• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

The Honorable Gidian Diva of Sass

Sahrot Vahlok Spaan. Bahnahgaar. Minion #88!
    Staff member
    She's shouting in the middle of a bunch of cages filled with monsters. She's going to be scared, and little can change that :D

Toxius

Frost Wolf
    Well I've just posted, and I did make a note of that.
    Eos being caring and all, didn't want to see her make that stupid mistake, you can still scare her now.

I'll edit if I've overlooked any mistakes.

Staff member
    I would give you rep if it would let me :D Your post was great, and I love the details you added on your own initiative.

However one thing I realized we should be more clear on is what sort of establishment we are currently in. It gave me the impression that you are in one giant cage, and while there is a fence around the entire place as well, there are also individual cages within to separate certain creatures and also give walkways for relatively safe viewing, overgrown as they may be. So there are multiple exhibits, though the fauna is still dangerous. The creatures should be in their cages... SHOULD BE at least.

Staff member
    Of course, it could still work assuming you somehow found a way into one of the containment areas and Katelyn was actually daft enough to go in it.

Toxius

Frost Wolf
    Well, at least how can she fear something without the illusion that she is in danger, but she could have wandered into one of those area's. What's to say something hasn't broken out...
    Cages don't hold things forever, and then they need to be put back into the cage.
    Somebody careless enough could have just have 'left' it unlocked.
    Also, I do imagine the jungle, even to the best of extents, wouldn't be able to be contained and still have this 'wild' feel to it.
    Now I retire to bed, and wait to see what you conjure up to scare her.

Staff member
    The fauna has taken over yes, and I cannot say anything about the cages. Besides which, merely getting close to a cage and screaming could attract attention that would cause a heart attack... but you'll see.

Toxius

Frost Wolf
    Posted my reply, although I hope it doesn't intrude too much on what Tracker Jack is (outright cruel to his recruits, or at least it seems to be that way).
    Also, I guess it could be entirely noted as Eos's opinions more so than actual facts.

EpicVakarian

Calibration-Master General
    Okay, I should probably wait for others before posting again, so I can get one long post in as Tracker Jack turns up.

Staff member
    I will begin working on post, but you'll probably be asleep before I get it finished Epic

EpicVakarian

I've got a good three or four hours before I ought to be in bed, so chances are I'll be able to read your post but probably not write one of my own.

Staff member
    I'll be in school for at least 2 of them though :sadface:

EpicVakarian

Ah, fair enough, well it doesn't really make much of a difference. I believe I'm the only Brit in this thread, so I'm the only one who won't be able to post, and I was the last person to post anyway :p

Toxius

Frost Wolf
    Well, I think we're pretty close in time standards.
    I think I'm about an hour ahead of you. GMT +2.

Staff member
    Didn't get to finish my post due to getting sidetracked. Should be done today, I got a large chunk of it done

Staff member
    I give you guys freedom to go wild. You can either create your own monster or I can throw one at you, whichever is preferred.

Staff member
    Hmmm. I just realized I didn't describe possibly one of the most important details.

How the whole monsters being able to sense you thing works. Humans and such are just flat out harder to sense than the four custom races, so they can exercise more power and draw less attention. It's just they don't typically have anywhere near the same level of power in most cases.

You could say that humans and such just have a less attractive "scent" than the four custom races. They have to do a lot more to attract the same level of attention.

I apologize BIG TIME but I thought I'd put that information down already and only noticed I hadn't upon skimming through it all again

Blackdoom59

BATMAN!
    blciy5mbkmfpaq6nqvlt.jpg

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts