1. Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    Dismiss Notice

OOC 18+ Dusk

Discussion in 'Skyrim Roleplaying' started by Madrar, Mar 31, 2014.

1. Simus

Simus An Excellent Site Member

I'll post as soon as I can but it might be a while. I got my left eye removed today and have been in a lot of discomfort. I should be healed enough to write in the next week but i'mnot entirely sure when. In the meantime I'll keep you guys posted.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. willowwisp

willowwisp Well-Known Member

Wow. I hope you feel better Simus! Do you mind me asking what happened that you needed it removed?

Also, awesome post Madrar. I don't mind the scripting, especially since it works so well with the rest of the post.

Latest Given Reputation Points:
    lizardisok: 16 Points May 29, 2016
  3. Drahkma

Drahkma Dashing Imperial Officer.

Same, hope you feel better soon, Simus.

So, Madrar, quick question, might be better suited to the convo than here, but anyways:
    What's to stop Salthar and his coven of vampires from throwing in with the Blight? From what I've read on Origins and the wiki, a lot of the top level vampires are the ruthless, power hungry type, and Salthar himself isn't exactly a shining example of charity and kindness. Wouldn't they gain a ton more territory from allying with the Blight? Even if the vampires ended up fighting them down the road.

• Like Like x 3
  4. Stormmaiden

Stormmaiden Active Member

Okay, caught up, should be able to post tonight.

• Like Like x 3
  5. Blackwhite1223

Blackwhite1223 Well-Known Member

Okay, I can post tonight, but then I'll be depending on Stormmaiden to reply. Unless the rest of you guys have something planned for the camp?

• Like Like x 1
  6. TheShadedOne

TheShadedOne The Angry One

I can post too. Not sure what, though. Or maybe I should say IN what. Now that I think about it, this entire post is just me rambling for no good reason. :p

7. Blackwhite1223

Blackwhite1223 Well-Known Member

Ha. It's okay to randomly ramble sometimes. You could always have Shadari talk with Elizabeth. And we could always use a post from you in Nightfall.

8. TheShadedOne

Alright. See what I can do. First I've got to run some errands around town though.

9. T. Rakinson

T. Rakinson A Brute among Beasts

I have not posted in a while, but I honestly don't know how to proceed. Should we do a repeat of those night watchmen scenes from the last camp, or are outsiders due to arrive (I remember WindWalker mentioned legionnaires?)?

10. WindWalker

WindWalker Well-Known Member

That was really just Julius wishing he and Alice had a troop of leggionnaires with them. I think Madrar mentioned somewhere that the legion is leaving Skyrim?

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. Madrar

Madrar The Shadow in the Dark.

There are still Imperials in Skyrim, but for the most part, Skyrim is slowly working towards becoming independent. Peacefully, this time.

• Informative Informative x 1
  12. Madrar

Well, yes, they would, but Salthar isn't the type to share power. And neither, from what picture we have of him so far, is the leader of the Blight. Although Salthar gives members of his Coven like, Duros Kaast, Lucius, and his brother some powers, they are people he knows he can trust. Allying with an entity like the lord of the Blight, something that clearly values chaos,death and destruction, over any actual long-term goal, is abhorrent to him. Especially since there would be no long term for the Coven. The Blight would turn on them sooner than later, and any territories the Coven took, from say the Nords, or the Empire, or even the Dominion, they'd lose to the Blight.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. TheShadedOne

I'll have a post up tonight. Maybe after @Blackwhite1223 if he wants to post.

Also, Madrar, if the Coven is so powerful, why doesn't queen Elisif do something about it? Or the Empire?

• Like Like x 2
    lizardisok: 16 Points Jul 17, 2016
  14. Madrar

Well, for the Empire's part, they generally don't care. The Empire/ Emperor isn't particularly concerned with what's going on in any of its' provinces, so long as those holdings pay taxes.

As for Elisif, I'll get into more detail once I uh, get to it, but basically by the time Elisif comes to power, everyone in Skyrim is sick and tired of war.

lizardisok: 16 Points Jul 17, 2016
  15. Madrar

Hmmm.....not sure how I feel about this new site...texture. And for those wondering where Origins is, I may have gotten DS2, Scholar of the First Sin....and it's kicking my ass.

• Like Like x 1
  16. TheShadedOne

About time you got around to it! What part are you at?

17. Simus

I'm still in Blighttown lol. Suck outside Queelag's Lair without firebombs. Stupid maggots.

18. Madrar

Forest of Fallen Giants. I fought someone named the Pursuer a little while ago, and he kicked the plops out of me, then was gone when I got back. Playing as the knight with Falconer armour and elite knight helm.

19. Madrar

Normally I'd ask for no spoilers, but what the fluff is a Queelag?

20. Simus

She's the giant spider lady in Dark Souls. At the start of her level there's these pods that explode into maggots when they die and my +5 halberd just isn't fast enough to kill them before they literally tear me to pieces.