• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

Madrar

The Shadow in the Dark.
    So...post? I could, but I think I did not too long ago.

T. Rakinson

A Brute among Beasts
    Hello there, good people! I have been reading up on each part of this 'saga' (just caught up with Nightfall, nice to see familiar faces). To be honest, I think its a shame that this story has seen so little activity. I mean, its a mercenary band led by Gandalf! That was who Telvaris was based on, right?

If you'd have me, I'd be interested in joining. Despite recent developments roleplaying always takes priority for me, and I chose to put in a request now before the group is formed. I believe I know everyone here except Victorie. Let me know @Drahkma if you have any spaces available.

Drahkma

Dashing Imperial Officer.
    Glad you asked. Since right now, it's just me, Madrar, Shaded, Stormmaiden and TheArgonianDrell (if he ever gets an intro up.) So if you're interested, get a CC up. Just make sure you don't use the same character as in Dusk.

T. Rakinson

A Brute among Beasts
    Dont worry, I know the score. Have a very different (and yet at the same time very similar) character planned. Will have it up this afternoon (evening at latest).

T. Rakinson

A Brute among Beasts
    Khadrash Uzyal

"I was horrified; as if I was looking at a monster straight out of a nightmare. He- a term I use lightly, I would prefer to say it- had bright red eyes that glowed as bright as a flame, a twisted face that hid no beauty, and a pale green skin that looked decayed from years of undeath. I closed my eyes for a long time, desperatly trying to erase the image from my mind, to no avail." -Acilla Sibaeria, Rise of the Pale Orcs

Race- Orc
    Gender- Male

Age- 89
    Age when converted- 67

Affliction- Vampirism (Sanguinare Vampiris strain)
    Allegiance- Autumnshade Coven
    Alignment- Lawful Evil

Appearance-
    upload_2015-6-1_20-48-31-png.42501

(Image is accurate, aside from skin colour)

Pale green skin, yet darker than most other vampires of his kind. White hair that ties up at the back. Stained white war paint that covers most of his cheeks, forehead and chin. Deep red eyes that can terrify the weak-minded, and are uncomforting to look at. Polished grey tusks, with his fangs concealed behind them. Hunched up shoulders, and muscular biceps.

Likes- Fighting, Smithing and a good meal.
    Dislikes- Thalmor, Silver and lack of purpose in life

Apparel- Plated armour made of Orcansteel; an Orichalcum-Dwemer metal alloy. As strong and darkly coloured as the former material, but more mouldable when making armour. Wears hooded black clothes beneath.
    Weaponry- Two Orcish swords and a backup Orcish dagger, all of which are unenchanted. Can also transfix weaker-minded opponents with his malevolent glare.
    Class- Weaponsmaster

Personality- Not a heavy talker, being forced to keep many secrets. Friendly towards most strangers (especially soldiers, of which he once was), but remains loyal to his coven over anything or anyone else. Very reserved, not thinking of his feelings too much for fear of feeling unmanly. Enjoys a fight, but only for a good cause. Prefers to fully kill his meals, and completely drains their blood for later consumption.

Backstory- Khadrash was born into the Dushnikh Yal stronghold in The Reach, and trained as an apprentice under the clan’s forgewife for many years. He became an expert in the art of the forge, but he never desired to challenge the Chief, not wanting to be tied down by responsibilities. Not long after completing his training, Khadrash grew weary of the Stronghold life, and within the year he had ran off with several of his kin to enlist in the Imperial Legion.

The Orc became renowned as a prized smith during his military years, but when the Great War with the Aldmeri Dominion began in 4E 171 he was sent into battle. Participating in the Battle of the Red Ring at the end of the war, Khadrash killed his share of Thalmor, but received a sword wound from a Altmer warrior. He survived, and the wound only left him hungry for more violence. Deciding to join Hammerfell in its fight against the Dominion, for the next four years he continued to shed elven blood across the Alik’r desert, until the Second Treaty of Stros M’kai was signed.

Now past his prime and with no more wars to fight, Khadrash departed from the Legion and began to wander, seeking a ‘good Orc death’. By 4E 182 he had settled in Ivarstead, living what would have been his last years as a woodcutter for the village lumber mill. But one night, he was abducted.
    His kidnappers revealed themselves to be vampires of the Autumnshade Coven, who made it clear that they would either convert him, either into a vampire or one of their thralls. Not wanting to come to such a meaningless and servile end, Khadrash agreed to become a vampire.

Gradually coming to grips with his newfound immortality, Khadrash remained loyal to the coven, seeing no alternative and feeling grateful that his strength was renewed. Over the years the Orc climbed the covens ranks using his impressive combat abilities, and for a long time served as a ‘recruiter’ under a pack operating in Eastmarch. At one point he discovered the pack chieftain’s involvement in a plot to overthrow the coven leader, Mogrith. Taking the matter into his own hands, Khadrash challenged the chief, and after a long and tiresome battle his adversary fell to the floor, dead.

Rewarded for his obedience, Mogrith promoted him to the rank of Chieftain, but his pack resented him for killing his predecessor. So instead, Khadrash was assigned to become an infiltrator of society, posing as a mercenary in Riften to obtain information that would benefit the coven.

Intro- It was not long before Khadrash notices the dissapearances. Recieving information of an assaulted Imperial garrison, the vampire anticipates a hidden enemy moving in on Autumnshade territory, and seeks to resolve the issue alongside like-minded individuals...

Dialogue Colour- Maroon

(I'm sorry, there may have been better oppurtunities to introduce my new project. But this story seems perfect for introducing my new line of characters to the saga).

Last edited:

Madrar

The Shadow in the Dark.
    Oh, he and Severus are not going to get along.

T. Rakinson

A Brute among Beasts
    Assuming I get in. In which case Oh yes indeed.

Last edited:

T. Rakinson

A Brute among Beasts
    Wait... I think the Autumnshade covens existence is in violation of the WLITD-Dusk timeline. Potentially this story as well, depending on where it goes.
    I dont suppose Avanchnzel is going to be visited in this story?

Orien Terrik

"Arik tree'ac te kek."
    I'm still around, just waiting to make a better second paragraph, but if you want, I can through something together were we get everyone involved. I feel like Khadrash and Orien would get along, and Khad may even know one or Both of Orien's parents from the Great War, at least, I would think so. That could be interesting XD

Drahkma

Okay Rakinson you're in. Get an intro up. And no, we probably won't be stopping by too many dwarven ruins. How is the coven in violation of the timeline?

Oh. Nevermind, I just looked at the timeline. Well, I think the Blight were just passing through the ruin. Perhaps the coven regrouped there once the Blight moved on?

Last edited:

T. Rakinson

A Brute among Beasts
    Alright then, that works. I may actually be able to post this morning, but if not it'll be done by this afternoon.

T. Rakinson

A Brute among Beasts
    Hello? Anyone?

Drahkma

Don't expect this to be a very fast paced story. Right now, it's nobodies priority.

T. Rakinson

A Brute among Beasts
    Alright then.

EDIT: Re-reading my post, did Khadrash come off as a bit overpowered to anyone, with the thrall and 'home turf' talk?

Last edited:

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts