OOC {18+} It's The End Times (a World of Darkness RP)

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

Do you want access to more options for this RP?

• Nah - don't want to overcomplicate (or overload my brain)

Votes: 0 0.0%
    • Yes - Mage: the Ascension

Votes: 2 50.0%
    • Yes - Wraith: the Oblivion

• Yes - Changling: the Lost

Votes: 1 25.0%
    • Yes - Hunter: the Vigil

Votes: 2 50.0%
    • Yes - Kindred of the East (Kuei-Jin - eastern vampires)

• Yes- Mummy: the Curse

• Yes - Werewolf: The Apocalypse

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters
    • Poll closed .

Em_Pu

You wouldn't believe if i told yea
    I AM SORRY! I have been all over the place! possibly going to Cali!!! or Edmonton (western Canada) just for a month possibly in June. So yea heads up for everyone.

Hellknight Anna

Empress of the Inferno
    You don't need to apologize Em. I know your situation. It's Skies I'm wondering where the hell he is >_> *glares* :p

Hellknight Anna

Empress of the Inferno
    I guess I'll be the one to post again :\ Will have to be a bit later though; kind of juggling a lot this week :sadface: sorry

Wauten Dayhil

Demon Hunter and Wordplay Extraordinaire
    Well, Skies was supposed to. But, he's got college and stuff, so he's taking a break for now. If it were me, I'd have your character waiting at the restaurant for a few hours, get upset about being "stood up" and decide to go clubbing. And, his choice of club just happens to be Lush. Or... Lust... whatever. Where we are. And as our characters are leaving (there's no way yours would get into the private area we're in), your character decides to follow us. And then we could go from there.

That's just an idea, mind you. If you have a better idea, feel free to use it! :)

Archer Drake

Parkour Enthusiast
    I talked to Kiara about joining up earlier, and she's already approved my CC. I'm really interested in this RP and I hope I'm a good fit.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Apollo Connor

Sexuality: Straight

Breed: Homid

Auspice: Ragabash

Tribe: Stargazer

Height (As Human): 5 foot 10 inches

Height (As Wolf): 3 foot 6 inches

Weight: 185 pounds

Build: Thin and toned – Better build for freerunning and stealth rather than fighting and heavy-lifting. (See Icarus from Mirror’s Edge: Catalyst - Or whatever the brand new Mirror's Edge game is - if you want a really good example of Apollo’s build.)

Appearance (As Human):

3ee88b4b03efcbc856bbb47b5952dcb9.jpg

Short charcoal gray hair with very few jet-black highlights in a “faux hawk” style as seen above. Tan skin, deep set cold green eyes with hints of pale gold in a supernova design. Does have stubble like the picture, but he keeps it rather clean. Apollo has a jagged scar near his left temple and a long, winding scar running the entire length of his right thigh. Usually wears a white and red patterned hoodie with a black undershirt, baggy black cargo pants, black and red Puma sneakers, and a black digital watch on his right wrist. Apollo has a very light Russian accent, but it only comes noticeable in words with heavy vowel sounds like “cool.”

Appearance (As Wolf):

9f7e6e3e4af6bd6c8b3f757a0e9d4c3b.jpg

Longer charcoal gray, black, and white coat framing his green eyes. The scar on his left temple causes a very small bald spot next to his left ear, and since the scar is so large on his thigh, it looks swollen and still healing when Apollo is in wolf-form. As a wolf, Apollo is longer than he is tall, with a thick fluffy tail.

Gear: Apollo carries a long-barreled P99 pistol with a silencer, and a Fox 599 Karambit. The P99 is concealed by his hoodie and rests in a custom-made holster that keeps the gun lying flat on his chest so he can quickly grab it when needed and it doesn’t get in the way when he rolls or performs other acrobatic movements associated with Parkour. The Karambit isa short, curved blade with a ring at the top of the hilt that allows for various forms of attack and amazing retention of the blade. The Fox 599 variant is a foldable version that can be easily stowed in a pocket and will automatically deploy the blade when pulled from the pocket. Apollo keeps his knife in the front, right pocket of his pants nearest his belt.

Personality: While Apollo has poor social skills and is often alone, he enjoys spending time with others. As a Homid, he is torn between worlds and finds it difficult to fit in well in most places. He is rather quiet and seems easy-going, but in reality, he isn’t. Apollo has a short fuse, but through years of practice he is able to keep a level head and keep his mouth shut. His training as a Stargazer has granted him incredible control of his anger, but he struggles with his transformations and shifting at the correct times. Apollo feels most at home scaling walls and freerunning. He can often be found high above the city streets on rooftops watching the scenery below, where he can be himself without fear of letting something slip in the presence of others.

Backstory: Apollo has no idea who his real parents are, and is under the impression that they died not long after his birth. The only thing he does know about his parents is the fact that his mother is the one who turned him into a Garou. Apollo was raised primarily in Russian foster homes and bounced between six different families before returning to the foster home and growing old enough to leave on his own. Apollo moved to America a little over two years ago and is still growing used to it, he speaks perfect English, and has known it his entire life. He retains very little connection to his small Stargazer tribe, but is very skilled in Kailindo.

Attributes:
    - Primary – Mental
    - Secondary – Physical
    - Tertiary – Social

Abilities:
    - Primary – Talents
    - Secondary – Skills
    - Tertiary – Knowledges

Gifts:
    - City Running – Allows Homids to easily scale the concrete canyons and navigate the tangled back alleys and rooftops of urban landscape.
    - Pathfinder – The werewolf can strike implausible trails through pristine wilderness and the urban jungle alike, locating the fastest and shortest routes from one place to another.
    - Balance – The Garou is able to walk across any ledge, rope, etc no matter how thin or slippery.

Archer Drake

Parkour Enthusiast
    I was taking to Kiara, but I'm wondering does she actually play the Princess or is the Princess an NPC?

Also, should I wait until the restaurant/club scenes end before jumping in? I'm cool with waiting, I just want to avoid screwing something up.

Archer Drake

Parkour Enthusiast
    Right. What kind of deal would a Garou need to strike?

Archer Drake

Parkour Enthusiast
    Alright, so Kiara and I figured out how I should jump in, which was a huge help.

Unfortunately, I find that I need to pick a dialogue color that someone isn't using. So will this color work?

Last edited:

Archer Drake

Parkour Enthusiast
    I actually Googled the Musso and Frank's menu for my post. Gotta have that accuracy! :)

Archer Drake

Parkour Enthusiast
    I left that kind of open because I don't know. It seemed like you and Kiara were gonna meet Em and Sean at Musso and Frank's once you finished at Lush, I was aiming for Apollo to be in some meeting place and possibly run into one of the characters or something like that. I'm open to suggestions here because I really don't know what the plan is.

Archer Drake

Parkour Enthusiast
    Ok, well I guess we will see what she says.

I honestly thought you guys were going to Musso and Frank's after Jin gave Vanessa a card and Garr flipped him off. Which was hilarious by the way.

Archer Drake

Parkour Enthusiast
    Ok, so are both Em and Sean out of the RP?

Hellknight Anna

Empress of the Inferno
    Sean(Skies) is disengaged at the moment, but he says he'll be back once the school stuff dies down. Em is on a field training exercise, and yes. Vanessa planned on going to the restaurant once her business was finished at Lush

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts