1. Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    Dismiss Notice

Open 18+!!! Diplomatic Immunity but it’s NSFW

Discussion in 'Skyrim Roleplaying' started by Savannah Rendar, Dec 11, 2018.

1. AndrewTEM

AndrewTEM Member

(*sighs* I really need to look up more of the lore, lol..)
    "Fair enough, maybe Beryl is out..." Qa'bil grabs the invisibility potion and drinks it, still trying to be slightly stealthy...

2. Savannah Rendar

They walk all the way down to Sadri’s Used Wares. Savannah opens the doors and... “Oh, Savannah. It’s nice to see you.” Revyn Sadri stands behind the counter, a his voice flat and his eyes narrowed. They had been together for so long and they recently divorced. Qa’bil might not wanna get caught up in this. “Hello, Revyn.

3. AndrewTEM

AndrewTEM Member

Qa'bil can already feel the tension in the room as he drinks the next invisibility potion, prolonging his stealth...

4. Savannah Rendar

I need a place to stay for the night.” Revyn walks from around the counter and is almost chest to chest with the slightly shorter half Dunmer. “Come crawling back to me, slut?” He grabs her arms, digging his nails into her skin. Savannah begins squirming. “I-I... Yes, Master.

5. AndrewTEM

AndrewTEM Member

"What in Oblivion?" Qa'bil whispers to himself as he continues to sneak around the room to get behind Revyn, dully aware his invisibility is almost expired...

6. Savannah Rendar

(They were in a Christian Grey/Anastasia Grey type relationship bordering on Revyn wanting total control of Savannah’s life.)

That’s right. I’m your master.” Revyn drags Savannah into the bedroom and throws her on the bed like a object. After a good hard slap to the face, Savannah looks completely emotionless but there are tears in her eyes. “Thank you, Master.

7. AndrewTEM

AndrewTEM Member

(Thaaaaaaaaaat doesn't sound too good...)
    "This just isn't right for a woman... But, I don't know what to do..." He cursed under his breath in Ta'agra as he contemplates what to do... I don't know if I should kill him, calm him with a potion... What in Oblivion should I do?! His invisibility expires but he is still not noticed by Revyn as he continues to contemplate his options...

8. Savannah Rendar

(Knock him unconscious and take her down to Candlehearth Hall.)

9. AndrewTEM

AndrewTEM Member

First time for everything I guess... Qa'bil slowly walks up behind Revyn and does a swift leg sweep and pushes his skull into the floor, though making sure the blow isn't lethal... "Should have just knocked him out before that happened... I'm sorry Savannah." He looks utterly ashamed and disappointed in himself... "I don't think we should stick around here. Besides, you still need to deliver the documents and dossiers to whoever needed the information... "

10. Savannah Rendar

Riverwood. We need to get to Riverwood.” Savannah sighed. “I have to go get Malborn from my place.” The poor thing is on the verge of tears and Qa’bil sees a couple slide down her face. They get to the Cornerclub, get Malborn, and begin the trek to Riverwood.

11. AndrewTEM

AndrewTEM Member

"Riverwood it is then..."

As the three make their trek towards Riverwood, Qa'bil walks just beside Sav and whispers in her ear... "Is there anything, or anyone, else I should know about so we don't run into the same troubles we did?"

12. Savannah Rendar

What do you mean? The Thalmor?” Her face scrunches up in confusion again.

13. AndrewTEM

AndrewTEM Member

"Not necessarily, but any info about other, ehem, 'problems' would give me a better understanding of what I may need to do... "

14. Savannah Rendar

Problems? Sven and Faendal are two buffoons who have been fighting over this ugly s’wit named Camilla. I honestly don’t know what they see in that gold digger.

15. AndrewTEM

AndrewTEM Member

"Ahhh, Camila Valerius? I'm sure they have their reasons, just give it time..." A small smile appears on his face... "I don't know much about the town but I have heard of the love triangle... Now, I'm curious, do you know about a child named Aventus Aretino?"

16. Savannah Rendar

Savannah suddenly goes pale. “I... Yes...?” She licks her lips nervously.

17. AndrewTEM

AndrewTEM Member

"Then clearly you know what he has been trying to do..." His face turns slightly dark, more from than usual... "Have you considered helping him at all?"

18. Savannah Rendar

I did help him. Grelod is dead.

19. AndrewTEM

AndrewTEM Member

"I see... And have you gotten a mysterious message?"

20. Savannah Rendar

Yes. I think I’m gonna die, but I’ve accepted that. I’ve died once and I’m not afraid to do it again.” She waves a hand over her face.