1. Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    Dismiss Notice

Private {18+} |OOC| Ascension

Discussion in 'Skyrim Roleplaying' started by Madrar, Jul 18, 2018.

1. Morbidbread

Morbidbread Fight for the lost

You got it.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Harkatti

Harkatti Sorceress Supreme!

@TheShadedOne hopefully that's alright. Trying to make Elwyn seem less of a stuttering schoolgirl and more of..well the hardened dominion agent she's supposed to be.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Madrar

Madrar The Shadow in the Dark.

Alright guys, when I have Thalien respond to Vintor, I'll mention that we're about halfway/ three quarters through the pass, since you know, time doesn't stop just because characters are having a conversation. That being said, if you guys could start wrapping up open conversations so it's not an awkward cut off when we get out of the pass, I'd appreciate it. Far as I can tell, those who need to post for their conversations are as follows:

@Aethalia and @The_Lost_Foxtrot

@TheShadedOne and @Harkatti

@Morbidbread and @Rafen

@Screeching Spasmodically and @The Seraph

also, @Rafen and @TheArgonianDrell check your inboxes before posting as Djor and Iornath. I have an idea as to what should/ could happen when we leave the pass, but I'd need the two members of the company scouting ahead to include some of it in their posts. The three of us can straighten out some details, as I've only gotten a rough draft in my notes, but I'll share it with you and we can see if improvements/changes are needed.

I should stress, I'm not trying to pressure you guys into posting. I get everybody has a life and commitments outside of here, and there are other stories you're involved in. This is just my intent going forwards. I don't like to hand out deadlines, so post when able.

• Like Like x 4
  4. TheShadedOne

TheShadedOne The Angry One

You don't like handing out deadlines? Reaaaaaaaalllllly.

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. Madrar

You're right, I do. Let's set a soft deadline say...a week from today. Anything comes up between now and then let me know and I'll make allowances.

6. TheShadedOne

I knew it! Seriously, I should have a post up a little later on. Have some errands to run.

7. Madrar

That'll be fine.

Well I just reread that and it seems I'm giving permission...not quite how I meant that to come off as. I just mean...that's fine.

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. A.Auditore

A.Auditore maybe...

If all else fails just crack the whip... -_- the sound pleases me :eek:

Sorry sorry I'll be good

-goes back to lurking-

• Like Like x 1
  9. Signus

Signus Active Member

There's also the convo between Orien and Lilliana going on. But I think we're pretty much done now, unless @Screeching Spasmodically has wants Lilliana to continue pestering the bad soldier man.

• Like Like x 2
  10. TheShadedOne

Oh, another whip enthusiast!

• Like Like x 1
  11. Screeching Spasmodically

Screeching Spasmodically Spasmodic Screecher

Oh, Lilliana doesn't really see Orien as the bad guy. It's more her curiosity having her ask all these questions. Plus this is her first time really out into the world, and she's seeing most of this for the first time. But, yeah I think our conversation is over. Not really much to go on after someone talks about what it's like to be in a battle. As for Adalia and Sylandres, I don't know how much of a 'conversation' it'll be. But I think he's only spoken to Uzar so far, and not very much at that.

12. TheShadedOne

I'm sorry I didn't see this earlier. But I thinl Elwyn does come off as a competent agwnt who's seen her fair share of plops. But she did have a family growing up, and Athara only had that for a little while. For most of her life she's had to take what she wants. That's why she's a bit more forward and agressive when dealing with others. But I'm betting Elwyn will be seeing her softer side eventually...

On a not so important note, I'm only awake due to a coordinated feline assault for food. Going to pass out for the next couple hours. :p

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
  13. Aethalia

Aethalia Well-Known Member

@Madrar I won't be able to post today or tomorrow, but probably wednesday. Thesius and I are still working on that story I mentioned a while ago, and between that and real world things, haven't had much time to be on here.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Morbidbread

Ah, unless @Rafen wants to add anything, I think the conversation between Caleb and Elrasur is over. In Elrasurs' mind it is, anyways.

15. Harkatti

Harkatti Sorceress Supreme!

Makes sense that Athara would be the, ah, 'aggressor' then. I'll wrap up Cyrius' conversation with Rajeem, and I think everything will be squared away on my part.

16. Aethalia

Aethalia Well-Known Member

Well, I finally got around to posting. Sorry it took me a little longer than expected.

17. Rafen

Rafen Active Member

Yeah, Caleb might be stubborn but he's not stupid. He realizes he's kind of touched a nerve with his questioning.

• Like Like x 1
  18. Morbidbread

Ohhh. A new rp? Obviously I'm in a couple already, but I'd be up for another if you'll have me.

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. Thesius

Thesius The Imperial Paladin

What if we told you there was already a super secret list of who's on this super secret project?

20. Madrar

Alright, just have to finish up some details with Drell and Rafen for leaving the pass, and then I'll get a post up. Hopefully tonight, might only be tomorrow.