107th Aldmeri Battalion

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Dar'Ziri

Not many large guilds in the TESO Discussion part. I found one guild that has barely any people in it but its on the first page a few threads below us. It is a redguard-orc assassin guild. It's main goal is to fight to cyrodiil and the dominion. Here is a link to it

Seanu Reaves

The Shogun of Gaming
Orc and Redguard Assassins Guild... As a neutral party I would like to say that sounds absolutely hilarious Orc assassins... AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Dar'Ziri

Orc and Redguard Assassins Guild... As a neutral party I would like to say that sounds absolutely hilarious Orc assassins... AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Lol I know orc assassin! The big lumbering oafs being stealth?!?! WHAT A JOKE!

Seanu Reaves

The Shogun of Gaming
I only know one Orc Assassin and he was barely worthy of the title. Since subtlety meant nothing to him. Still they call themselves warriors but still have official assassin rankings. lol

AS88

Staff member
Guys, you all need to make your sigs smaller.

AS88

Staff member
I don't know. The width isn't an issue, it's the height. They all need to be about two-thirds of the height.

Harc

Big Hog
I don't know. The width isn't an issue, it's the height. They all need to be about two-thirds of the height.
Yeah I just looked at the signature post that Rayven made, instead of setting the height to 300 I made it 400 for some reason, I shall take care of it

AS88

Staff member
Yeah I just looked at the signature post that Rayven made, instead of setting the height to 300 I made it 400 for some reason, I shall take care of it

Can you make it so for everyone else in here? Or at least make sure everyone knows, I don't know who's been making them.

Ravaril

Aldmeri Dominion
Lord Aerinir, I have spent the last few day scouting out PAHAAA activity. Individually they are still around however, as a group they have had little activity since the 13th day of Evening Star. I believe their may be issues within the ranks of the An-Xileel.

Harc

Big Hog

Can you make it so for everyone else in here? Or at least make sure everyone knows, I don't know who's been making them.
Yes, I'll be sure to make an instructional here shortly, no worries my friend! :D

Ruinel

Defender of Derp
Kidnapped my Reiklings? are you joking you should have fried them beyond an inch of their lives preferably with fire
I tried. Unfortunately, Rieklings give off a very bad smell when roasted. By the time I'd taken three of them down, the air was so putrid I couldn't stand.

tx12001

I will not tolerate failure...
have you tried freezing them I believe it wouldn't take much considering how cold it is up in those parts then you can roll their frozen carcass off a cliff

Ruinel

Defender of Derp
Has everyone heard about the pre-order stuff? How do you feel knowing that there could easily be a Nord or Orc joining the Dominion?

Harc

Big Hog
Infuriated, though I only have jurisdiction in my battalion, the regiment and brigade command make the rules on who can join our unit

Seanu Reaves

The Shogun of Gaming
I would recommend, nor remember my place. Have maybe 2 main bodies. 1 for Roleplaying. and the other for general gameplay.

I say this for when more of your friends start playing and they aren't as into the RP structure or even don't know the lore.

*cough* and so I may take part possibly *cough*

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts