1. Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    Dismiss Notice

Open 18+!!! Diplomatic Immunity but it’s NSFW

Discussion in 'Skyrim Roleplaying' started by Savannah Rendar, Dec 11, 2018.

1. Savannah Rendar

This could lead to them both getting caught. Doesn’t sound good to her.

(Should we do some sort of timeskip to when Savannah gets the documents and Malborn gets caught?)

2. AndrewTEM

AndrewTEM Member

(Sounds good to me... It's kinda mostly your decision anyway xD)
    "Listen, I'm sure I can be a valuable asset in... Well, whatever your mission may be... And if you don't trust me, I understand, but you'll be losing someone who can be of assistance... Besides, I'm sure some support in this mission of yours should suffice as payment for your, hehe, 'services'..." He seems to be bringing in the high leveled persuasion skill...

3. Savannah Rendar

(Timeskip to when Malborn gets captured.)

"Listen up, spies! You're trapped in here, and we have your accomplice. Surrender immediately or you will surely be punished." A Thalmor guard shouts. There are two of them, a male and a female, along with the tied up Malborn. He’s so scared. Savannah gets ready to fight to protect her love.

4. AndrewTEM

AndrewTEM Member

(Just one question before dis continues, is Qa'bil still with Sav or did she reject the offer? Also, I was trying to multitask so das why this is cummin in so late xD)

5. Savannah Rendar

(Savannah kept him with her. I’m sorry for not seeing your response earlier. I was wrapping presents and getting hammered with my sister)

6. AndrewTEM

AndrewTEM Member

(Lol it's oki... Lucky ass sumbitch)
    "Damn, no good way of taking them down... Wait..." Qa'bil takes a quick moment to think, then lights up a little as he takes out two pale white potion bottles... "Potions of invisibility, might take 'em by surprise..."

7. Savannah Rendar

Malborn quickly threw himself down the steps due to not thinking from the adrenaline rush. He was lucky he did that or else he would be very dead.

Fus Ro Dah!” Savannah’s shout pushed the Thalmor soldiers into the wall with a sickening crunch. She runs over to the Bosmer, unties his wrists, and hugs him close. She really seems to have grown attached to him.

8. AndrewTEM

AndrewTEM Member

"Or that works too..." Qa'bil puts the potions back in his satchel and watches the door the guards came from, an arrow nocked and ready for the next unlucky fool...
    "God, I... Thank you Sav..." The Bosmer clings onto Sav tight, a clear sense of fear exposed as he shakes...
    "Yeah yeah, that's great, can we go before more guards come, I think that Shout alarmed the whole damn embassy..."

9. AndrewTEM

AndrewTEM Member

(Me and my damn multitasking)

10. Savannah Rendar

(That’s ok. I just had to listen to my drunk sister and her lover argue because she refuses to listen. It’s 3 AM and she wanted to go out for more beer.)

Savannah picked the Bosmer up bridal style and carried him towards the trap door. When all three people were finally out of that wretched place and back on the road to Solitude, Savannah stopped. She scrunches up her face in thought. “We need someplace to go. How about the Grey Quarter in Windhelm? Those horrid Stormcloaks are like guard dogs when it comes to the Thalmor.

11. AndrewTEM

AndrewTEM Member

(Lol, well then, sorry you had to go through all that)
    Both the Khajiit and the Bosmer practically speak in unison... "Sounds good to me..."

12. Savannah Rendar

After a long journey, they reach the New Gnisis Cornerclub. “MOM IM HOOOME!” Savannah happily yelled. Ambarys jumps and turns to his annoying daughter. “B’vek! Nchow Savannah! Wha-“ Ambarys goes from angry to confused. “What’s with the cat and fairy?

13. AndrewTEM

AndrewTEM Member

"Long story, and Sav, if ya wanna explain, go ahead... I may need to leave town soon anyway..." Qa'bil opens his satchel and takes a bottle of Skooma out, proceeding to drink it...

14. Savannah Rendar

(Nilyn means whore in Dunmeris.)

Savannah sighs and begins the long story. When she finally finishes, Ambarys is looking at her like she’s got the head of a dragon. “Girl, what were you thinking? You bred with a damn Wood Elf? Way to go. Nilyn of the year. What’s next, are you gonna let a Nord knock you up and ruin our family even more?” Savannah looks hurt but shakes it off. This is normal to her. She looks over at Qa’bil and sighs. “I’m going over to Belyn Hlaalu’s place. You comin’, Qa’bil?

15. AndrewTEM

AndrewTEM Member

"Sure, it's not like I got anywhere else to be... Just a fair warning, uhm, I'm not really... How do I say this? 'Welcome' here, so I may need you to run to the place because these potions don't last very long..." He holds up the basic invisibility potions with a nervous but sly gaze...

16. Savannah Rendar

I plan on staying the night there. If you need a place to stay, Candlehearth Hall is the way to go. Malborn is probably gonna have to stay with Mom.” Savannah begins making her way out the door and down the alley. Belyn’s place is only like 20 feet from the Cornerclub. Poor Dunmer. “Hey asshole. Open up!

17. AndrewTEM

AndrewTEM Member

"You know, I still am not going to leave your side until you tell me what kind of compensation to give you..." The Khajiit still followed Sav, even though it was a damn risky move.... "And I still want to help you..."

(TBH, I don't know much about Windhelm except for the fact that it is the capital of the Stormcloaks and that I have done stupid plops there xD... Man I am a disgraceful Skyrim player)

18. Savannah Rendar

(You May want to read about Belyn Hlaalu or the Grey Quarter. Or Ambarys Rendar idk.)

Your help is good. I’m not quite sure how you can aid me in defeating Alduin though. A Traveling companion would be nice after what happened at the Embassy. I could be pregnant!” Savannah leans up against the wall and waits for Belyn to open the damn door.

19. AndrewTEM

AndrewTEM Member

(That's why I have the game and the wiki open right now xD... Also, you may want to play as Beryl, considering, well ehehe, I know nothing about them)
    "Right, well, I'm sure I can figure it out after some time and a little research... Until then, I'll be by your side trying to help you" A small, yet sincere smile appears on his face..."

20. Savannah Rendar

Several minutes of knocking later with no result, Savannah gives up. “Damn man, lets just go over to Sadri’s. It’ll be awkward for obvious reasons but it’s better than listening to my mom bitch or standing out in the cold.

(Did you know that some traditional Khajiiti courtship practices include rubbing against the legs of the admired individual, bumping against their forehead, and leaving dead animals in conspicuous places for them to find?)