OOC {18+} Mist and Shadows

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

Aethalia

Didn't Orien Terrik post a CC this morning? Or I'm going insane, because I could've sworn he posted a card and I rated it 'creative'.

Drahkma

Dashing Imperial Officer.
    No, I'm pretty sure he did. Around noon, I think.

TheShadedOne

The Angry One
    Yes, you are in. Choose a text colour, and post your intro.

Madrar

The Shadow in the Dark.
    Oh great, someone else who hates vampires. Even though, I guess him being a ranger it would make sense...

Orien Terrik

"Arik tree'ac te kek."
    Is Purple taken? I'll go ahead and post in that. Oh, and Drahkma, you have just become my new favorite person on this Wesbite. You Star Wars Quotes are Legendary. Like in your first post, I don't know if you intended this, but it is a Spin-off from what the famous Gen'Dai Bounty Hunter Durge said.

Last edited:

TheShadedOne

The Angry One
    Was in a mass effect mood. Went looking for Thane tributes. Found this.

See you across the sea, Thane. His death still shakes me up whenever I play me3.

Drahkma

Well, Aethalia uses a darker shade of purple but I don't think it should be a problem. Oh, and yeah, I kind of modelled Ardus Carn after Durge. Except he's not a couple thousand years old. And he doesn't particularly hate mandalorians.

TheShadedOne

The Angry One
    Oop! Spoilers! (for those of you living under a rock)

TheShadedOne

The Angry One
    You should be good to post with that purple, Orien

Orien Terrik

"Arik tree'ac te kek."
    Haha, Durge is awesome. Defiantly one of my most favorite Star Wars Characters. I also like Cassus Fett, Canderous Ordo, and Beviin. Actually, I am really a big fan of any Mandalorian. I am big on their culture, too :p

Drahkma

Yeah, honestly, the ME series was one of the best game series I've ever played. Wondering how ME4 is going to measure up to it.

Orien Terrik

"Arik tree'ac te kek."
    I figure you guys are all busy, as I have been for a while too. I just wanted to let you know that I am now free for a long while :D

Orien Terrik

"Arik tree'ac te kek."
    Ok, I am going to make another post on the Thread, maybe Bump it up a little. I figure people are busy, as I have been to for a while, but I am now pretty free :D

TheShadedOne

The Angry One
    Yeah, I'll post now. I am usually busy during the week, since I work two jobs. On the weekend, I'm a little more available, though I might just end up chillaxing with my kitties. It's been a long week.

Madrar

The Shadow in the Dark.
    Shaded, you want someone to post again so we can continue?

TheShadedOne

The Angry One
    Yeah, whoever wants to post can post, then tomorrow, I'll catch us up to Marek.

Drahkma

Yeah, I'll post now. I am usually busy during the week, since I work two jobs. On the weekend, I'm a little more available, though I might just end up chillaxing with my kitties. It's been a long week.

Ah, I get what you mean. I don't think the bouncer at where I work has seen so much action since the beginning in of the month. I swear people are getting stupider.

Andre Marek

You can run, but you'll only die tired...
    How do you wanna proceed from here Shaded? I could have Marek show up at the village. Does anyone want me mention that they're right behind or with me?

Oh and I was playing Destiny lately and got so fed up with the uninspired characters and terrible story that I decided to pull out the Ol' PS3 and boot up ME2. I really can't imagine how people think that Destiny is anywhere near a breakthrough in game design when I compare it to the likes of Mass Effect or even Skyrim for that matter. I could literally go on for hours about how Destiny crapped the bed; as I'm sure my friends will all atest.

Madrar

The Shadow in the Dark.
    Yeah, I don't really see how any of the newer games are that great. I think most of the games coming out concentrate more on gore and explosive action than any actual story line.

Andre Marek

Yeah, but no matter how many times I said that, nobody wants to accept it. I was like, "You don't read a book because the grammar is amazing, you read it because the story and characters draw you in." They still didn't care. :sadface: As an idea, Destiny is great. they could have done so much with the game. However, the execution is terrible. I'm supposedly walking through what used to be Russia and yet I can't interact with anything. My Ghost has absolutely nothing to say despite how everyone in the game is always telling you that, 'They could tell you about all the crazy stuff that happened before you came into the picture.'

I really hope that this isn't how games are made from here on out. Flashy graphics and crisp gunplay can only get you so far in my books. If I don't feel like I'm actually making a difference after 10,000 plus enemies killed then I really don't see the point to playing it.

Madrar

The Shadow in the Dark.
    Hopefully. I've still got high hopes for the new battlefront game. If it actually does come out this time. For now though, I'm sticking to older games.

Orien Terrik

"Arik tree'ac te kek."
    I am kind of curious myself how we are proceeding from here. Andre could always run into Jorunn as they haven't been introduced yet. Maybe they both arrive at the village at the same time? Or, due to Jorunn's knowledge of the land, he arrived before everyone else, and Andre just happened to show up second, and ran into him.

Andre Marek

Marek was already on his way to the village before Jorunn got to Markarth so it wouldn't make sense for Jorunn to arrive first. Although if he manages to take a shorter route then he could be close on Mareks heels.

TheShadedOne

The Angry One
    Alright. Sorry for not responding and getting this moving earlier guys but I was not feeling the greatest. Let me tell you, headaches and nausea do not go well with loud, annoying people. Anyways, I think Marek should show up first, and maybe Jorunn right behind or something, followed closely by the others. I can move us ahead, or people can post individually. Then we'll take from there.

Andre Marek

I have only one class this afternoon and tonight off so I'll probably post later today. I'll have Marek move into the village and start talking to the guards that are left. Maybe I'll have him notice Jorunn on the perimeter on his way in. Would that do for you Orion? Also, would you wanna have the guards say anything in particular Shaded?

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts