1. Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    Dismiss Notice

OOC 18+ Dusk

Discussion in 'Skyrim Roleplaying' started by Madrar, Mar 31, 2014.

1. TheShadedOne

TheShadedOne The Angry One

She's in Dark Souls. The first one. And yeah, the Pursuer is a pain. He disappears if you run or get killed the first couple of times you fight him, I think. It's been a while. Don't worry though, the boss in the Forest is a lot easier. As long as you don't get stuck in the corners or...um. Fallen on.

2. Madrar

Madrar The Shadow in the Dark.

Oh. I have a feeling I should thank you for the tip, but I'll still get murdered. So, back on topic, who's to post next?

3. Simus

Simus An Excellent Site Member

I guess I could, since Salthar essentially just told Cilla to shut up.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Madrar

So hopefully we get some posts soon. I'm not too bothered by this taking some time, seeing as we're nearing the end, but I do want others, who are 'stuck', as in unable to post, namely, (as far as I know) @T.rakinson and @Blackwhite1223 to have the opportunity to do so, before they lose interest/get sidetracked. So, with that in mind, I believe we're waiting on @Stormmaiden to post, and @Simus, though with no disrespect intended to Simus, you're needed to post a little more urgently, Storm. Seeing as it's Torin, Lythare, and a dead deer stuck in the forest. At night.

Also, having progressed a little in DS2, I've gotta say I love that sassy cat. I think her name's Shalquir or something along those lines. Though, I don't think I've ever seen a cat quite that large.

5. Simus

Thanks for the poke Madras. I'Lloyd try to post in the next day or so.

6. Stormmaiden

Stormmaiden Active Member

Sorry,Madrar, I'll get something up tonight.

• Like Like x 2
  7. Drahkma

Drahkma Dashing Imperial Officer.

So what's up with Caldrin, Madrar? They seem pretty cool.

8. Simus

I have a plan for my next post. Gonna put the girls to bed and write a dream for Alice. I'don't like to have her experience a vision of what'she to come. Maybe the major events of nightfall and some explanation of what she's not part of the story?

• Like Like x 1
  9. Madrar

Seems like a good idea.

10. T. Rakinson

T. Rakinson A Brute among Beasts

For fear of jinxing it, I will say this; this could be one of (if not the first) roleplay on this forum that actually gets finished!

So let's keep this going, for both Madrar and this forums community, by which I mean proving that the aforementioned^ goal can be achieved, which will I'm sure will boost the morale of the community and this writing group.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  11. Blackwhite1223

Blackwhite1223 Well-Known Member

Well,sorry for not posting lately. I messed up my dominant arm a little while ago at work, so it's been a little awkward typing with one hand. I'll try to get something up today.

12. willowwisp

willowwisp Well-Known Member

Ouch! Hopefully it's feeling a little better, Black.

13. Blackwhite1223

Blackwhite1223 Well-Known Member

Yeah, thanks. Arms been better for a couple of weeks now, but I've been super busy lately. I'll be able to post tonight.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Aethalia

Aethalia Well-Known Member

I've got a post planned to get us back on track. But I'll need to use @Madrar character.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Madrar

Feel free. I look forwards to seeing what you come up with.

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. Drahkma

Drahkma Dashing Imperial Officer.

Watched the election last night thoughts: well, america's royally f*cked.

17. Simus

Soto go off-off-off topic is therr anyone here interested in the 40K RP I started? I gather you guys don't know much about 40K but I would be more than happy to help.

This video provides an excellent introduction to the universe. you don't even have to watch it as the visuals aren't really important. You can just listen to this guy talk and he's great. He's also got videos on his channel for every race mentioned above except space marines. But honestly space marines are such a big thing in the universe that they're very hard to not know about and if you don't for some reason you can just ask me.

18. Madrar

So... I know Simus is wandering around somewhere, but whatever happened to @T. Rakinson ? Is he still alive? I mean, we don't desperately need a post, but I think it might help windwalker move on, sine I believe Julius and Shork were having a conversation. Though, it is morning now, and the group's on the move again, so either one of you could wrap up the conversation in post while catching up. It'd be one sided, but at least the conversation wouldn't just drop dead. Unless one of the two participants suddenly collapsed in the midst of it.

19. willowwisp

willowwisp Well-Known Member

Maybe he's waiting for the story to progress a little more? I mean, his profile page says he was on a few hours ago. Anyways, speaking of people not posting, has anyone seen Drahkma around lately? Or Blackwhite or Shaded?

20. T. Rakinson

T. Rakinson A Brute among Beasts

Yeah I've really dropped the ball, I'm gonna work on a post ASAP (hopefully getting it done today). Sorry for holding everyone up (Windwalker in particular).