1. Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    Dismiss Notice

OOC (18+) A Night at the Manor Labeau

Discussion in 'Skyrim Roleplaying' started by The_Deadliest_Troll, Dec 26, 2012.

1. Znowcicle

Znowcicle Chimera~

I'm back guys. I've had a hell of a lot stuff happen to me over the past three weeks. I'm so sorry about my absence, but I'm here now and should have no problem staying for a while should life permit me at least this one simple pleasure, haha.

2. The_Deadliest_Troll

The_Deadliest_Troll Melon Lord

Yay! The marvelous return of Znow!

Sent from my HTC_Amaze_4G using Tapatalk 2

• Like Like x 1
  3. OoIChewYuoO

OoIChewYuoO Im Not As Evil As They Say I Am, Am I?

Name:Tho'Rath

Race: Dark Elf

Skills: (keep in mind that this is a party and we are not going to war):SwordPlay, Archery, stealth

Appearance: (pictures are nice, but not required): Silky Long black hair, white eyes, scar over right eye, full set except helm of glass armor

Backrgound:As a child, she was a slave at a store in morrowind, when she was finally old enough to leave she began her new life in skyrim, she became the harbringer of the companions and a much respected woman, after a while she setteled down with a husband and 2 children and had a big house in solitude, but after the murder of her husband she swore that she would kill every enemy in site, particulairly vampires since it was a vampire who killed her husband, and she always checks on her children

Personality:nice, forgiving, cocky at times, serious, humorous

4. mamali

mamali Well-Known Member

my character doesn't have a lot to do after the party anyway :p
    but i'll keep fallowing and i'll post if its the time o_O