• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

Madrar

The Shadow in the Dark.

Gilly the Kid

Hi, i was wondering if you had room for another character. I could fill any missing roles or i tntroduce my own character

TheShadedOne

The Angry One
    Put up a CC, then. No guarantees you'll be accepted, but I'll see what you have.

Gilly the Kid

Name: Kazmirr (Kahz-Murr) Gra- Kush
    Race: Orc
    Sex: Female
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Marital status: Single
    Orientation: Bi-Sexual

Class: Warrior/Mercenary
    Major Skills: 1H, Heavy Armor, Archery
    Minor Skills: Blocking, Smithing, alchemy
    Equipment: Dwarven Armor, Dwarven sword, steel shield, and an orcish bow.

Looks: Of average height, with dark skin and slim eyes that burn a bright red. Short protruding tusks and a small nose. Slim but muscular build, a tad curvy. Hair is a deep black, slicked back and kept in a small bun. Scar on right cheek.

Personality: Curious, with a knack for getting into mischief. Can be guarded at first. Sexually adventurous, and a bit tomboyish. Can be hot headed, and loves to fight, to the point where the heat of combat stirs an arousal in her.

Tl;dr bio: Grew up in an Orcish Stronghold in the rolling hills of High Rock. A Wild child from birth, Kazmirr has always had a powerful sense of adventure, often getting scolded for wandering far from her tribe. As she grew into womanhood, her wanderlust grew insatiable, and she desperately wished to go and explore the world. However, her tribe had other plans for her, as she was to be wed to the Chief. Not being able to bear a life of obedience and child bearing, Kazmirr fled the stronghold one night and has been adventuring ever since. Years on the road has honed her fighting skills, and Kazmirr makes extra money as a Sellsword.

Writing sample:The cave was dark, Kazmirr could hear banter and footsteps as she traversed through the narrow hall as quietly as her armor allowed. The glow of a fire grew brighter with every step she took, and as the Orc entered the end of the passage, she found herself face to face with two bandits, warming themselves beside a fire. One of the bandits turned and saw her, jumping up in surprise. "Talos!" He exclaimed. Kazmirr drew her blade, ready to do the dance of death. The scum both charged her, one of them, a Dark Elf, gave a battle cry as he brought a war axe down on Kazmirr. Raising her shield, the Orc blocked the attack with one hand, exploiting her foe's opening and plunging her blade through his abdomen. As the Elf dropped to the floor the other Bandit, a great brute of a Nord, grabbed Kazmirr by her armor collar and threw her. The Orc rolled across the hard ground, stopping on her back. The Nord taunted her as he approached her, drawing a massive warhammer. "You made a bad choice coming here you little slut," the Nord teased, bringing up his hammer to crush the Orc. Panicking, Kazmirr threw a hard kick to the Nord's groin, he whimpered in pain, dropping his weapon and falling to his knees. As Kazmirr tried to get up, the Nord crawled on top of her and proceded to choke her violently. Our hero could feel the life leaving her as air desperately tried to enter her lungs. She rolled her eyes to her left, spotting a bottle of ale. The warrior grabbed it and smashed it in the Nord's head, causing him to release his grip. Kazmirr quickly got up and knocked the bandit to the ground, pulling out a dagger and stabbing it through his skull. The Nord was swinging his fists wildly, growing slower and slower as he succumbed to his injuries. With a sigh of relief, the Orc woman walked over to the Elf, pulling her sword from his corpse and picked up her shield.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Hlíf 'Ulfr

Nothing but a lyre
    Staff member
    Shaded, I'm not sure if you saw my CC but I would like to know if it is acceptable to you.

TheShadedOne

The Angry One
    Let's see a CC then. No promises you'll be accepted, as I told our latest applicant.

Wauten Dayhil

Demon Hunter and Wordplay Extraordinaire
    Name: Dar'Kazhel or Kaz

Race: Khajiit

Marital Status: Single - always looking for new women to bed

Sexual Preference: Heterosexual

Appearance:
    dd8d301290350b042eb78e83ade556e6.jpg

With fallow fur and black markings decorating his lithe, athletic body, Dar'Kazhel makes for an unremarkable Khajiit in terms of physical appearance.
    His eyes, only mildly interesting, are a common amber. The greatest point of interest in them makes itself visible when the flecks of silver scattered through his irises
    reflect torchlight, and make his dull ocular orbs shimmer.... boringly. Even among his own kin, Kaz is never given a second glance. And this often works in his favor.

Class: Pirate

Combat Preference: Close Quarters

Specialty: Silver tongue, lock picker

Weapons: Steel cutlass

Armour: Well-worn leather armor, arm wraps, soft-soled boots

Miscellaneous gear: A handful of lock picks, silver locket holding a lock of red hair/fur

Personality:
    Dar'Kazhel makes sure to put on a show with every action he makes. He keeps his stride confident, both in the city and in battle. A grin never leaves his face, and a laugh is quick to leave his lips. When he sets his sights on a woman, wench or swordmaiden, young or old, she's sure to be in his arms by the end of the night. He is the epitome of class, grace, and masculinity. He is all of these things... and yet he isn't. His trademark grin is plastered on, his bravado a sham. And while he is confident in his sword arm, and is oft lucky with the ladies, Dar'Kazhel is - deep inside - one thing, and one thing only.

A fraud.

Traits: Relaxed, slow to trust, appears confident, heavy drinker when alone, sober in groups.

History:

Dar'Kazhel's memories of his childhood consist of only two things: being surrounded by blisteringly hot sands.... and tasting the salty breeze as he walked upon the beach for the very first time. And after all of that hot, dry sand, that one breeze transformed his life forever. One wish sprouted from Dar'Kazhel's heart, nourished and cultivated by that sea breeze. A wish to be gone. Gone from his family - a hazy, blurry mass of faces in his mind - gone from his life of trading and bartering. And so, gone from the sands was Dar'Kazhel. Stepping from those hot, dry, solid sands, to the rolling, damp wooden planks of a ship, Dar'Kazhel felt himself stepping into an entirely new world. One that, he felt, was made for him.

For two years, he worked upon that ship. His hands roughened and calloused as he hauled at the rope and hefted crates of goods. His legs, once shaky and soft upon the unfamiliar lulling of a boat, hardened and grew to walk with the ship and her movements upon that sea. His name, foggy and disconnected even before joining the ship's crew, was utterly lost in the face of his seniors' designations. Crashing waves of "you" and "boy" obliterated the grouping of sounds he once went by. After two years, he was a part of the ship - nothing more. And then, he wasn't even that. For, the week after his nineteenth name-day, a sudden storm swept that ship and her crew up, and dashed them all upon the rocks. All that was left of the ship, including the Khajiit, washed upon the shore to be picked at by the gulls and mudcrabs. And - as luck would have it - pirates.

(May or may not add more to the backstory later. Preferences/suggestions on it?)

Text Color

Sample Piece: http://skyrimforum.com/sf/threads/the-vigilant.83081/#post-2133972

TheShadedOne

The Angry One
    Alright, I'll have the IC thread and my intro up soon. Everyone is accepted, and @Hlíf 'Ulfr , I saw you request to claim your colour in the CC, but which colour were you thinking of? I didn't see it on the card.

@Gilly the Kid I noticed the spacing on your sample. It was good writing, but you may want to make sure to space out your paragraphs. Text walls are not nice.

Andre Marek

You can run, but you'll only die tired...
    Ahem, hey there folks... (Waves nervously) been a while huh? What are the chances I could put in a character and join in? I'm kinda eager to get back into the swing of things.

Andre Marek

Name: Rowan
    Race: Nord
    Marital Status: Single

Appearance: Rowan has a fairly rugged face with a strong jaw and thick eyebrows set over intense brown eyes. He generally wears a dark mustache on his upper lip, in contrast to his shaven head. He stands 5'11" tall and weighs 220lbs. He is quite muscular, with well built shoulders and thick arms from years of swordfighting while his legs are evenly proportioned and obviously powerful.

Class: Sellsword/Adventurer
    Combat Preference: Melee combat. Swordfighting and hand to hand combat mixed with some simple spells
    Specialty: Excellent swordsman. Also quite adept at wilderness survival and tracking

Weapons: Steel longsword worn crossways on his back with the hilt resting above his right shoulder. Also a fixed blade hunting knife with a 7" blade and a wooden grip
    Armour: For clothing, Rowan wears armor equally suited to either heavy combat or travel while allowing him decent flexibility.
    ctw0Xwg.jpg

The level 3 stuff.

Miscellaneous gear: Rowan usually carries a few lock picks as well as a wineskin. A small notebook for important information. A heavy wool blanket rolled and worn across his back opposite his sword.

Personality: Rowan is generally reserved and quiet around most people although he can become fairly boisterous while drinking and he has a tendency to mumble under his breath when annoyed or stressed. Mostly Rowan prefers to think before acting and tends to remain calm and collected under pressure. He is usually viewed as brooding or distant at best or cold and intimidating at worst. While he is more than happy helping out others if he can Rowan will almost always put himself first. One of his favorite things to do is explore new places and he greatly enjoys new discoveries.
    Positive Traits: Intelligent, tough, confident, curious
    Negative Traits: Callous, intimidating, distant

Alright. There it is for better or worse...

TheShadedOne

The Angry One
    Name: Rowan
    Race: Nord
    Marital Status: Single

Appearance: Rowan has a fairly rugged face with a strong jaw and thick eyebrows set over intense brown eyes. He generally wears a dark mustache on his upper lip, in contrast to his shaven head. He stands 5'11" tall and weighs 220lbs. He is quite muscular, with well built shoulders and thick arms from years of swordfighting while his legs are evenly proportioned and obviously powerful.

Class: Sellsword/Adventurer
    Combat Preference: Melee combat. Swordfighting and hand to hand combat mixed with some simple spells
    Specialty: Excellent swordsman. Also quite adept at wilderness survival and tracking

Weapons: Steel longsword worn crossways on his back with the hilt resting above his right shoulder. Also a fixed blade hunting knife with a 7" blade and a wooden grip
    Armour: For clothing, Rowan wears armor equally suited to either heavy combat or travel while allowing him decent flexibility.
    ctw0Xwg.jpg

The level 3 stuff.

Miscellaneous gear: Rowan usually carries a few lock picks as well as a wineskin. A small notebook for important information. A heavy wool blanket rolled and worn across his back opposite his sword.

Personality: Rowan is generally reserved and quiet around most people although he can become fairly boisterous while drinking and he has a tendency to mumble under his breath when annoyed or stressed. Mostly Rowan prefers to think before acting and tends to remain calm and collected under pressure. He is usually viewed as brooding or distant at best or cold and intimidating at worst. While he is more than happy helping out others if he can Rowan will almost always put himself first. One of his favorite things to do is explore new places and he greatly enjoys new discoveries.
    Positive Traits: Intelligent, tough, confident, curious
    Negative Traits: Callous, intimidating, distant

Alright. There it is for better or worse...

Yay, Marek's back! Of course we've got a place for you. CC is accepted.

So, for those of you who are unsure of where to start- It's not super important, anywhere in or near Skingrad is acceptable. The rundown little inn where Ten Feathers' character ended up can be where we meet up. If you want to introduce a name for it feel free. Obviously, since the scene is set about twenty years after Skyrims events, the city is pretty huge. Felt like I explained that pretty well in my intro.

Andre Marek

Aha, awesome! I'll try to get an into up tonight.

Latest posts