1. Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    Dismiss Notice

Open 18+!!! Diplomatic Immunity but it’s NSFW

Discussion in 'Skyrim Roleplaying' started by Savannah Rendar, Dec 11, 2018.

1. AndrewTEM

AndrewTEM Member

"You will not die from them, but they will kill you if you refuse their 'offer'..."

2. Savannah Rendar

Offer? What, you work for the Dark Brotherhood or something? I won’t tell.” Malborn is going borderline berserk behind them, hands in his hair and fear in his eyes.”

3. AndrewTEM

AndrewTEM Member

"An Ex-member, if you will... After all that I saw, what they did and how they did it... I would advise you, if you do join them, be rid of that life at the last minute, because of you don't, I'm sure it will be the last..." His eyes turn slightly pale as he says this, fear and dismay in them... "I've said my piece..."

4. Savannah Rendar

Why would you want to work with them? They’re murderers!” Malborn says, finally going crazy.

5. AndrewTEM

AndrewTEM Member

"I said I've said my piece!" He quickly turns and shouts at the Bosmer, then instantly regrets it... "I was in a bad time when I did... Thought I couldn't trust anyone accept them... How wrong I was to even think that... "

6. Savannah Rendar

Savannah curses in Dunmeris. She turns around, walks up behind Malborn, and picks him up bridal style. “What are you doing?!” “It’s called ‘love therapy’! Shut up and enjoy the love.” Savannah bounces him slightly as she walks. “Hey look Mal, its Faendal!” Malborn immediately covers his face in embarrassment.

7. AndrewTEM

AndrewTEM Member

"Ha, love therapy eh? Well, guess I'll hang around and see what happens..."
    "Haha, what are you two doing? Usually it's the other way around..." Faendal laughs a little as he watches the two elves walk around... "

8. Savannah Rendar

Malborn, suddenly regressing back to his animalistic tribal think, hisses and growls. This does the exact opposite of what he wanted it to do. “Aww! Someone’s mad.” Savannah is unaware just how ‘dangerous’ the tiny ball of rage and anger in her arms is. “Fae-Fae, should I drop this one off at your place so you can ‘domesticate’ him? I think he’s going wild.

(I have a headcanon that Bosmer, like Khajiit, make all sorts of noises. They purr when happy, hiss when mad, chirrup and squeak when they want your attention. The civilized ones like Faendal can hold it off for a while but the ones who are born and raised in a tribal village will make noises right off the bat. It’s adorable, really.)

9. AndrewTEM

AndrewTEM Member

"Well, if you want to, go ahead, kinda got nothing else to do anyway... But I don't think Mal is up to it hahaha... "

10. Savannah Rendar

They get to Faendal’s house and Faendal opens the door. Savannah drops a hissing and squeaking Malborn on the bed. “Bye bye, sweetie! Be a good boy for Faendal, ok?

(You could try to get Faendal to get Savannah to stay if you want them to fluff. I have a little idea where Faendal gets Savannah in on the punishment and she gets tied up. Forced to endure whatever the three men do to her from tickling to eating her out.)

11. AndrewTEM

AndrewTEM Member

(Hmmmm, let's just leave them to their own "devices " shall we say hehe... Wouldn't be able to figure trying whole hissing thing in da first place XD)
    "Well, let's just hope Malborn will be ok afterwards hehe..." Qa'bil chuckles slightly as he watches the Bosmer getting placed onto the bed...
    "You sure you want me to take care of him, Sav? I don't think he wants to, ehehe..."

12. Savannah Rendar

(You won’t have to do any hissing noises or anything but alright.)
    Please, Malborn will rip Delphine to shreds.” Savannah turns to leave, heading for the door.

(Malborn, if he survives Diplomatic Immunity, is pissed at the Dragonborn, Delphine, and even himself. Also, this has gone on for long after Diplomatic Immunity and I created a new RP. Wanna do it?)

#92 Savannah Rendar, Dec 26, 2018
    Last edited: Dec 26, 2018