OOC [18+] Conquer with Fire

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

Zancrow Dorgoneel

The New God
    In my defense i did say Almost XD

Blackdoom59

BATMAN!
    You're in Zan, but since you're new I'd suggest you check the guides regarding RP, those can be very useful. The IC should be up soon.

Andre Marek

You can run, but you'll only die tired...
    Oh for sure, the Tims have all broken out the festive stuff. I havn't actually had any of that hot chocolate yet. And I doubt I'll even try the new donuts. Gingerbread and donuts just don't mix as far as I'm concerned.

Blackdoom59

BATMAN!
    In my defense i did say Almost XD
    And I'd also request you change some information from your CC (such as the names and the flames), make it seem more original. Your writing is fine, but I will be keeping an eye on you. You have been warned from the first post this is an advanced RP, there are certain qualifications you must met.

Blackdoom59

BATMAN!
    And good night, I'm going to sleep. I'm as tired as a pedophilic doge that just had his white van stolen.

The OP3RaT0R

Call me Op. Or Smooth.
    I'll at least get working on my post, though I guess I'll wait for Jo'rak before I actually put it up. Unless he's fine with it going up before (if it does), as I don't think Kal's hearing of and then going to join the SOS would really be too plot-involved. Either way, I defer to the boss man.

Oh, good night Hilf. :)

Valin Oakthorn

Vagabond Extraordinaire
    Here's my CC if your still recruiting. I'll post my writing example after this.

Bjulf Elves-Blood
    The Pretender
    8685926415_1351ca30df_c.jpg

INFO
    » NAME Bjulf Elves-Blood
    » ALIAS The Pretender
    » AGE 30
    » RACE Nord
    » BIRTH DATE 17th of Frostfall
    » BIRTH PLACE Skaal village, Solsteim
    » BIRTH SIGN The Tower
    » CLASS Frost Knight
    » GENDER Male
    » HEIGHT 6"2
    » WEIGHT 185
    » BUILD Muscular and Hardy
    » LATERALITYambidextrous
    » SEXUALITY Straight
    » MARITAL STATUS Single
    » PROPERTIES N/A
    » AFFILIATION Skaal Tribe
    » AFFLICTIONS N/A
    » RELIGION Auri-El
    » PATRON DEITY Auri-El
    » HABITS N/A
    » HOBBIES Hunting, Praying, Camping, Training, Studying Snow elves.

PERSONALITY
    » POSITIVE TRAITS Strong, Honor bound, Wise, Loving.
    » NEGATIVE TRAITS honor may put him at a disadvantage, may sacrifice things for people he loves, cruel to his enemies.
    » LIKES His spear, The cold, His beard, Snow Elves.
    » DISLIKES Racists, Thieves, Assassins, Tricksters, Enemies.
    » FEARS None he's willing to admit.
    » ASPIRATIONSBecome like the Snow-Prince

APPEARANCE
    » HAIR LENGTH Medium-Short
    » HAIR COLOR White-Gray
    » FACIAL HAIR Large Beard
    » FACIAL HAIR COLOR Ranges from white to gray
    » EYE COLOR Steel Blue
    » SKIN COLOR Slightly Pale
    » SCARS Quite a few, but very little noticeable ones
    » ATTIRE
    - Leather Boots
    - Leather Gauntlets
    - Steel Plate Armor with leather reinforcements, lined with white fur on inside
    - A white fur hood and cape
    3615393-1353895848.jpg

»Weapons
    - A long spear made to replicate that of the Snow Prince's
    - A hunting knife in his boot
    M_SteelSpear.png

Bio
    Bjulf was born a member of the Skaal tribe. He grew up hearing stories of the mystical Snow elves and their prince. He grew up dreaming and imagining himself as the snow prince, wishing he had been born a Snow elf. When he grew eighteen he decided to make a pilgrimage to the barrow that the snow prince had been buried in.

His parents all ways disapproved of his love for the elves. The hated that their boy had such a high regard for the very race the wished the nords to not have lived in skyrim.

At the age of 24 he left, telling his parents there was nothing left on the island for him. He never looked back and set off in hopes of learning more, and becoming like his hero.

Throughout the years he has been called the pretender in mock of his pretending to be a snow elf. This mockery had only made him stronger.

Bjulf has become a powerful spear wielder, coupled with powerful frost magic. When alduin took over, Bjulf felt that he needed to fight the dragons. Rumors spread of a group of dragon fighters that are recruiting. Bjulf set off to find them.

Valin Oakthorn

Vagabond Extraordinaire
    Bjulf sat there quietly. The room was quiet except for the quiet whispers of the snow elves, calling out to him on the cold, winter breeze that makes it's way in through the window. The room was small, nestled deep in the inn within Dawnstar. He turns a page, then another, and another. The candle on his desk flickers as the page turning speeds up. More and more he tears at the pages. His eyes scrambling across the pages, barely having time to take in a word.

"Dammit!" He curses softly but hard. He can't be to loud with the dragon's about. "All these pages mention the Son's of the Sword, but no where is the a damn mention of where in oblivion they might be located." He whispers to himself again. His hand slides across the table, knocking the book across the room where at least five more lay. He stands up and places his hands hard against his head. "Damn dragons! I can't even buy stale bread these days, and there's nothing I can do." He screamed, ever so quietly. "For oblivion sake, I can't even talk at more than a whisper." He whisper's once again. His mind scrambles. He was getting jittery, and in this world, that can cost you your life.

He grabs he gauntlets from the desk, puts them on, and grabs his spear as he storms out of the room. Lute playing, and singing, and the laughter of drunken men does not happen in this inn. There are four Orcs sitting by the door. It's obvious by the face of other customers that they were with the dragons.

Bjulf begins to storm toward the door, spear in hand. Just has he is almost there, an orc reaches up from his chair and puts his hand on Bjulf's chest. The grip on the spear tightens. Bjulf is stopped and the orc is smiling as he stands up.

"Where are you going?" the orc sneers, his buddies stand up. This is where the honor hurts. Bjulf wants to focus a blast of cold on his chest, and freeze of the orc's hand. He can't, no not like this. The Orc may just be drunk, he may not even be with the dragons. "Get off me, or I will make sure your face and that wall become very good friends." there's Silence for a few seconds. The orc has no response, they aren't used to people retaliating. Bjulf think's he's about to be let go when the orc snorts and spits in Bjulf's face.

Something snaps. The spear is dashed across the orcs leg, knocking him down. Four ice spikes appear around another orc's head, they speed right into his head, killing him. The other two have just readied their weapons. One has just looked up from his belt to find Bjulf throwing his spear right into the mans chest. The other begins the charge, only to find his sword's handle begin to freeze. The cold makes him drop it. Bjulf drops the temperature of his hands drastically, and places them on the orc's face. He screams for a bit before dropping.

It's impressive, the first orc is now limping away. What the orc doesn't know is that Bjulf is dying inside. His mana's gone. Bjulf is struggling to hold himself up. There's still a bit of nord spirit left fueling him. The orc is grabbed by the hair as Bjulf throws the orc against the wall, blood splatters.

Bjulf barely is able to limp back to his spear, still in an orc's chest. I should really stop doing that. I am not equipped for this kind of magic, I'm no snow elf. He says to himself, grabbing his spear. Bjulf pulls hard, it comes out but so does that last bit of energy that Bjulf had. He passes out.

UnLonged

True to the Name
    Holy updates, Batman!

I may be the only one here who is out of place - evening for everyone and the sun is just rising for me.

:sadface: I guess I'll just be watching this for I can only imagine how fast the IC will be.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts