Morthal first. She went into the mostly deserted town and found an old friend, or acquaintance who was startled to see her as he thought she was dead lying in a ditch somewhere. He was a member of the infamous Thieves Guild and he had information on Delsin and he was apparently already here in Morthal. This would save her having for travel and waste time. She found him quite quickly at a bar drinking. She walked up to him and left the note on the stall besides him, as quiet and nimble and as mouse.

After this she left to go back her but she had heard local gossip of the old folks that a man had been banged up for life after fighting straight after a murder. She decided to make inquires so she went to Windhelm on her horse who she had been using for her travelling. She had got it from an old trader who didn't want the horse anymore and it was an extradionarily fast stead indeed. She reached Windhelm only a day later thinking that some of the people who she had recruited had already arrived at the sanctuary which worried her a little and made her work with haste.

She went to the prison and gave a letter to the guard to give to the prisoner and then made arrangements with a courier and with it all set she made her way back of the sanctuary, luckily no one had yet arrived. She found Abbie having a swig of one of prize wines in her winery collection. Sheydna kept her cool and told Abbie that she had found Deslin and that he would be back home soon. Abbie then went to sleep relatively early and Sheydna waited outside the black door waiting for her initiates.

The first to arrive was the attractive woman Shadow. She asked Sheydna if she was waiting for the woman and Sheydna simply nodded her head leaving them in complete silence. She wanted everyone else to arrive before she started socialising properly and then wolf arrived and he asked if he had been sent for and she simply nodded again. Now was the wait for everyone else. She flickered her eyes at the two of them and she knew that they were both thinking they knew eachother. It didn't take a genius to work that out. With that she sat down on a rock and waited.

Lady Redpool the Unlifer

Thaek tore himself away from the torture room. As much as he would love to just bask in the sheer violence that still permeated in the walls, he needed to find the one who invited him. He crept around a bit, noting corpses in coffins, bedrooms, a training room and small armory that he felt was in desperate need of a good smith, eventually coming upon a section that seemed much more like a cave than the rest of the sanctuary.

It was cold, the walls encased in ice, the floor being slippery and treacherous. He wondered briefly, "Why keep this place like this, why not clear the ice, and perhaps make use of the space?" He got his answer when he saw the frost troll. It was large, larger than most frost trolls, even the alpha males, and despite it's size and advantage it did not roar or challenge him. Thaek had always liked trolls, always been able to communicate with them, sort of. When they roar a challenge, he simply roared back, letting them know he was a more brutal killer than they. This one though, acted as if it understood he belonged hear, further making him feel that he had indeed found home.

He began walking to what he figured must be the main entrance, the only section he hadn't been to, all the while thinking, "and so while I despise those creatures that would speak with me, I relate to the beasts that simply demand proof of my worth. It's no wonder I don't like talking." Then, suddenly, he was there. At the Black Door. Only now he was on the other side, the side that didn't ask questions. Holding the door in awe, Thaek muttered, "And so this is how I show you that I am worthy, the same way I have lived all my life, by coming at you from your blind side."

With that, he reached forward and opened the door..........

shadowkitty

Mistress of Shadows
    The older ashen-haired woman relaxed against a rock and Shadow was just about to find somewhere comfortable as well. She was so curious about the wolf man beside her and she itched to know why she felt like she knew him. His voice was so familiar. Had someone survived the attack on the bandit camp, all those years ago? Shadow's memories of those days provided her with a mixed bag of feelings of sadness, terror and loneliness. She was never alone during her time at that camp, being made to share someones bedroll for the nights. Her initiation into the group had been a long night of her body being used for others pleasure. Male and female alike. She was then trained in the ways of the silent killer and the seductress. Her natural abilities gaining favour among her peers. But she still held a bitter resentment to all that had had a hand in that night of torture. She was not at all distressed when she had returned that night to find most of the members of the group slaughtered; signs of an attack from Imperial soldiers everywhere. Where all the rest were, she did not care as she fled from that place as fast as her feet could carry her.

Suddenly, the Black door swung open, breaking Shadow out of here revere. A large Orc stepped out of the Sanctuary, startling everyone, especially the older woman. Shadow unsheathed her daggers, not knowing what to expect.

Writes-Many-Posts

Soon the carriage's wooden wheels would be crushing snow instead of mere dirt below them, and the horse would slow down thanks to the cold air taking its toll on its lungs. Merweiss had already forgotten how awful the weather outside of Solitude was to his bones. Being the trip previously paid, he jumped out of the carriage with a quiet thanking, and ventured forth in the city. The war had visibly taken its toll on Dawnstar. The little guards that were around had little weapons, most given to soldiers, and most wives had taken their husbands' position at the forge or ship. With the golden cane buried in the snow, he slowly tread before the mourning city folks, slow steps, each marked on the ground. Shining with hope that seemed lost for a long time, Merweiss's bright eyes were vere similar to moons, gazing at nothing but their owner's very way, avoiding contact with the grim townsfolk that had been hardened through countless years of civil conflicts. "Hey, sir!" The moons turned around to find a child in poor clothes holding something in his two nearly frozen hands. "Did you drop this?" Once the boy removed his left hand from the object, Merweiss was able to realize it was a dagger. The end of the blade was jade green, while the rest of it seemed shiny enough to be silver. Its hilt was golden and had a tooth tied to the small sphere at the bottom. Judging by its side, it would be either from a troll or a sabre cat. "It is a fine weapon..." The old man spoke, in a mysterious tone. "But it is not mine." Before the lad could turn around to try to find the real owner of the magnificent weapon, Merweiss stopped him. "Boy!" He threw a small purse to the air, which the kid grabbed just before it hit the ground. "Here are ten septims for not calling me old man!" That day he was feeling happy, and the boy became happy as well. "Th... thank you sir!" In fact, that dagger wasn't unknown to him. On the other hand, it had remained known to him fairly well.

Soon Merweiss would have reached the shore, and even though he didn't remember very well where the sanctuary was, a crowd of people, Sheydna included among them, revealed the Black Door's location, even though an orc had already opened it. A lass had taken out her daggers, which probably meant one of them wouldn't be invited, but more of a person who invited him or herself in. Merweiss didn't care, nor did he wish to meet somebody new. The cold had been bothering him for a while now, and he finally succombed to his 'weiss'. After rubbing a match on his left boot and igniting his pipe, he took its wooden beak to his lips, pressed them together, and let the smoke warm his old lungs. A while had gone past and still they hadn't entered. They had to be waiting for the rest of the invited ones. Socialization (unfortunately) became unavoidable. Taking large, yet slow steps towards the group, Merweiss stopped where he could be seen, although far from them, and avoided estabilishing eye contact, leaving the inspection of the group to when he would be inside the Sanctuary. It was no lie that he was moved by the fact that Sheydna was alive, but he hated showing his emotions, almost as much as he hated people and music. "Beautiful day not to be dead. About time a day like that comes..." He said, switching from the sky to the ground as his eyes' target, never looking at anyone's face.

Wolfbane

Sheydna gave him no words, only a nod to his question. That's all that was needed in order for him to understand. Not a single word needed to be muttered between the two, just like the times before. It seemed like a life time ago when he first entered the unholy communion; taking the lives of fate, rich men, corrupted officials, or people that were on the deathly side of a feud. The only ones he didn't drag to sithis were women and children.

He had a strong feeling that he fought with the woman before. Would he tell her right away? Probably not until he saw the one thing he knew that would tell him if he was right. However, he had a feeling he wasn't going to be able to find out right away. As soon as he was about to open and go through the door, it opened with force and a large Orc. Without moving, he turned to the two women, and gave a look of exhaustion. He walked back to his spot, then awaited an answer or any other new members.

Lifts-Her-Tail

Sheydna sat in silence. Reminiscing about the past. She dearly missed the smell of death reeking through the air after a kill. The old times in the Brotherhood were the best years of her life. But now it was all over, and she didn't know if this resurrection would work after another sanctuary had been destroyed. Now only two remained and the other she had not heard news from in awhile.

It was all the way in High Rock in a secret location, but the leader there was stubborn and arrogant and started many arguments with people in high places. He was once so idiotic and dim witted enough to tell one of the Jarls of his position in the guild. Sheydna feared the worse for the sanctuary. If what she had expected had happened the Brotherhood had one last chance, and it lay on her shoulders.

Then the door opened and the Orc Thaek stepped out. The attractive blonde had began to take out her blades and as this all happened Merweiss casually walked up to them and had a cheery smoke of his wooden pipe. Sheydna was enfuriated by how someone had so easily entered the sanctuary like it was any old beggars household. She wanted to scream and slit the orcs throat where he stood, but violence wasn't the answer and increasing curiosity of the people of Dawnstar began to rise as more of the initiates arrived.

She couldn't be witnessed killing someone by civilians so she took a deep breath as to keep her cool and simply said " I congratulate you on getting into the sanctuary but if this happens again I won't hesitate to snap your neck. And that's a promise," she spoke with a large spiteful hiss in her voice and then walked Thaek and glared into his eyes taking out a blade and placing it calmly on his cheek with the flat end. She smiled her toothy Grin removing the cold blade off the orcs skin and turned to Merweiss.

"It's a surprise to see you here in all honesty," she said in a more cheeky friendly tone. "It's nice to see you again, and you as well wolf," she said glancing at the two of them. "First we will wait for the rest of our guests to make an appearance and then you can collect your first contracts. A few of you will need to stay home then. It needs some care after so long," she said the last part giggling imagining Merweiss cleaning. "I however will be freeing one of our guests to come from prison so I'll be gone, but in the meantime you need to get some contracts though. They've been stacking up after so long." With that she closed the black door behind Thaek, giving the Orc a snotty look before placing herself back on the rock, waiting for the others to arrive.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts