OOC [18+] Kings of Fire

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

EpicVakarian

Calibration-Master General
    I'm not particularly satisfied with that opening, but I couldn't really think of anything else :/

T. Rakinson

A Brute among Beasts
    If I can post tonight, I will have Caldr strike up a conversation with Rhornkar, just so he can get involved.

EpicVakarian

Calibration-Master General
    Andger, I think I can safely say I know what Blitzz is going to say; that your intro was far too short. Well-written, but short.

Took your advice, so changed it, I guess today was a busy week and pretty much posted to let you guys know i was not going to bail.

Blitzz

A Friendly Brit
    Nice Andger, covers everything and gets you involved. That's a full house, correct? I shall get responses to all of you in my post later on today.

T. Rakinson

A Brute among Beasts
    Nyoxios too.

Mighty Pecan Pie

The secret American
    I'm planning on writing the intro and work on the backstory after work :)

Mighty Pecan Pie

The secret American
    Damnit, I couldn't write as planned.. I do however thought about how I want to make the intro. So I should be able to write a post tomorrow. I'm sorry, I already feel like slowing everything down. When I don't have plans people don't call or whatever. And now that I had writing as a plan for tonight, a friend suddenly was at my door while I was having dinner.. It's really a mix up of real life and other stuff that's getting in the way.

If I was more expierenced, I could write a post in no-time. But now I need my time, which hasn't been the case the past two days.. Atleast I've got a scenario made in my head. I'll have some extra thinking time during work tomorrow. Again, apologies for my pace..

Mighty Pecan Pie

The secret American
    Yes! I've made the intro :D Hope it's good enough!

Fangorn Thorne

Name: Fangorn Thorne (Fang) Fangorn the Just
    Race: Imperial
    Laterality: Right-handed
    Sexuality: Hetero
    Religion: Monotheistic
    Birthday: 5th of Heartfire
    Birthsign: Warrior
    Height: 6 foot 2
    Weight: 168 lb
    Marital Status: Single
    Hair: Short, dark brown, nearly black
    Eyes: Brown and almond shaped
    Face: Long and angular, thick eyebrows and serious demeanor
    Facial Hair: Short well trimmed beard/usually clean shave
    Skin: Fair
    Build: Paladin/Knight
    Tattoos/Paint: N/A
    Scars: N/A
    Positive Traits: Strong moral values, lawful good, fiercely loyal, brave, strong sense of justice, merciful, compassionate, honest, holds honor to a high esteem
    Negative Traits: Too serious for his own good, usually keeps to himself, can be uptight at times, a bit lonely, sometimes doesn´t know how to take a joke
    Likes: Animals, books/literature, nature, craftsmanship, music
    Dislikes: Rain, magic users, magic in general, stormcloaks, elves
    Loves: His family, few friends, his God, all that is good and just in the world
    Hates: Thalmor, all forms of evil, thieves, cowards, usurpers, people with no honor, the undead, Ulfric Stormcloak, Maven Blackbriar, Elenwen
    Fears: His anger, not being able to protect the ones he loves, succumbing to the very things he fights against, his own ambition
    Habits: Always tries to better his armor/weapons
    Hobbies: Reading, hunting, riding, swimming
    Armor: Steel armor, steel cuffed boots, steel cuffed gauntlets, heavy imperial shield, sometimes uses steel plate helmet, usually doesn´t
    Weapons: Skyforge steel sword, skyforge steel dagger
    Magic: N/A
    Other Gear: Tavern clothes, leather boots, imperial amulet
    Childhood: Grew up in a small town in Cyrodill longing to join the imperial legion and training from a very young age with wooden sticks. Had two smaller brothers and a baby sister. Father a blacksmith, mother a seamstress
    Early Teens: Learned the basics of his father´s trade, left to join the legion at the age of fifteen, quickly grew in rank and joined a faction of rangers known as the Nightguard in the northern parts of Skyrim, protecting the north from the forsworn
    Late Teens: Discovered about the death of his father, lost the whereabouts of one of his brothers and believed his younger brother fled their hometown with his sister and mother. Was betrayed by a corrupt official of the Nightguard and had to flee south, being caught on the border by imperial legions who thought he was common rabble
    Adulthood: Faught in the civil war on the imperial´s side and after their defeat discovered an order of knights pledged to fight all forms of evil, the Order of the Torchbearers. He forsook his life as a ranger and pledged his loyalty to them as an agent of light, learning the ways of the paladin and the sword and board combat style. Is not a member of the Cult of Fire, finding them to be dishonorable but is on a personal vendetta againt Ulfric and his stormcloaks whom he considers to be downright evil.

I´m completely new to this forum, but I have rped a lot in the past. Huge Skyrim fan haha Can I join in? ;)

Last edited:

Blitzz

A Friendly Brit
    I like the character but he doesn't really fit. From the start of the story he'll be working with a team made primarily of Stormcloaks, for Ulfric, to take out a group that are targeting Ulfric.

Fangorn Thorne

I was thinking of him being an enemy of Ulfric´s group, I guess a relatively antagonistic force to cause a little conflict, would you rather I not rp him?

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts