OOC <18+> Demons in the Dark

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

Drahkma

Dashing Imperial Officer.
    Well, if you guys ever need someone to jump in....

EpicVakarian

Calibration-Master General
    I think you'd be 2nd or 3rd in the queue? I know Drahkma obviously said something earlier, but I have a feeling that there was someone a while back who wanted to join too. Don't quote me on it though.

The_Lost_Foxtrot

Luwd uf Shoduws
    it may also be me who asked once? a few months back I asked but the rp was just about to start or something like that. Could be wrong on that one

Last edited:

Specter of Death

Omnipresent Moderator
    Staff member
    I’ll be posting as soon as I see the next three we need up. I’ve been incredibly busy this past week with extended family visiting from out of town, work lay-offs and double shifts to make up for all that. So I am far from gone, but I am also far far from being able to post just yet, at least until the next couple of days show me what next week is gonna look like.

Andre Marek

You can run, but you'll only die tired...
    So sorry guys! I've been sidetracked with some other things. My girlfriend is leaving for Brazil in a couple days so I've been helping her get things in order. I'm going to do up a post now though. Again, sorry :sadface:

Andre Marek

You can run, but you'll only die tired...
    Ok, again, I'm really sorry for taking so long and also that it isn't all that good. I'll have much more time to write and post from now on so it shouldn't be a problem again.

Rafen

I'm also interested to jump in if needed. I see one of your lost writers has returned, and I know I'm like, third in line for selection, but give me a shout if you decide you need/want another.

Thesius

The Imperial Paladin
    So sorry guys! I've been sidetracked with some other things. My girlfriend is leaving for Brazil in a couple days so I've been helping her get things in order. I'm going to do up a post now though. Again, sorry :sadface:

Don't beat yourself up over it. I realize people have real life priorities outside of here, and I'm more than happy to give you guys more time if you need it. But I would appreciate a little bit of a heads up if you'll be unavailable. I know sometimes plops just happens, and that you guys might not be able to give any notice. Life's like that, I get it.

By the way, Marek, your latest post was quite good. Thanks for getting back on it so soon.

As for @Hale Loneshadow he's been gone almost three weeks by now, and I'm not sure he's coming back anytime soon. So, with that in mind, recruitment is now open. I can't guarantee spots to anyone/everyone who applies, of course. As for Hales' character, he's a ranger. So we can just say he's gone off to scout the road or something. So if he ever decides to come back, he can rejoin easily enough.

The_Lost_Foxtrot

Luwd uf Shoduws
    Can I jump in? wanted to join some time ago but you had full cast at the time.:D

EDIT: I'll post my cc when I get an answer btw:p

Last edited:

EpicVakarian

Calibration-Master General
    Can I jump in? wanted to join some time ago but you had full cast at the time.:D

EDIT: I'll post my cc when I get an answer btw:p
    Man the queue for this is nearly as big as the cast itself :eek:

To answer you, I wouldn't post a cc yet, since there's 2 or 3 people ahead of you in the queue to join, sorry.

Madrar

The Shadow in the Dark.
    A couple of new characters might help th rp. Altough too many characters/writers can have the opposite effect without proper communication/oversight. Though Ascension is nearing on something lile 15-20 characters. So I'll probably be watching that like a goddamn hawk.

The_Lost_Foxtrot

Luwd uf Shoduws
    alrighty here it goes!!

Name: Mathias, The Grimm

Race: half nord and half Breton

Age and Date of Birth: 23, 4th of Last Seed

sexual preference: Heterosexual

Class: assassin/illusionist

Weapons: he has a one and a half handel steel and silver sword that has a fox head at the pommel With he calls The Fallen One and a dagger of the same metal combo for taking down undead wich he named Ravens Claw, and have nine thowing knives, four strapped to his chest and five on his belt.

Armor: he wears a black and crimson robes that goes a little bit over his knees along with black leather gloves and knee leangth boots, along With light black armor over his chest, shoulders, forearms and some on his boots, and a hood and black mask that resembles a fox wich has cimson metal plating for protection. the same goes for for the rest of the armor, With Crimson plating out lining the black.

Combat preference: Mathias has always been in a Warrior who relays on his mastery over shadow and Magic. He can use both illusion and sword/dagger to take down an enemy, and knows some alchemy for potions and poisens. and because of his training he is agile.

Character Appearance: Mathias stands at 5'9 and has a light skin color, he has medium leangth raven black hair and unusual deep purple eyes that glows when he uses Magic and a well built body from all the training. Has rune looking scars carved all over his body from the ritual (will be explained), and a scar that goes from the right eyebrow, over the bridge of the nose and ends under his left eye.

Crow appearance: in his crow form he has pitch black feathers, that fades into crimson red at the ends of the feather tails and wings, as well as crimson feathered markings in the chest and head. he still has purple eyes that glow slightly.

Personality: Mathias is a strange person, he can be mischievous one second. And cold and emotionless against enemies the next but usually he is serious on "jobs", he isn't so trustworthy of strangers but once you get to know him, he will protect that person With his life.

Likes: flying, the thrill of fighting strong opponents, eventually those Close to him.

Dislikes: spiders, bows (not that he hates bow users or anything just that he can't shoot with one to save his life) and necromancers.

Fears: open water (Oceans and such), getting captured on a job.

Quirks: He can start to hum quietly to himself, doing tricks With his dagger while waiting

History: when Mathias was born in High Rock he was abandoned by his parents and grew up on the streets of Wayrest, where he started to become a ghost and observed the guards as they trained and patrolled the streets, stealing and cheating to survive. After some years he was kidnapped and used by necromancers in a ritual wich backfired on them, killing everyone exept for him.

Later on as the years went by he trained in the arts of shadow, Magic and sword. as time went on he found out he had abilities like changing his appearance and a deep connection to the arts of illusion, he can even turn into a crow.

when he beacme older he took on work as a mercenary and assassin and became infamous throughout most Courts and political powers for his skills and successful jobs especially in the home land of the Bretons, and since no one knows his real name the Empire gave him the title The Grimm, the only thing telling it was him is a white rose tainted slightly in blood. And now he is seeking out the lord of house Gravus to lend his sword in his quest for his home.

Dialogue color: This

Last edited:

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts