107th Aldmeri Battalion

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

wrighty

Thalmor 3rd Emissary
Im working on it right now my friend i will rank you as Justiciar, unless Lord Aerinir says differently.

Awesome thanks, Let's go kill some Nords! My next experiment will be soul trapping a talos worshipper feeding it to a pig and seeing if it spits it out :cool:

Volanere

Grand Magister
The ranks are getting larger everyday seems the talos lovers are way outnumbered now.

Snoball

23rd President of the United States of America
Holy guacamole! Never thought I'd see the day the Thalmor would at least be tolerated on the forums... it's so beautiful T-T If the Battalion needs another Thalmor enthusiast on-board, I'd be more than willing :D

Max the Daedric

Proud member of PAHAAA & Daedra worshipper
My signature should say what I think of the Thalmor. :cool:

Suleku

The Grey Knight
Don't forget to recruit this guy to your Thalmor Army :p Think he'd fit right in don't ya think? :)

standalone

Max the Daedric

WRONG! This guy should.
konrad-human-glad.png konrad-human-glad.png
Thanks to Jarl Uthy for not letting me use it because I didn't ask him so I am giving him credit in which if he wants me to take it down I will. o_O

wrighty

Thalmor 3rd Emissary
Gods(Real Gods) forbid that any of these inbred blasphemous creatures ever set foot on the blessed shores of Alinor! Long live the Thalmor & long live the Aldmeri Dominion! Saviours of Mer and the true rulers of Tamriel.

Max the Daedric

34222636.jpg

And for all the wrong reasons.

Suleku

The Grey Knight
Gods(Real Gods) forbid that any of these inbred blasphemous creatures ever set foot on the blessed shores of Alinor! Long live the Thalmor & long live the Aldmeri Dominion! Saviours of Mer and the true rulers of Tamriel.

You guys can't be serious about another war after what my fellow redguards did to you guys at hammerfell, The Aldmeri Dominion would be a ruthless ruler-ship doing nothing more then harming the well being of our people. Long live the Empire! We'll defend the lands of skyrim with our lives!

Volanere

Grand Magister
Don't forget to recruit this guy to your Thalmor Army :p Think he'd fit right in don't ya think? :)

standalone
Im sure everyone has killed this guy talos supporter or not hes just very annoying. He got a good thunderbolt to the face.

Max the Daedric

I put up with him because he's not a Thalmor. :p

Valin Oakthorn

Vagabond Extraordinaire
I will consider joining if we speak about the results that would occur in vallenwood should you succeed in your affairs, I respect you as brother elves but I speak on behalf of all bosmer that we want no more of this purging and killing our families, we don't need these roads you are placing, we have managed just fine without them, finally we want equality, we may be shorter and quicker than you but we are still just as much related to the aldmer. I was minding my own business just outside of windhelm the other day and a thamor justicar referred to me as a "filthy excuse for an elf". you know we would be valuable in a fight, our archers helped u greatly in the great war.

Captain Nagisus

Jake the Dog!
So I was walking to Markarth, and I was in that canyon thing, and some Justiciars came along. They seemed annoying, so I murdered them and the prisoner. And, even though nobody was around, and every witness was dead, my bounty stayed. And I looked up at the top of the canyon, and A HORSE WAS WATCHING.

WAT.

Screw dealing with you Thalmor, our new enemies are horses.

Max the Daedric

H
I will consider joining if we speak about the results that would occur in vallenwood should you succeed in your affairs, I respect you as brother elves but I speak on behalf of all bosmer that we want no more of this purging and killing our families, we don't need these roads you are placing, we have managed just fine without them, finally we want equality, we may be shorter and quicker than you but we are still just as much related to the aldmer. I was minding my own business just outside of windhelm the other day and a thamor justicar referred to me as a "filthy excuse for an elf". you know we would be valuable in a fight, our archers helped u greatly in the great war.
Haha, don't think the Thalmor would even FOR A SECOND think they aren't better than everyone else. Just fight without them, they'll probably stop every battle because the enemy got blood on their damn robes.

Captain Nagisus

Jake the Dog!

To be fair, you are entirely carnivores/anthropophages/cannibals.

Snoball

23rd President of the United States of America

Allow me to give my input, considering I'm a Bosmer as well. It's keen to know somewhere deep inside you might consider joining, but what have here is a set-up for recruitment, not negotiation. The two fellows commenting after you seem to have the proper idea (save the blood/robes and horse remark, hilarious though irrelevant). Wild animals aren't strangers to being carnivorous and dwelling within vast forests. Yet of all the races inhabiting Tamriel, only one race seems to share those same attributes of said wild beasts. The Wood Elves have single-handedly shown why they cannot be considered equal on our terms. The Green Pact is a law for savages, made by savages; and to eat another intellectual being as some type of 'honor' is nothing short of grotesque. Even the beastial races refrain from such morbid actions. If you were to tell me I wasn't a true Bosmer, I wouldn't take it as an insult, you would actually be right. I'm not your average Bosmer, I'm something much greater, a Thalmor. Whether you choose to join us depends on whether or not you choose to leave your primal life behind you and advance.

Volanere

Grand Magister
Allow me to give my input, considering I'm a Bosmer as well. It's keen to know somewhere deep inside you might consider joining, but what have here is a set-up for recruitment, not negotiation. The two fellows commenting after you seem to have the proper idea (save the blood/robes and horse remark, hilarious though irrelevant). Wild animals aren't strangers to being carnivorous and dwelling within vast forests. Yet of all the races inhabiting Tamriel, only one race seems to share those same attributes of said wild beasts. The Wood Elves have single-handedly shown why they cannot be considered equal on our terms. The Green Pact is a law for savages, made by savages; and to eat another intellectual being as some type of 'honor' is nothing short of grotesque. Even the beastial races refrain from such morbid actions. If you were to tell me I wasn't a true Bosmer, I wouldn't take it as an insult, you would actually be right. I'm not your average Bosmer, I'm something much greater, a Thalmor. Whether you choose to join us depends on whether or not you choose to leave your primal life behind you and advance.
Well said.

Valin Oakthorn

Vagabond Extraordinaire
How could you give up the heritage, we are not in the same litter as the beasts, that is the blessing y'free gave to us. If your beloved high elves cannot recognize that, then why should we fight for them, and why are u, they dont truly care about you, you are just a pawn in their plot to rule, they dont care how you act, once your usefulness is up you will no longer be part of them and they will treat you just as the beasts for that is how they see us. If the thalmor wishes to rule as terrorists rather than a government for the dominion then I will take no part in that. our help in the great war obviously meant nothing, all we wanted was freedom, but it appears no one can provide that.

Valin Oakthorn

Vagabond Extraordinaire
To be fair, you are entirely carnivores/anthropophages/cannibals.
carnivores: we eat plants but none that have been taken from vallenwood.
anthropophages: I believe we have heads.
cannibals: I don't like the word cannibal, I have sudden rage attacks that make u look tasty, but I wont eat u as long as you don't bother me while I'm hunting.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts