OOC [18+]Ascension (A GoT Roleplay)

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

Kimrisvik

King of Scandinavia
    I might take the Master of Coin and his bodyguard then:) Will probably get CCs up ASAP

Blitzz

A Friendly Brit
    I could go.for a message a minor role as well I guess, probably godswood keeper. I'd love to see what maester involves...

Sent from my GT-I8190N using Tapatalk

Daryl Dixon

Absentee
    Can I join?

A LOT of my RP'S have died and while I haven't replaced all of them I need to see how I go tonight and if I CAN keep up.

I think I can, but it depends on how often you'd like us posting.

Some of my RP's go through dry spells but if they all go well at the same time I'd be swamped to do it all in a day, would posting once a week suffice?

I can get more in but it depends on my other RP's too, and also on this one really. Depending on when it'd actually my turn to post.

All in all, I think We Are Legion (RP with Epic) is a once a week, sometimes more posting since the posts are generally decent sized & you normally have to wait on someone/organize a post with someone because of kingdom interactions.

And with my others they're a few days to a week. Sometimes they take ageeees, which means I have to take ages.

Just to be clear, do we HAVE to be one of the advisers/slots in the RP?

It would be pretty neat being a bodyguard :p It sounds boring, but being an important characters human shield/guard is pretty neat.

I'm not saying this is defiantly what I'll do, just a question in case.

Daryl Dixon

Absentee
    Went pretty off topic there.

When I say bodyguard, I mean there's a family like you said we could control but someone in that family is a bodyguard of another PC you can control.

Blackdoom59

BATMAN!
    You can control bodyguards but you have to understand that this RP won't start if I have 12 bodyguards. You can take on minor roles alongside your primary role, but the minor roles were left mainly for people that wanted to join the RP when the primary roles are full. Blitzz you can have a godswood keeper alongside your main guy, and to make things more intresting we can have most of the mercenary band believe in the old gods, must of the townsfolk believe in new gods, and not too many people believe in R'hloor(although that might change as the RP keeps going further)

Blitzz

A Friendly Brit
    I've always loved the opening scene in the Game of Thrones book when Catelyn is in the Godswood comforting Ned after he beheads the Night's Watch deserter, the description and imagery is just amazing

Blackdoom59

BATMAN!
    Is there any other major roles we could fill or just the ones at the end of the rules?

Well more spots can be opened if the RP gets too full(which probably won't happen). But they would be minor spots such as diplomats or war heroes.

Alexstrasza

Mother of Dragons, Bride of Fire
    Very interested in the Whisper position. It has been quite a few months since I've been in an RP and most of the ones I've been in have died because if someone going godmode or lack of character development.

That aside, I take it that the RP starts before Roberts death?

Sent from the Deathstar using Tapatalk

Blackdoom59

BATMAN!
    Very interested in the Whisper position. It has been quite a few months since I've been in an RP and most of the ones I've been in have died because if someone going godmode or lack of character development.

That aside, I take it that the RP starts before Roberts death?

Couple weeks before Jon Aryn's death.
    Put up a CC and we'l see if you can fill the whisperer position. The whisperer must not necessarily be an old ball-less man like Varys, you can have a young cunning girl as whisperer, as long as her story suits her. My point is be creative, and it's not directed strictly to you, but to all who wish to apply.

Alexstrasza

Couple weeks before Jon Aryn's death.
    Put up a CC and we'l see if you can fill the whisperer position. The whisperer must not necessarily be an old ball-less man like Varys, you can have a young cunning girl as whisperer, as long as her story suits her. My point is be creative, and it's not directed strictly to you, but to all who wish to apply.

That's what I was thinking about. Perhaps a dorne bastard girl. I'll work with it for a bit and the post the CC when I'm finshed.

Alexstrasza

Finely done!! Took me long enough to sort the characters and names correctly but I did it..

Name : Adriana Sand (Known by the lesser lords and important merchants as the She-Devil)

Birthplace: Most likely Sunspear but it is unknown.

Religion: Faith of the Seven (Very loosely)

Sexuality: Bisexual

Martial Status: Single

Laterality: Right-Handed

Appearance:
    MagaliVilleneuve_AM.gif

Oddly enough Adriana looks quite similar to her adoptive sister, Arianne Martell. Adriana has lightly tanned skin, long curly brunette hair that she often decorates with a variety of beads, feathers and gold lace, hazel colored eyes, she also stands at 5' 8".

Personality:
    Adriana, while loyal to whom she calls her lord, is often plotting and scheming for her own needs and desires. She is cunning, wily and very hot-head at times.

Alignment: Lawful Evil

Experience and skills:
    As Whisperer, she is skilled in gaining both intelligence and damaging information about the lords of the Westeros, she has very little training with swordplay or hand to hand combat but she does carry a small steel dagger that she wears on a garter on her left leg. She is also very well trained in mixing and dosing potent poisons and salves. Adriana also has 6 spies, 5 of which are spread out throughout Westeros and 1 that is somewhere in Essos. She also has 3 nameless assassins, for when she needs them.

Personal History:
    Adriana was found by Doran Martell at the tend age of 3, outside the Tower of the Sun. For some reason, he took instant pity on the small girl and took her in against his wife's desires. By the time Arianne was born, Adriana was 6 and well loved by her adoptive father who gave her the name. Even though she couldn't take the last name of Martell and was stuck with Sand, she was happy. When she reached the age of 11, Mellario, Doran's wife had convinced him to send her north to King's Landing, to go under the wing of Varys, who would teach her the art of espionage, as her uncle Oberyn had already begun teaching her the art of poisons.

She excelled underneath the teachings of Varys and Pycelle, learning the art of espionage, poison-making and to some extent assassination. By the age of 20, she had finished her training, of which her adoptive father had received news, most likely through Pycelle. She was sent several finely made silk dresses, a gold viper upper arm brace, a thick gold bracelet, a modest amount of coin and a young palomino sand steed colt.

Adriana remained in King's Landing for a few more years, she eventually was sent way to serve as Whisper for a new lord.

Reason for Joining House Redwyne:
    Given to Lord Redwyne by King Robert after he was named Lord and given land in the Stormlands. She swears an oath of fealty and a blood oath to service Redwyne.

Blitzz

A Friendly Brit
    Now we just need a master of coin and a maester :D

Blackdoom59

BATMAN!
    Wonderfully done. JoJo might have a CC up soon we then will need another main character and we can get this going. I have added Adriana to the main thread.
    Blitzz and Alextraza, pick a color for your character. Gerald will have this color

Blitzz

A Friendly Brit
    On my phone at the moment, I'll choose a colour when I wake up tomorrow (00:04 over here)

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

imaginepageant

Slytherin Alumni
    House Redwyne already exists in the A Song of Ice and Fire world, and is sworn to Highgarden, not Storm's End or King's Landing. In fact, they remained loyal to House Targaryen during Robert's Rebellion. Their seat is the Arbor, and the current lord is Paxter Redwyne. Just thought I'd mention that in case you were not aware.

Alexstrasza

House Redwyne already exists in the A Song of Ice and Fire world, and is sworn to Highgarden, not Storm's End or King's Landing. In fact, they remained loyal to House Targaryen during Robert's Rebellion. Their seat is the Arbor, and the current lord is Paxter Redwyne. Just thought I'd mention that in case you were not aware.

Yeah, I was literally just about to post this as I was reading about The Reach. It shouldn't be that much of a problem to fix.

Blackdoom59

BATMAN!

I wasn't aware, thanks for the info. Redwyne was just a random name. Looks like now I have to rename Gerald's house name. Any ideas?

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts