• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

Mighty Pecan Pie

The secret American
    Yeah my internet keeps cutting out for some reason. Maybe power outages at the head internet station thingy. (Whatever it's called)

Good news is... The storms are over! Haven't had one for a few days now...

I really hope I haven't jinxed it.

Awesome! Hope to see you soon again! (also: check your PM!)

EpicVakarian

Calibration-Master General
    Yep, I'm here, just struggling to conjure up anything, like I said. Katelyn and Skies' character, besides Tracker Jack, are the only ones left, right? That leaves me and Skies very few options to deal with the creatures and meet Jack.

Toxius

Frost Wolf
    hmm, I'm here. I'm just still waiting for the intro bit of my post to be completed.
    Like the response to Eos question to Kat, and that little bit of chit-chat before my main post.

The Honorable Gidian Diva of Sass

Sahrot Vahlok Spaan. Bahnahgaar. Minion #88!
    Staff member
    Well considering I'd had two of them get preoccupied with Toxius and each other, and no others had shown up yet, I figured they were pretty well dealt with for you.

Now that Toxius is back hopefully we'll get to see some action. Right now we need to get you guys together ASAP, so make sure your post ends with you meeting up with their group. Probably best not to linger on the fight too long, and get the cat and Lupis to fight it out while you make an escape.

From there we can begin the next stage and get this moving.

Toxius

Frost Wolf
    okay, I'll change the end bit of my post to instead of the tree landing right on the cat thing, it grazed it or something, then the lupis comes back out charging and I then run for it and meet up with everybody.

Seanu Reaves

The Shogun of Gaming
    Yeah I myself haven't had much time to devote for this. If Acquielliel can like say high then fly off is that okay since I will have spotty chances to reply at best?

Staff member
    Yeah I myself haven't had much time to devote for this. If Acquielliel can like say high then fly off is that okay since I will have spotty chances to reply at best?
    That's fine

Toxius

Frost Wolf
    I would love to post, but I still haven't gotten the intro bit from Epic (so I'm unable to incorporate it into my own post) and I can't leave a gap from her(kat's) response to initiating a fight between two monsters, that's like forgetting her character exists.

Last edited:

Staff member
    @Toxius you have the green light to do what you have to and post with or without Epic. You can always edit it later.

I am about to lay down a major smackdown to get this back into gear.

I would love it if someone would like to talk over story and world development and such just to fuel some activity up in here.

Toxius

Frost Wolf
    Hmm, I'll see what I can do, I've sent epic a message on his wall, and I'd love to hear what you have for the roleplay.

EpicVakarian

Calibration-Master General
    Huge apologies for missing a chunk of this, but I'm getting back in; @Toxius, do you remember what it was we were doing with Eos and Kat?

Staff member
    Skies is helping me work our a few kinks before I throw out some development ideas. Need to get a few things established first. Those kinks are with the story elements I should have presented from the beginning so that you guys knew that I do actually have story directions planned for us.

Don't forget I still offer nearly complete creative freedom, and I don't even really have names for half the monsters I'm gonna throw at you. You can even thrown in some monsters of your own too, of course.

Toxius

Frost Wolf
    Huge apologies for missing a chunk of this, but I'm getting back in; @Toxius, do you remember what it was we were doing with Eos and Kat?

They were talking a bit, so just get her reply, her reaction and I guess that's about it. I know she was going to run, don't know where she's going after that. Also I want Eos to run into Skies's character after he's dealt with the two monsters or something so we can get this story going along.

So the small endpoint for where we all meet up would be good as well. Unless anybody has anything else decided.

Toxius

Frost Wolf
    Posted, left it open for you Epic. Things were taking too long. Hope skies and blackdoom are still next to each other.
    The third figure could either be Jack or Kat, depending on whatever happens.

Staff member
    A lot of the cats bone's were more than likely completely shattered by that tree, not to mention the spiky thorn protrusions stabbing it that had kept it from climbing it in the first place. I suppose the thorns would snap and break off upon impact with the ground, but if this thing got out from under the tree it was because it's a cat and somehow managed to slide out from under it like it was covered in grease or something I guess, since cats are flexible and all.

The dog is likely going to kill it with its first charge now, so it's going to gorge itself and then it's going to be on you guys.

Staff member
    Also @Toxius please edit that post when you can as you made quite a few small mistakes, such as throwing the axe in one sentence and then holding it in your hand in the very next.

Toxius

Frost Wolf
    Yeah, the laughter was meant to interrupt Eos in the throwing of the axe.
    But that line is fixed.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts